Juve is going down with Marotta !

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 am

A good game against United comparable to winning the CL ?

A key player of Serbian team knocked out in Group stage comparable to key player in the team that reached world cup final and one of the best players in world cup?

a half good season in Seria A comparable to winning the league in La liga and Seria A?

Nope.Not in anyway.Its not belittling Krasic as he is a good player but Sniejder is far superior to Krasic so far in his career quality wise as well as achieving and one of the best players in the world.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am

Seriously, the thread subject I don't mind tbh.

But calling us delusional? Fark off ya wanker.

Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 am

this is a joke right? comparing Krasic to Sneijder as if they are equals? calling him World class?

new low for goallegacy

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:this is a joke right? comparing Krasic to Sneijder as if they are equals? calling him World class?

new low for goallegacy

Well Krasic can get there if he improves and keeps consistency, but in terms of Krasic v. Sneijder, no chance.

Remember Sneijder was close to a Ballon d'Or.

"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 am

I WILL CALL 911
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 am

@McLewis wrote:The amount of misinformation about Vucinic is disheartening truly.

He has never EVER EVER EVER EVER been a main striker. It's not his style. Never has been and never will be.

He's an SS. He works behind the main striker, which in Juve's case, would be Matri.

His secondary position is LW where he can deliver service to the main striker or cut in and try to make a chance for either himself or a teammate.

He is NOT prima punta. He does not lead the line well. We've only played him in that position when we were forced to. No coach has ever played him there for sustained periods of time by choice.

So I absolutely disagree that he will be Juve's main striker because that's categorically false. They have Matri for that.
You misunderstood me Very Happy I didn't mean main guy as a CF in a formation. What I meant was that he is their main reinforcement in attack, a starter, and that their management doesn't intend to improve the forward line further Very Happy

@juventus101
What did you smoke, bro? Very Happy juventus1001 would be a more appropriate nickname for you, like the stories from 1001 Arabian Nights Very Happy

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 am

Well, not everyone is rich like Madrid! It is completely unreasonable to expect them to sign WC players immediately.

They missed out on Rossi, is that being moronic? Vision is all well and fine, but clubs need to have the means to fulfill that.

Juventus are doing okay in my opinion. They built a new stadium and they have made some good reinforcements this summer. Their campaign this season will be better than last season and i expect them to break into top 4 this season. If anyone bets otherwise, they are taking a huge gamble!
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 am

@kiranr

Juventus need to break into top 3 to get into CL.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 am

@juventus101 wrote:

Nesta is going downhill and is only on the samelevel as Bonucci at this point, while Chiellini > Silva.

Based on what precisely? Abate- Nesta- Silva - Zambrotta back line tied the record for conceding the least amount of goals in the second half of the season in Serie A history which was 7 ...

Nesta dragged down to the same lvl as an unconvincing Cb prospect?

Giancarlo     Brigate       Fadi         Potential      BigBoban 

VibeTribe
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am

Perhaps Juve surprises everyone and does well this season.

I remember 1-2 years ago, when they signed Felipe Malo, Diego and someone else, and everyone in this forum agreed that they had built a CL winning contenders squad!

It hink they didn't qualify the group stages and didn't get in the CL for next season then... so perhaps this time is just the oppositte. To show how little we know about football in this forum hehe.

PS. Nesta is past it as proved by his performances in the CL.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am

Oh it had to be Free_cat lol Very Happy

You going to mention the spurs incident again? Agreed that he is certainly past his best years but far from being a liability. Anyways you'd agree that suggesting Nesta is at the same lvl as bonucci is quite ludacris no?

VibeTribe
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am

Nesta is no longer in his prime, but if Nesta is past it then the footballing world should be ashamed, he's still one of the top ten centrebacks in the world.

I'm not going to attack the other claims as Juventus don't deserve it and they have improved, however comparing first elevens or even squads is meaningless, neither will solving problems with small teams instantly mean a scudetto win.

Arsenal have simply swapped struggling with the big teams for suddenly being stabbed in the back by the small teams they used to swamp whenever they need points. You need to unite the two and if Juventus begin beating the small teams they still need to deal with the pressure of sustaining this for an entire season.

Making combined elevens for Napoli and Juventus doesn't prove much, Juventus don't have half of their team's mentality when it comes to rescuing points and games. 21 extra points secured in the last fifteen minutes of games in Europe and Serie A up until January, that's a winning mentality if ever I saw one. On paper their squad over-achieved, however there's a very good reason why they did.
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

@Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Oh it had to be Free_cat lol Very Happy

You going to mention the spurs incident again? Agreed that he is certainly past his best years but far from being a liability. Anyways you'd agree that suggesting Nesta is at the same lvl as bonucci is quite ludacris no?

I have never watched Bonnucci I think, but on paper it certainly is ludicrous.

Anyway, I would prefer to talk about Juve. Do you remember that all the forum agreed that Juve had a CL title contenders squad a couple of seasons ago?

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm

@free_cat wrote:

I have never watched Bonnucci I think, but on paper it certainly is ludicrous.

Anyway, I would prefer to talk about Juve. Do you remember that all the forum agreed that Juve had a CL title contenders squad a couple of seasons ago?

Im not too sure as u mentioned it must've happened a while back when they got Diego and Amauri. Tbh no one really expected Amauri to flop as bad as he did, and the Diego saga was just ill timing as the team dropped a lvl in performance at the time when he was bought.

Remember though when Juve came back to Serie A they finished above Milan and the season after that as well thus logically one would think that they stood a genuine chance after they managed to get Diego ( one of Bundas best players) with Melo ( standout Dm in Serie A that paticular season). Also lets not forget that they managed to beat Real home and away the season before in 08/09.

VibeTribe
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Last season Sneijders form was not nearlyas good as he was imthe world cup or in the CL winning year. He and Krasic were around the same level last year. I admit that Sneijder was better, but not by much. And being a part of better teams like the netherlands or inter means nothjng. And if we had decent fullbacks wed have had a stronger defense than Milan last season. I think well prove it this season.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

@juventus101 wrote:Last season Sneijders form was not nearlyas good as he was imthe world cup or in the CL winning year. He and Krasic were around the same level last year. I admit that Sneijder was better, but not by much. And being a part of better teams like the netherlands or inter means nothjng. And if we had decent fullbacks wed have had a stronger defense than Milan last season. I think well prove it this season.

If and but means nothing really.So compare a year Sneijder struggled with injuries and hence Krasic is as good as Sneijder.I suppose then Ben Foster is just as good as Buffon.Afterall Foster was nearly as good as Buffon last year.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Snejder> Krasic and Eto'o >>>>>>>> insert any Serie A striker beside him Very Happy

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

babun1024 wrote:Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally incompetent( Secco, Marotta...). Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average / low level club if nothing is changed. It doesn't help that they take further risks again with a coach who isn't proven in Serie A or other big leagues.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 15 millions for him? Very Happy
They're at the point where big stars aren't attracted by the prospect of being a Juventus player. Notable names in recent time would be Kun Aguero or Rossi.

The managment wasted time and resources so much that a quick renaissance for Juve isn't possible anymore. A longer stay in mediocority is apparent :lol!:

edit: the price tag for Vucinic was corrected from 18 to 15( still too much).
Sorry to say this but you are not competent to conclude that.BTW the transfer window is not closed yet !

C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Amauri>Vucinic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marotta :coffee:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 pm

@:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Amauri>Vucinic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marotta :coffee:
Smart guy :lol!:

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

I said Krasic was almost as good as Sneijder THIS SEASON. Not overall. Krasic has been at a big club for a year, so he still has alot to prove to be comparedt to Sneijder obviously whose been playing for real madrid and inter for a long time now.

And to whoever said Eto'o is far superior to any serie a striker is nuts. Ibrahimovic, as much as ihate him, is still better than him, and Lavezzi is on the same level as Eto'o, and Pato and Cavani are not far from him. So saying Eto'o is far and away the best striker in Serie A is absurd.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 pm

"Lavezzi is on the same level as Eto'o"

Goallegacy quotes quality?

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Just putting this out there, Vucinic scored once and assisted 3 times on his debut earlier today.

Of course, it was just a friendly, and against a weak team (Cuneo), but that is impressive. Hopefully he replicates these kind of performances over and over again.
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 am

Paloschi>>>>>>Eto'o

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

milanista99 wrote:Paloschi>>>>>>Eto'o

Of course, the next Inzaghi ... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content