Introduction Thread

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Twoism on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm ex goal member maboroshi, wasn't that active - hopefully it will change here cheers

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2418
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 pm

good to have u guys here
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72623
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kiwigunner on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm kiwigunner from the old forums. Now i'm capitalised properly.

Crescit i think i'm going to enjoy your posts even more now with the new sig.
avatar
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sushi Master on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Sushi Master, same old. This new forum is tons of fun.

Crescit's posts are going to take twice as long to scroll through, for some reason.

Cool
avatar
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Emaharg on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Emaharg back and these forums will be better!
avatar
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by gmos01 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Nice to see almost everyones switching to the dark side Cool
avatar
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kiwigunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am

It is nice that we're all here. one problem though

no white texting
avatar
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by IndianGunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 am

Am IndianGunner,a "semi-active" memeber frm the old forums!Am frm Chennai,India

Have been a supporter of arsenal since ~2007 and yet to c arsenal win anything other than the emirates cup Mad

IndianGunner
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by jcsc13 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 am

Im jcsc13 joined the old forum like a month ago. Im form Mexico and ive been a proud gooner since 2006
avatar
jcsc13
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Jamin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 am

Hey,

I'm Jamin from the old forums. looking forward to having great debates here..

Bring it onnn
avatar
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 479
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sri on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 am

Howdy!

srigooner from ye ol' goal.com, 22, Indian, doing my masters in Germany. Great to see most of the old culprits here too..

Where is goalol btw?

Gooner since ~ 2001.. Seen the old trophy days, and the not so old barren spell..

Not extremely active, given my academic work loads, but I try Smile

125 years of the club, new forum, sounds like a new era for us.. Like Jacky put it, lets start a "decade of trophies" this year Smile

Cheers!
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13523
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by mani88 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 am

bounce Mani88 from goal.com, I don't post much but I hope that will change anyways, I am 22, I started watching football regularly in 2006, been an Arsenal fan from the first day. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
mani88
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kiwigunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 am

srigooner wrote:Howdy!

srigooner from ye ol' goal.com, 22, Indian, doing my masters in Germany. Great to see most of the old culprits here too..

Where is goalol btw?

Gooner since ~ 2001.. Seen the old trophy days, and the not so old barren spell..

Not extremely active, given my academic work loads, but I try Smile

125 years of the club, new forum, sounds like a new era for us.. Like Jacky put it, lets start a "decade of trophies" this year Smile

Cheers!

What are you studying man? Unless you're studying germany haha...
avatar
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sri on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am

@Kiwigunner wrote:

What are you studying man? Unless you're studying germany haha...

Master in Automotive Engineering Smile
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13523
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kiwigunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

srigooner wrote:
@Kiwigunner wrote:

What are you studying man? Unless you're studying germany haha...

Master in Automotive Engineering Smile

oh right thats cool, that means big job in a large manufacturing company then?
avatar
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sri on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

I certainly hope so Smile Smile
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13523
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kwame2u on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 am

Hi All

I'm a gunners fan living in SA. Have supported Arsenal since the late 90's.
I regularly go through the Arsenal forumn on Goal to keep up to date on bits of news emanating from or pertaining to Ashburton Grove.
I have been posting the occasional comment but cannot do it all the time since I'm usually busy.

Cannot fathom ever supporting any other EPL team other than Arsenal.
avatar
Kwame2u
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by MJ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 am

eyy, always been a huge international fan of Germany but this past year I started watching EPL and became a fan of Arsenal, and a friend recommended this site to me. I look forward to keeping up with Gunner news with you comrades pirat

_________________
"I thought football's greatest honour was representing your country. I was wrong. It was playing for Arsenal." - Joe Mercer


avatar
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 8053
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Die_Roten on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 am

I just recently joined the old forums, but I'd been lurking for years or so beforehand (back in the days of Giancarlo, Feverpitch, Cyberman, etc.) For some reason, I'd never been able get the confirmation e-mail so I was never able to make an account until recently.

Anyway, I'm primarily a Bayern Munich fan, but my 2nd team is Arsenal. Kinda like that Sushi Master fellow (except I'm cooler Afro )

_________________
avatar
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Ali on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 am

MJGunner wrote:eyy, always been a huge international fan of Germany but this past year I started watching EPL and became a fan of Arsenal, and a friend recommended this site to me. I look forward to keeping up with Gunner news with you comrades pirat

I wonder who that friend might be :elephant:
anyway welcome to the forums and hope you have fun cheers

_________________

‎"You need big shoulders to play for Arsenal. The cannon is heavy." -Thierry Henry
MJGunner wrote:The return of GL's prodigal son :bow:
avatar
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Kiwigunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 am

MJGunner wrote:eyy, always been a huge international fan of Germany but this past year I started watching EPL and became a fan of Arsenal, and a friend recommended this site to me. I look forward to keeping up with Gunner news with you comrades pirat

hey cool, you might be the first recruited fan to the new forums. hope we keep you entertained through the off-season! Very Happy
avatar
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sri on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 am

@Die_Roten wrote:I just recently joined the old forums, but I'd been lurking for years or so beforehand (back in the days of Giancarlo, Feverpitch, Cyberman, etc.) For some reason, I'd never been able get the confirmation e-mail so I was never able to make an account until recently.

Anyway, I'm primarily a Bayern Munich fan, but my 2nd team is Arsenal. Kinda like that Sushi Master fellow (except I'm cooler Afro )

Other way around for me, I like Munich in Bundesliga but the only club I can love is Arsenal. Heck I got a cut price deal for Munich Bettwäsche and bought it Very Happy
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13523
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

i hope goalol makes it here

are we missing anyone else ?
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72623
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sri on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 am

naj?
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13523
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:23 am

ive got his email so ill tell him there
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72623
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Die_Roten on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 am

srigooner wrote:
@Die_Roten wrote:I just recently joined the old forums, but I'd been lurking for years or so beforehand (back in the days of Giancarlo, Feverpitch, Cyberman, etc.) For some reason, I'd never been able get the confirmation e-mail so I was never able to make an account until recently.

Anyway, I'm primarily a Bayern Munich fan, but my 2nd team is Arsenal. Kinda like that Sushi Master fellow (except I'm cooler Afro )

Other way around for me, I like Munich in Bundesliga but the only club I can love is Arsenal. Heck I got a cut price deal for Munich Bettwäsche and bought it Very Happy

I kinda wonder how that happens? As far as I can tell, there is no correlation whatsoever between Munich and Arsenal except that their primary color is red...

_________________
avatar
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum