RealGunner
Mr Nick09
rwo power
donttreadonred
Yeezus
83 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Cabaye is no AM.

Where did i say he's playing AM? he's playing as CM infront of M'Vila and Gonalons..... exactly the position he's playing for us atm.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

GK: Lloris, Mandanda, Carrasso
DEF: Debuchy, Sagna, Rami, Sakho, Mexes, Varane, Evra, Clichy
MID: M'vila, Cabaye, Matuidi, Diarra, MM, Nasri, Ribery, Valbuena
ATT: Benzema, Giroud, Menez, Remy

---------------Lloris--------------
--Debuchy--Rami--Sakho--Clichy--
-----------M'vila-Cabaye---------
--Nasri---------MM---------Ribery--
------------Benzema--------------
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 am

Group of 23;

GK: Lloris, Mandanda, Carrasso
DEF: Debuchy, Sagna, Rami, Koscielny, Mexes, Reveillere, Evra, Clichy
MID: M'vila, Cabaye, Mavuba, Diarra, Ben Arfa, Nasri, Ribery, Valbuena
ATT: Benzema, Giroud, Menez, Remy
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Reveillere, Sagna, Evra, Debuchy, Clichy? why would they go to the euros with 5 fullbacks? Drop Reveillere, and add Kaboul or Yapou.

i would only call 2 DMs Mvila and Diarra, and Gonalns as opposed to Mavuba since he is more of a box to box.

And i hate Valbuena, overrated
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 05, 2012 1:47 pm

How about:

-------Remy---Nasri---Ribery
----------------Benzema

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Best 11 for France NT

Lloris
Sagna - Rami - Mexes - Clichy
Alou Diarra - M'Vila
Ben Arfa - Nasri - Ribery
Benzema
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Reveillere, Sagna, Evra, Debuchy, Clichy? why would they go to the euros with 5 fullbacks? Drop Reveillere, and add Kaboul or Yapou.

i would only call 2 DMs Mvila and Diarra, and Gonalns as opposed to Mavuba since he is more of a box to box.

And i hate Valbuena, overrated

Reveillere for Sagna.

If there's need for an extra CB, Mbiwa gets the shot imo. He'll bring a kid. Varane hasn't played enough to get a shot and won't until he plays as a regular.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Pre list for foreign players

Philippe Mexès (AC Milan), Adil Rami (Valence), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Younes Kaboul (Tottenham), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City), Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle), Florent Malouda (Chelsea), Samir Nasri (Manchester City), Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Ben Arfa (Newcastle)

all of them going to the Euros i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pre list for foreign players

Philippe Mexès (AC Milan), Adil Rami (Valence), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Younes Kaboul (Tottenham), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City), Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle), Florent Malouda (Chelsea), Samir Nasri (Manchester City), Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Ben Arfa (Newcastle)

all of them going to the Euros i think

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2 France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 2 Wanknk2

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Veteran player on the bench mole.... that's why Malouda is there. Blanc doesn't want all noobs in the midfield and the forwards. Don't like Malouda; but i get it.

He needs players that can show the young guys how to deal with things in a tournament like this one. Malouda and Ribery are the only link to 2006, which is the last time France NT had success. Ribery is not a good role model at all. Malouda is a pro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Veteran player on the bench mole.... that's why Malouda is there. Blanc doesn't want all noobs in the midfield and the forwards. Don't like Malouda; but i get it.

He needs players that can show the young guys how to deal with things in a tournament like this one. Malouda and Ribery are the only link to 2006, which is the last time France NT had success. Ribery is not a good role model at all. Malouda is a pro.

Ah good point, also how many of these 12 will actually go ? and how many Ligue 1 based players will he call up before cutting the overall squad down to 23?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 5:49 pm

The 12 are going, no doubt about it, unless Kaboul is in competition with a france based defender, but the other names are a sure shot.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

I feel that they all go. I don't think he'll call anyone extra. He feels that there's not enough time to have a large squad as training camp will be short.

My guess for the remaining 11:

Keepers: Lloris, Madanda, Carrasso
Defender: Debuchy, Reveillere
Midfielders: Alou Diarra, M'Villa, Martin, Valbuena
Forwards: Remy, Giroud

If he calls extra guys, they would be Mbiwa and Mavuba imo.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Valbuena :facepalm:

Menez is definitely going to the Euros, so one of Martin and Valbuena will gtfo

I would pick Menez over Valbuena, with guys like Ben Arfa and Nasri around, Valbuena is useless and redundant.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry, forgot Menez lol.

I think Martin gets dropped then. Valbuena has always been effective and a good energy player with NT. He can cover both winger and AM. Martin is too one-dimensional.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

I would rather Ben Arfa or Nasri cover AM or winger, Martin is good at what he does, or it will be Gourcuff Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Martin has been Sakho-like this year Nick. Only reason he was still being selected was that our AM position was empty of players. With Ben Arfa, the need for Martin goes away. Valbuena has outplayed Martin by a pretty big margin in Ligue 1. Sochau is one point from relegation.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Nasri cover? would'nt Nasri be starting lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nasri cover? would'nt Nasri be starting lol?

He'll start either AM or wing. I have a feeling Ben Arfa starts too and he plays both positions as well. They cover each other in case something happens to one of them. Menez, Remy and Valbuena would serve as the replacement winger if one of them were to go out.

Very multi-talented forwards actually. Other than Ribery and Giroud who can only play one post well, all the other guys are good at 2 positions at least.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 7:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nasri cover? would'nt Nasri be starting lol?

He'll start either AM or wing. I have a feeling Ben Arfa starts too and he plays both positions as well. They cover each other in case something happens to one of them. Menez, Remy and Valbuena would serve as the replacement winger if one of them were to go out.

Very multi-talented forwards actually. Other than Ribery and Giroud who can only play one post well, all the other guys are good at 2 positions at least.

Ah i think Nick meant players that can start in both roles, initially i felt he meant back up.....

I was thinking who the hell is Nasri and Ben Arfa backing up... he must be some player Laughing

If Ben Arfa is starting then i expect this line up......

Lloris
Debuchy Mexes Rami Clichy
Cabaye M'Vila
Ben Arfa Nasri Ribery
Benzema

If Evra starts iam going to go a bit insane Laughing

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Evra starts... so go insane lol. You can't play offensive fullbacks on both flanks. Only other option is Reveillere.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 7:11 pm

When you think about it, we lost the best defensive fullback duo in the world in Sagna-Abidal. It's going to be tough to replace. We have to change our style a bit to attack a lot more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Evra has been bloody awful tho Sad and if anything Clichy has been more solid defensively this season than Evra.....

It's amazing how much i care because 2 NUFC players are in the squad Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Cabaye needs to clean up his defensive mishaps for this competition. He worries me a bit there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Gardiens : Hugo Lloris (Lyon), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Cédric Carrasso (Bordeaux)

Défenseurs : Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Anthony Réveillère (Lyon), Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Montpellier)

Milieux de terrain : Alou Diarra (Marseille), Blaise Matuidi (PSG), Yann M'vila (Rennes), Yoann Gourcuff (Lyon) Laughing, Marvin Martin (Sochaux)

Attaquants : Olivier Giroud (Montpellier), Jérémy Ménez (PSG), Loïc Rémy (Marseille), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille)

Kaboul forfeited, he is injured. Remy is likely to fall off the list as well, injury.
No Sakho, he is shat. No Mavuba, no Capoue.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm

So this is my list for France, 26 names, 3 names to cut

Gardiens : Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Cédric Carrasso

Défenseurs : Mathieu Debuchy, Anthony Réveillère, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Philippe Mexès, Adil Rami, Laurent Koscielny, Patrice Evra, Gaël Clichy

Milieux de terrain : Alou Diarra, Blaise Matuidi, Yann M'vila, Yoann Gourcuff, Marvin Martin, Yohan Cabaye, Florent Malouda, Samir Nasri,

Attaquants : Olivier Giroud, Jérémy Ménez, Loïc Rémy, Mathieu Valbuena, Karim Benzema, Ben Arfa, Franck Ribéry

If the universe is right, then Alou is his fatass should stay home, but he has pictures of Blanc naked, so off matuidi

Unfortunately, we all know the boundless bias of Blanc towards Gourcuff, so off Martin

it's valbuena vs ben arfa vs menez, so easy choice to make, ben arfa and menez are far better and far more skilled, but i have a feeling Ben Arfa will fall off the list because Valbuena is a huge favorite for Blanc. Remy is injured, so if he cant recover, Ben Arfa will make it.

It's a disgrace not to see Mavuba on that list

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next