Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

@Doc wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
@Doc wrote:Maybe I should stop reading this thread, I'm actually caring about this match and getting worried...
they have the best squad and philospohy in history. even if u beat them it woould be only an off day for them.

its over.

Either sarcasm or cynicism but nice nonetheless. I never said we would lose, just feel we might "struggle"...
im saying that barcelona will be the champions of football FOREVERR Sad

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 1233009630_38e882e

we have no chance

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:55 pm

@The Madrid One wrote:
@Doc wrote:Maybe I should stop reading this thread, I'm actually caring about this match and getting worried...
they have the best squad and philospohy in history. even if u beat them it woould be only an off day for them.

its over.

Not at all. If we can just get to the 40% mark of possession, we have better forwards than they do. We just have to be able to make enough of a link. With Khedira, Sahin and Alonso playing in the midfield, we would be very competitive. You guys don't realize how good Sahin was in the Bundesliga... player of the year at the age of 22. He's a massive talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:

its over.

Not at all. If we can just get to the 40% mark of possession, we have better forwards than they do. We just have to be able to make enough of a link. With Khedira, Sahin and Alonso playing in the midfield, we would be very competitive. You guys don't realize how good Sahin was in the Bundesliga... player of the year at the age of 22. He's a massive talent.

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 Facepalm

xavi,iniesta,busquets,mascherano,thiago,cesc > shit over sahin bounce

im done trolling i was just bored Laughing

it does make you think though when they are basically the guys that have won 2 cls 3 la ligas and practically a world cup with their squad..

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

omarish wrote:wtf messi banging hot chicks

what has happened... whos the girl btw? Very Happy

She's Antonella Rocuzzo, I can't help but wonder if Messi would've had her if he wasn't a football star. Very Happy

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

@buddytaller wrote:

She's Antonella Rocuzzo, I can't help but wonder if Messi would've had her if he wasn't a football star. Very Happy

Damn that ass, I heard Alves is there becouse he cant perform without his Barca teammates. Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

@buddytaller wrote:

Ironically enough, that probably doesn't apply to her if one reverses that thought pattern. She's already gorgeous so she may not have been with a footballer but certainly with someone with some financial stability (rich).

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:

its over.

I don't think Sahin is going to seamlessly fit in until a few matches in if not more. Even Godzil took time.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm

His girlfriend, and she's not hot at all. Farca's WAGS don't even compare to ours

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 10
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 pm

@hrealmadrid wrote:

His girlfriend, and she's not hot at all. Farca's WAGS don't even compare to ours

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 10

Are you joking? She wipes the floor of Ronnys WAG
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 pm

she is shit
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

You're ignoring her ass completly.

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 Skairm10
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Who is shit? Her? I'm not into the whole model thing as I prefer a bit more meat on my chicken but she's gorgeous, well, that ass is anyway...

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm reposting this from starting XI thread (obviously noone reads this thread anymore).

"I would like to see a different formation for Madrid. (I saw it in play yesterday with Spain's U20). They played a 4-4-2 system.

The midfield was a duel pivot and the outside were wingers. That way we can play CR7 with Benzema or Higgy, and have Di Maria, Callejon or Neymar or Ozil or Marcelo or Coentrao on wings and Alonso and Sahin / Khedira in the dual pivot.

Just talking about this gets me excited. I also think with 4 in MF, that can go a long ways towards counteracting Barca's midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!.."

Given injuries etc, I would go with this line-up for Sunday;

Casillas;

Arbeloa Pepe Varane Marcelo;

Ozil Khedira Alonso Coentrao;

Benzema CR7
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:14 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:I'm reposting this from starting XI thread (obviously noone reads this thread anymore).

"I would like to see a different formation for Madrid. (I saw it in play yesterday with Spain's U20). They played a 4-4-2 system.

The midfield was a duel pivot and the outside were wingers. That way we can play CR7 with Benzema or Higgy, and have Di Maria, Callejon or Neymar or Ozil or Marcelo or Coentrao on wings and Alonso and Sahin / Khedira in the dual pivot.

Just talking about this gets me excited. I also think with 4 in MF, that can go a long ways towards counteracting Barca's midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!.."

Given injuries etc, I would go with this line-up for Sunday;

Casillas;

Arbeloa Pepe Varane Marcelo;

Ozil Khedira Alonso Coentrao;

Benzema CR7
dunno about Özil playing as RM and imo Di Maria should start bounce

Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 pm

That looks like the formation United used against Barcelona in the Champions League final.

Van der Sar
Fábio - Ferdinand - Vidić - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Giggs - Park
Rooney - Hernández
And it failed totally.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 pm

the formation is never the problem, it's the people playing it.

Valencia gave a world of troubles to barcelona playing the 442

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Valencia didn't trouble the Barcelona defence one bit, only contribution to the game was in a defence. The formation was basically the problem it was something like this

Messi
Iniesta #Carrick #Giggs Xavi
Busquets

In the middle the midfield was outnumberd and outplayed, a lot of room for Barcelona to pass the ball around in triangles.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

can sami handle messi? what you guys think

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 5639198268_74538108c6

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

knowing Mou he might pull of a 4 5 1 formation

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:I am finally back from holiday and that news about Sahin sucks really bad.

nice avatar.... its ramadan though. no skin as much as possible til end of the month Smile

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

when is the game again? I want to watch it. Im sure we will triumph, fc barsa cheaters wont get away again. contrary to people who think we were lucky, sportcry, I mean you, they were lucky!

manga and anime thread
Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 5 Imager
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

mou simple need to improve our chemistry, cause thats the only strength barca have. they can pass the ball among them so easily.

both have talented players but they are better actors than us....

use whatever tactics cause for sure it has pros and cons.

play madrid game not play their game.

but i think i know what mou will do.... counter attack Smile

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

ZsG7 wrote:dunno about Özil playing as RM and imo Di Maria should start bounce

In the 4-4-2 formation, I saw with the U20 team, the 2 outside midfielders were midfielders, good at moving the ball and passing. Di Maria is not a midfielder. Ozil fits that role, as does Coentrao.

Other item of note was all, with the possible exception of front two had defensive responsibilities. The main difference with the Spanish teams (and Barca) vs Madrid, is they try to get the ball back right away so the defensive responsibilities are a lot in the other team's half.

Unlike the formation, someone has said that Man U put forward, all of the MF (Ozil, Khedira, Alonso, Coentrao) are there not only to generate offense, they are there to offset Barca MF (Busquets, Thiago and Iniesta), so it should not be them outnumbering the centre 2 MF.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Well you know if Xavi is really missing from the game I really do see us getting to the 40% possession mark [if he includes ozil somewhere though].

I also hope benzema doesn't get isolated, hope he gets his first goal against them Very Happy

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

remember when we needed to attack vs barca in the 2nd leg clasico, how mou benched ozil for kaka and played higgy, now that ozil has proved himself he will play ozil instead of kaka and benz will start instead of higgy, and we will probably see exactly the same line-up we saw then.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

how would a catenaccio style of play go today in tge modern game with a team like madrid?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next