Zamuro
JuvenelCuore
the xcx
S
Babun
45 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! Empty Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally incompetent( Secco, Marotta...). Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average / low level club if nothing is changed. It doesn't help that they take further risks again with a coach who isn't proven in Serie A or other big leagues.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 15 millions for him? Very Happy
They're at the point where big stars aren't attracted by the prospect of being a Juventus player. Notable names in recent time would be Kun Aguero or Rossi.

The managment wasted time and resources so much that a quick renaissance for Juve isn't possible anymore. A longer stay in mediocority is apparent :lol!:

edit: the price tag for Vucinic was corrected from 18 to 15( still too much).

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Juve is going down with Marotta ! 16k3pzb
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

babun1024 wrote:Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally retarded. Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average club/ low level club.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 18 millions for him? Very Happy

You had your chances last two years but from now on I don't believe in a renaissance for Juve anymore. Welcome mediocority, bye bye big club status/ appeal. Sorry delusional fans,the truth hurts :lol!:
haha, your looking for a ban arent you? Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Thank you. I posted this in the Juventus section and it made people quit the forum apparently. People cannot handle the truth, but I am glad you have made it known.

FORZA MOGGI !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 pm

babun1024 wrote:Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally retarded. Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average club/ low level club.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 18 millions for him? Very Happy
They're at a point whre stars don't accept their money ( Aguero, Rossi anyone...)!

You had your chances last two years but from now on I don't believe in a renaissance for Juve anymore. Welcome mediocority, bye bye big club status/ appeal. Sorry delusional fans,the truth hurts :lol!:

They were not bought by Marotta... Rolling Eyes

Oh, and the contract of Vucinic is 15 millions paid in 3 years...

Last edited by Maurotaurox on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

And the negative repping continues.

Thanks Surag.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Man, you really need some patience... The transfer window is not over yet.

We've signed some good players so far, such as Lictsteiner and Vucinic.

We've also signed some very good players, such as Vidal and Pirlo.

Will a superstar come this summer? I don't know, but only time will tell. You can't say "Oh Juve haven't signed a superstar this summer" when the window isn't even over yet.

Last edited by 7amood11 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Oh please..ppl dint quit the forum for such a silly reason/thread..

And Babun you can reserve your judgement until the window closes..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Juve is going down with Marotta ! This_gon_b_gud_gif
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:

They're at a point whre stars don't accept their money ( Aguero, Rossi anyone...)!

Still too much, like I said he is neither a prospect nor a superstar. To the second point, I said retarded management it means Marotta & co.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Well, I do agree with you when it comes to Marotta, but do you even know what you are talking about? Because, surely you are using false information to even back up with your trying to prove. As mentioned before Diego, Amauri and Melo were never brought by Marotta, but by Secco. At that time, Marotta was still in Sampdoria. Correction on the deal, it's 15m and not 18m plus it is paid by supplements and not all in one shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:

Still too much, like I said he is neither a prospect nor a superstar. To the second point, I said retarded management it means Marotta & co.

So EVERY player has to be a prospect/superstar? Teams have to sign solid squad players you know.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Oh please..ppl dint quit the forum for such a silly reason/thread..

Yeah it is not like Marotta had all last year to improve Juventus. 7th place.

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

babun1024 wrote:

To much? Not quite, in fact his retail value on the market is 20m, not 15m. So getting him under value was actually good. Usually clubs want more then what they are valued. Those who in fact were overpaid, were the likes of Martinez and Lichstiener players who are average, Vucinic is no where near that, he's class and his value is perfect. As for the management, none of them are. Blanc was the one who in fact got us the first owned stadium in Italy, Agnelli is right now the first president since Calciopoli getting justice, as of now, I would just direct it to Marotta and nobody else.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:

So EVERY player has to be a prospect/superstar? Teams have to sign solid squad players you know.

Vucinic was more than Krasic [starter], Matri [starter], Quagliarella [potential starter], Pirlo [starter], equal to Bonucci [starter], more than Vidal [starter], and he is going to be a squad player ?

Doubt it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

According to La Stampa, they are after a LW and a CB. so Vucinic was indeed replacement for aguero and rossi.

the names running around for LW are vargas and bastos, CB lugano.

they are going to have a solid team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:

Vucinic was more than Krasic [starter], Matri [starter], Quagliarella [potential starter], Pirlo [starter], equal to Bonucci [starter], more than Vidal [starter], and he is going to be a squad player ?

Doubt it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

The guy needs some more time. Rectifying Secco's mistakes aren't that easy.

I'm reserving my judgement till we reach halfway through next season.

Juve is going down with Marotta ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKpmT3d2m_gbD0YV4eL8_ncpl7EL8cQveomYl1SLY8vCbL50FJKg
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Oh please..ppl dint quit the forum for such a silly reason/thread..

Could you pls zip your mouth..

I am finding it silly to respond to your posts..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:

Doubt it.

I don't know either, it all depends on his form and on the formation we will be playing this season...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Could you pls zip your mouth..

I am finding it silly to respond to your posts..

Anything you say Surag. but not actually.

Maybe we should talk about the "Azzuri" too. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Doubt it.

Not entirely. Krasic was already equal to Vucinic as he came for 15m.
Matri on the other hand cost us 18.5m with supplements making it 3.5m more than Vucinic.
Vidal was a good deal none the less, he was paid under value just as Vucinic, both -5m from their retail values.
As for Quag and Bonucci, those are correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Nah, you won't lose your appeal in a decade or so, and Juventus have been in a slump only for a couple of years. They still turn in loads of money every season. Although they have to work harder than normal to spend that money wisely now and make the right calls in every department, this is not a guarantee and we'll see how Juventus shall do in the near future.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:According to La Stampa, they are after a LW and a CB. so Vucinic was indeed replacement for aguero and rossi.

the names running around for LW are vargas and bastos, CB lugano.

they are going to have a solid team

I wouldn't say that for sure... He could be our back-up SS instead of a LW.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Maybe the idea is to get back in CL in 2 or 3 years.

you should have let go of Chiellini, he would have been a RM legend by then
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next