Juve is going down with Marotta !

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm

@Gil wrote:Juventus101 is clearly trolling. No one on earth could be that deluded.

no he is serious :coffee:

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Whens the last tiimme we lost to you? 07/08?

And let me put it to you this way concerning attcks. Inters starting atttack is stronger. But Juvee has better depth, especially when we get a new Left winger, but we cant talk about that yet. Wasnt Juve the highest scoring team in the league for the first halfof last season before Krasic was completely gassed and beforee Quags' injury? Yea I believe we were.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 pm

How am I deluded? What did I say that as far fetched?

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

@juventus101 wrote:Whens the last tiimme we lost to you? 07/08?

And let me put it to you this way concerning attcks. Inters starting atttack is stronger. But Juvee has better depth, especially when we get a new Left winger, but we cant talk about that yet. Wasnt Juve the highest scoring team in the league for the first halfof last season before Krasic was completely gassed and beforee Quags' injury? Yea I believe we were.

Your knowledge is shockingly low.

Last two games Juve won and a draw, 2 games before that?

"Wasnt Juve the highest scoring team in the league"

Wasnt Inter highest scoring team in the leauge.
But i see you are playing if games, nice :coffee:
Would Juve ever even beat Inter if this didnt happen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_sauDVxaU

What would happen if Milito wasnt injured most of the season, what would happend if Samuel didnt get injured for 7 months etc...

Can you explain to me plz why are quaq, matri, vucinic better then Pazzini?
Pazzini who outscored Matri and quaq with same time in Juve.

Sneijder only slightly better then Krasic :facepalm:

First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 am

wow this thread is very creative imo... Smile very timely as well!

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am

@Gil wrote:Juventus101 is clearly trolling. No one on earth could be that deluded.

You're naivety is adorable

You don't know the half of it

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

Where this thread is heading unless things calm down...

First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Juve 101 where are you

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

I kind of feel sorry for the Juventini, the old professionalism of the club is no longer there. Vucinic instead of Rossi, come on.

I have always disliked Juventus from when I am 10 years old, more than Milan, but for Italy's sake I want them to improve. What is this Marotta doing?
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

Moratti and Berlu planted him :coffee:

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 am

Ok, back to our argument. How is Sneijder far above Krasic? Krasic when fully healthy is world class. Sneijder is better, yes, but not by much.

And please dont make injurry excuses. We all have injury problems, you can say "oh well that wouldnt have happenned if Samuel didntgetinjured for 7 months!", thats just a ridiculous excuse. Especially when youre arguing withh a juve fan. Weve had so mmy bi injuries the last few years its been insane.

Its just my opinion that Matri, Quas, and Vucinic are better than Pazzini. Pazzinis the bestof the 4 at headers, but thaats wherehis superiorities end. Pazzini outscored Matri and Quags, but also had Etoo and Sneijder supporting him. I already admitted that Inters starting attckers are better, just not their depth. And Quags and Matri both had to play as Second sttikers at timess. Quags is actually a second striker, so hu was better there, but had to split his focus between scoring and assisting for Amauri as thats what an SS does, and Matri is a target man who haad to play as an SS sometimes for Toni. Theres alot of factors youre forgetting. I dont say that Etoowas crap in 09-10 because I know he was played out of position and couldve scored alot more if he was played in his natural position. Get what Im saying?

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

@justdoit_ wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@justdoit_ wrote:Is the Nedvěd part true?

Yes. He said he turned it down though because he was not ready I believe.
Shocked Jesus. Shaking my head at Marotta, good thing Pavel is smart enough to know what's best for the club.

They offered him caretaker coach until the end of the season not to coach us ...lol

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 am

Where did the juve forum go?
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 am

@wigglesworth wrote:I kind of feel sorry for the Juventini, the old professionalism of the club is no longer there. Vucinic instead of Rossi, come on.

I have always disliked Juventus from when I am 10 years old, more than Milan, but for Italy's sake I want them to improve. What is this Marotta doing?

Luciano Moggi

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:58 am

What happened to the juve section? anyone..
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 am

Juventus101, come on now ... most of that is not true.

"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 am

@The xcx wrote:What happened to the juve section? anyone..

Chinese hackers. One Massimo Moratti apparently ordered the hit... :coffee:

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

@JuvenelCuore wrote:And the negative repping continues.

Thanks Surag.
This time you deserved it What a Face

C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 am

@JuvenelCuore wrote:Juventus101, come on now ... most of that is not true.

What did I say that wasnt true? Seriously.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

Its just my opinion that Matri, Quas, and Vucinic are better than Pazzini. Pazzinis the bestof the 4 at headers, but thaats wherehis superiorities end. Pazzini outscored Matri and Quags, but also had Etoo and Sneijder supporting him.

But Juve's forward line has Krasic supporting them....

And how the hell can you compare a winger to a playmaker ?? This is not football manager where you compare stats and can put Buffon as striker and see him score goals.

Pazzini is not the best with only headers , but also his positioning to be at the right time and place. It's a natural ability that is easily overlooked by the videogame armchair managers.
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 am

Never played football manager...

Butanyways the suppprt Krasic gives frm the wing, especially in the second half of the season where he was completely gassed, is not nearly as good as that of Eto'o and Sneijder together.

And I knowwhat your talking about. That poacherd instinct of being at the right place at the righttime. A big part of what made guys like Trezeguet and Klose so good. But I disagree thag Pazzini is better at it than Matri. Than Quags and Vucinic yes because theyre support strikers, but not better than Matri. In my opinion Matri and Pazzini are close in everything, but Pazzini edges headers and its a tossup with the poachers instinct, but Matris better at everything else.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 am

Karsic had what a good half a season.He struggled in the 2nd half of season and isnt proven beyond the Seria A infact not even completely proven in Seria A.Sniejder is one of the best players in the world and Krasic is just good player so far.Sniejder is not just better he is easily far superior quality wise.Its like saying because Charlie Adam had a good last season he is world class and nearly as good as Sniejder.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 am

@BeautifulGame wrote:Karsic had what a good half a season.He struggled in the 2nd half of season and isnt proven beyond the Seria A infact not even completely proven in Seria A.Sniejder is one of the best players in the world and Krasic is just good player so far.Sniejder is not just better he is easily far superior quality wise.Its like saying because Charlie Adam had a good last season he is world class and nearly as good as Sniejder.

Well just so you know Krasic had not had a break in two years, so he was going 70% I believe according to him in the first half, and so naturally fatigue struck in so he declined down to about 40%-30% but that is not to say he is as good as Sneijder.

"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:27 am

Krasic when he was in CSKA his last year before joining Juve played Man United in the CL amd caused them all knds of problems, including scoring a goal for them. Hes also the main attacking outlet for Serbia, a strong national side. And he didnt perform as well in the second half ofis last season becausehe was so obviously gassed. Youcould clearly see he wasnt running neay as fast or performing nearly as well in the second half of the season as he was in the first half. If you didnt know, the russian league overlaps the italian one, so he didnt have a summerbreak at all. He weng playing for cska, right to playing for juve. Nobreak at all. After playing a season and a half straight, the man is allowedto get tired for he remaining half of the season. And I didnt say Krasic was as good as sneijder, just that hes world class when fresh. He was terrorizing every italian defense before fatigue kicked in. Sotosay Sneijder is only barely better than him is not an insult to sneijder whatsoever.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 am

Sneijder is miles better, come on now. I hate Inter and I love Milosh, but come on.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:37 am

A good game against United comparable to winning the CL ?

A key player of Serbian team knocked out in Group stage comparable to key player in the team that reached world cup final and one of the best players in world cup?

a half good season in Seria A comparable to winning the league in La liga and Seria A?

Nope.Not in anyway.Its not belittling Krasic as he is a good player but Sniejder is far superior to Krasic so far in his career quality wise as well as achieving and one of the best players in the world.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum