Zamuro
JuvenelCuore
the xcx
S
Babun
45 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

milanista99 wrote:Paloschi>>>>>>Eto'o Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 2859867778

Of course, the next Inzaghi ... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 pm

If i have noticed something its not that the stars that win u the competitions and the leagues , its the team chemistry and being united ...and winning mentality
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If i have noticed something its not that the stars that win u the competitions and the leagues , its the team chemistry and being united ...and winning mentality

but you dont have the winning mentality Embarassed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:If i have noticed something its not that the stars that win u the competitions and the leagues , its the team chemistry and being united ...and winning mentality

but you dont have the winning mentality Embarassed

yes we lost it ...but we are on a good way getting it back and I hope we are ...thats what we lack most ...

its not just us thou Smile...we are team that is in the reconstruction , generation changes and so its not easy to do it ...give us time we need it .....ppl jump to much to criticize juventus to damn fast I know we haven't won trophy with yrs and its understood but yet we are juventus ...To say that we are going back down with marotta ( not you I am generally speaking) u need just to view few things ....

We replaced : Amauri , Iaquinta , Grygera,Grosso, Camo ( he was class but old) with : Lichtsteiner , Vucinic,Quagliarella, Matri , Ziegler ( better than grosso) , Krasic , Melo with Vidal , Aquilani with Pirlo and Pazzienza...we are slowly building ..don't expect wonders in 2 yrs ...

when we had the champions who had the wining mentality we finished 3rd and 2nd in 2 yrs ....they were old but they had what we lacked ...and don't forget until Jan last yr we were 2 points away from milan ...WE LACKED depth and we had so many injuries that destroyed this 2 season for us that its wonders ....but yet we never give up Razz .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 pm

sciacca wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Paloschi>>>>>>Eto'o Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 2859867778

Of course, the next Inzaghi ... Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 2859867778

Seriously you took this seriously?

And I explained to you before, you take things far too literally. When people say Paloschi is the next Pippo it is because his PLAYING STYLE greatly resembles that of Super Pippo. Same with El Shaarawy/Kaka.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Paloschi better than Eto ?? Come on, are u kidding mate?

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 pm

maruf063 wrote:Paloschi better than Eto ?? Come on, are u kidding mate?

He was being sarcastic.

@Milanista I know... I just answered the way you did .

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm

:coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Epic bump is epic! Let's hope we qualify through the group stages tomorrow though Very Happy
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Should have waited one more day guys Mad

That being said its still a great bump !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 pm

OP still has a point though. He underestimated the defence and midfield Juve have but he said that in the long run signing average strikers is just going to hurt Juventus and that is something we can all agree on.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Zealous wrote:They are trying to pull a Guardiola. Conte is a club man (And a five star stud I might add). It's a gamble but if it works it could work out very well.

I'm pretty sure Juve still have strong domestic support so attracting domestic talent will never be a problem. Also if I'm not mistaken they aren't wanting for cash either. Weird they have all the ingredients to do well but I think they lack a talisman be it as a player or a director or manager.

There's no clear leader calling the shots and working the deals. Until they find that type of person then I don't think they can completely get out of their rut.

They could still do well though, who knows.

Man sometimes I impress even myself :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 am

Epic bump is epic :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 am

So far I think Marotta's done extremely well. He's definitely exceeded expectations.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Marchisipo/Vidal/Pirlo would dominate any central midfield in Italy, and if they bond well they could be one of the best in the world.

Nesta is going downhill and is only on the samelevel as Bonuccj at this point, while Chiellini > Silva.

this is some ridiculous stuff and you are persisting with it. Very Happy, you compare them to a CL winning midfield. Pirlo is declining and both Marchisio and Vidal will have a lot to prove.

What say now Nick ? :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Bruce-willis-just-checking-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-205
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

To be honest we still have a lot to prove in Europe, so we should progress from the group first..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Zealous wrote:They are trying to pull a Guardiola. Conte is a club man (And a five star stud I might add). It's a gamble but if it works it could work out very well.

I'm pretty sure Juve still have strong domestic support so attracting domestic talent will never be a problem. Also if I'm not mistaken they aren't wanting for cash either. Weird they have all the ingredients to do well but I think they lack a talisman be it as a player or a director or manager.

There's no clear leader calling the shots and working the deals. Until they find that type of person then I don't think they can completely get out of their rut.

They could still do well though, who knows.

Shocked

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Marotta, Paratici, Nedved and Agnelli Molenation

Football management gods
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Thanks for bumping this... Reminded me of what an asshat Sciacca was lol
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 am

Good Job by Marotta for finaly getting a striker/player who can score in finals or other highest stages but I'd wait and see how Juve is going to utilize him. The general slower pace of Serie A and the lack of space due to lack of movement in the final 3rd don't exactly suit Ronnie. But who knows, maybe he can adapt again an turn himself into Serie A GOAT.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 am

Marotta:

I'm not going abroad. Italy represents the best, of the sport and more. From my side the will is to remain here. My intentions are to continue my activity in an italian team.
[...]
Asked about Inter: Beh... it's possible.
[...]
Asked about Juve: Due to the organization in the club and the technical quality Juve has no competition in Italy.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:28 am

Roma should release Monchi and get Marotta in his place.

Monchi project looks like improvisation anyways, he doesn't know the league enough and buys youngsters to obtain plus-value.

Marotta would do a mix of both, he brings veterans at low cost and some promising players too. His tenure at Juve was flawless because his mistakes were too minor to be taken into account.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 am

Here I am

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Schermata-2018-11-13-alle-21-50-48-1

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Schermata-2018-11-13-alle-22-30-00
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:31 am

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 7 Schermata-2018-11-14-alle-11-25-33-630x415
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 am

Two things you'll never see a White Walker do: wear glasses and smile. I guess Marotta's next and most difficult mission since reviving Juventus is to bring joy and perfect vision to the army of the dead.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7