Moffats first match 4 tha 'MO

2 posters

Go down

Moffats first match 4 tha 'MO Empty Moffats first match 4 tha 'MO

Post by No Trophy 4 Dallas Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Adam Moffat played his first match for Houston Dynamo last Saturday against Seattle. It was his first game for Dynamo since being a part of the trade with Portland Timbers that saw Houston send Lovel Palmer, Mike Chabala, and an international roster slot in exchange for allocation money and Moffat. I was reminded of Palmer watching Moffat last Saturday, me moved around well, played smart passes, got the ball forward instead of passing back to Tally(*cough,cough* Palmer),and even took a few good long range shots. Overall I think his first game was a success but i wonder now who will play the center with Cameron,Watson, and Moffat now, its gonna be interseting. Forza Houston Hey!
No Trophy 4 Dallas
No Trophy 4 Dallas
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Moffats first match 4 tha 'MO Empty Re: Moffats first match 4 tha 'MO

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 pm

No Trophy 4 Dallas wrote:Adam Moffat played his first match for Houston Dynamo last Saturday against Seattle. It was his first game for Dynamo since being a part of the trade with Portland Timbers that saw Houston send Lovel Palmer, Mike Chabala, and an international roster slot in exchange for allocation money and Moffat. I was reminded of Palmer watching Moffat last Saturday, me moved around well, played smart passes, got the ball forward instead of passing back to Tally(*cough,cough* Palmer),and even took a few good long range shots. Overall I think his first game was a success but i wonder now who will play the center with Cameron,Watson, and Moffat now, its gonna be interseting. Forza Houston Hey!

I wonder who could be posting from "Schlossburg an der Wupper" scratch

:lol!:

Welcome to the forums, FINALLY ANOTHER DYNAMO SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by No Trophy 4 Dallas Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Yes it is I, Engelbert back from tha dead to support tha MO! but yeah more H-Town support is needed on here so here I B.
No Trophy 4 Dallas
No Trophy 4 Dallas
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 am

Against Portland a few weeks ago, a brilliant goal. cheers First goal for the Dynamo I'm sure there will be more. :coffee:

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down