When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

+18
I-no
H.A.
huntsman
halamadrid2
Lord Hades
Turok_TTZ
Shamirr
VanDeezNuts
shaven
S32TABLANCA
Adit
alex mahone
Babun
Mr Nick09
ÖMARz
Zees
Chad
hrealmadrid
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 2 Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:And the transition of phasing Kaka out begins..

fresh news. :lol!:

shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 2 Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Haha it sucks because you can tell he's thinking the right things but he just can't do them on the pitch. It seems as though NOTHING goes his way. And this is against some very poor teams. He'll get murdered in the CL

I'm secretly hoping me jumping ships will spark a performance peak in him
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

ive been phasing out kaka in my mind as soon as ozil arrived.. he really does need to go and get his career back on track with a team he can actually play with.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Haha it sucks because you can tell he's thinking the right things but he just can't do them on the pitch. It seems as though NOTHING goes his way. And this is against some very poor teams. He'll get murdered in the CL

I'm secretly hoping me jumping ships will spark a performance peak in him

still not judging him since i dont expect alot from him as sub player of ozil.

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Honestly I think we can cover him easily. Sahin and Granero can both play a better role than him, not the same role but better in a different role...

He's a waste of wage, 10mil a year is a massive outlay for a bench player. I agree that now that Canales is gone it makes less sense, but he must move on now for his own good as much as for ours...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I know its a bit late but its needed in this thread:
When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 2 131052127521p7sj

now that thats done, The Kaka that was admired to be one of the best around... Is no more. I have said this time and again. The fact that Benzema can outdo him in his own natural position and be more effective is enough to remove all doubt. I don't know wut Kaka is doing atm, but he must adjust to wut he is capable of now becuz he isnt the same as before. if he cannot adapt to his far weaker self in order to contribute to the team, unable to make use of the strengths he has left...he can only be forgotten and discarded.

Having said this i cannot say this and claim that there is no bias. Im still ticked about kaka. especially from a certain comment. sometime when benz was still struggling but recovering in jan, Kaka said that benz shud do more, apply more, work harder, and prove himself. I wudnt have minded this comment at all if cr7, casillas, ozil said that. Kaka isnt wrong in this comment, its just that Kaka shud have been the last person to have said that. Kaka shudnt even been talking. Even then an out of form recovering Benz was outdoing Kaka. Benz has stepped it up by the end of the season and right now. Benzema isnt using his name to justify his place in the team, Benzema worked to make it this far. Kaka is a hypocrite, he doesnt even practice his own words. and this is probably why I dislike Kaka so much to this day.

If kaka had the right to make that comment, i wudnt have problems with it. but he doesnt have the right, not then and not now.

I dont mind kaka staying though despite all this. why? Kaka is eating crow. Its a funny thing, to see Kaka go further into obscurity whilst the guy he criticised not only stepped up, but done beyond expectation. and that guy, Benz, is still improving by the days. While all Kaka can do or from wut it looks like, regressing further and further, into a nobody. a bittersweet taste, but a funny interesting taste nonetheless. is this kharma? wut kind of justice is this?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Reminds me that Pellegrini knows his stuff, when i was thinking about Cazorla, he went and signed him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Turok... Kaka and Benz are actually pretty good friends. They talk together a lot. Most of the people close to Benz realize that he needs to get pressured constantly. Kaka is one of them. Zidane, Blanc, Mou, etc. They all keep him in check all the time.

I think Kaka was actually trying to help Benz. It was clumsy. But i get the sense that Benz is the type of guys that gets motivation from proving people wrong. I know the feeling... i'm like that. The more insulted i feel, the better i perform.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Alright, we'll all make a note to insult you periodically so you can be at your best Wink
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Alright, we'll all make a note to insult you periodically so you can be at your best Wink

Lol... that was back when i was young and i had everything to prove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:Alright, we'll all make a note to insult you periodically so you can be at your best Wink

Lol... that was back when i was young and i had everything to prove.

lololol people have things to prive before and still do now.

Proving oneself imho is a neverending fight. it is also imho that its a fight worth fighting for, despite being eternal.

Still dont like that Kaka said it though. if such is the case. Benz shud be saying that right back at kaka but I feel Benz is too modest for his own good... Benz isnt the only one that needs improving.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 pm

AC Milan has been sniffing around this one, we should let them have whatever payment plan they want, since liquidity is n issue for them, but kaka needs to gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

I hate to say it... but who backs up the AM position then? Freakin sold Canales and Sarabia for him Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Sahin does, and if we are smart enough to sign a quality CM/ACM then we have no worries. We dont need to play 4 attackers to score goals.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 pm

i never got to see the best of kaka Evil or Very Mad

sad , but if is being bullied by chinese defenders then really he has no place in the madrid side.. should be sold No
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 pm

if snejider leaves inter, thre might be a tiny bit of chance they would want kaka

if so i think he should go for his own best, regardless of the rivality methink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

No way in the world Kaka goes to Inter... none.

I think he's here for the year folks. Who would want to pay a transfer fee + 10 million in wages? Absolutely nobody. He's looked so poor this preseason that i think he scared everyone away.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

the Spanish medias have been way too lenient with Kaka, they should be all over his case, specially now. Suck up the shame Perez, just sell
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 pm

if nobody wants him then he should finish off his career in america or something where they could actually afford him

canales wont come back till after at least 3 years if valencia decides to pay the 12 mill for him after the 2nd yr

and sarabia wont come back till after the 2nd yr

what happens when ozil gets injured, do we put kaka there and risk playing one man less
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 pm

If Ozil gets injured, you ll see the real kaka. It would be less pressure on his shoulders.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 pm

If Ozil gets injured, you ll see the real kaka. It would be less pressure on his shoulders.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 pm

4 minutes of fail

\
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

I am currently telling myself real madrid are keeping Kaka only because they want to milk him dry before selling him, because really why are we still keeping him.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 pm

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 2 Kaka-fail
Razz
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am

jack daniels knows already. I gave kaka fans a new name, f-kakas, hehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next