Doc
FennecFox7
ÖMARz
Zealous
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

how would a catenaccio style of play go today in tge modern game with a team like madrid?

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:31 am

Apparently Pique injured himself against Italy. i will be so happy if he miss the Clasico, i must admit he is a nightmare for Ronaldo. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

El Pipita wrote:Apparently Pique injured himself against Italy. i will be so happy if he miss the Clasico, i must admit he is a nightmare for Ronaldo. Laughing
yup ,pk and marsch are problem for Cr7
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 6 Tumblr_lpqhb50xb51qdqmz4o1_500
Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 6 Tumblr_lpqhb50xb51qdqmz4o2_500

There was contact for the penalty but , of course, Dives was airborne before the contact was made Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Alves has looked like crap all summer. I think we can really attack the Barca fullbacks... that's why i hope we keep our width when we attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Alves has looked like crap all summer. I think we can really attack the Barca fullbacks... that's why i hope we keep our width when we attack.
Their whole defense is crap apart from Puyol if you really press them in midfield. CR7 and co. need to be super clinical Very Happy
Martin is a very talented player. Still, it's still too early for him to go abroad. I'd wait 1-2 years Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Alves has looked like crap all summer. I think we can really attack the Barca fullbacks... that's why i hope we keep our width when we attack.
Martin is a very talented player. Still, it's still too early for him to go abroad. I'd wait 1-2 years Very Happy

I think you responded to the wrong thread lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Di Maria was able to keep Alves quite in all the four clasicos, Alves rarely attacked that flank obviously in fear of a counter attack. I hope he and every other Barcelona starter plays, I don't want to hear their excuses after we've ass whiped them.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

It may be smart for them to park the bus this time around you know, if all the injuries turn out to be true and they miss the game :coffee:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

If all these injuries and things actually turn out serious ( I doubt they will), we might face this:

------------Valdes
-Alves-Fontas-Masch-Abidal
-------------Keita
-----Thiago------Iniesta
-Sanchez?---------------Villa
------------Messi

We can so do something against that def and mid.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 am

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 6 Tumblr_lps882ytbE1qafytko1_500
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 am

pique and busquets injured too wtf
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 am

So basically we are going to play against Barca B + Messi & Iniesta ? Razz
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

How can you guys fall for these injury news, obviously not true...
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 am

Ramos has returned to training and could feature in the first leg Smile.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 am

ijomer wrote:How can you guys fall for these injury news, obviously not true...
Yeah, OBVIOUSLY. Since it was only Barcelona's official website that said it, it's obviously fake. Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Yeah, OBVIOUSLY. Since it was only Barcelona's official website that said it, it's obviously fake. Rolling Eyes

well i am very sure that all of these players (Xavi, Busquets, Pique) will not be missing this sunday.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 am

ijomer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

well i am very sure that all of these players (Xavi, Busquets, Pique) will not be missing this sunday.
It depends on how their minor injuries progress, I doubt Pep would risk them for a generally meaningless trophy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

Well you are FC Hollywood, how would your club function without the drama?! Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
ijomer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

It depends on how their minor injuries progress, I doubt Pep would risk them for a generally meaningless trophy.

Cmon its not meaningless.. it is more important than a league clasico... because league clasico is worth 3 points, and the losing team can still make a comeback.. The loser of this tie will loose another trophy that can be never acquired.

And also, i am sure you would hate to see it being lifted at Camp Nou by Madrid players... I mean kuz it will be handed at Camp Nou since 2nd leg is there.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 am

Well in the general scheme of things it's not really a relevant trophy, the league clasico's are more important because the two games can decide the league.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 am

Like I said before, this trophy ranks right behind La Liga crown, CL and CDR. It's a rivalry game. I personally put these games ahead of the first La Liga game. The late La Liga classico is much more important than this however.

A trophy is a trophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Plus Cules love to ramble on about how they have won 9-8 trophies in 2-3 years etc.

If they win this it wouldn't be that "meaningless".

Frankly I couldn't care less if they gave the winner a teddy bear. I just want to see us beat them home and away. Twisted Evil
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

Zealous wrote:Plus Cules love to ramble on about how they have won 9-8 trophies in 2-3 years etc.

Frankly I couldn't care less if they gave the winner a teddy bear. I just want to see us beat them home and away. Twisted Evil
Signed Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 am

Zealous wrote:Plus Cules love to ramble on about how they have won 9-8 trophies in 2-3 years etc.

We just mad that all good players are either injured or not match fit and we are no match for the mighty Madrid....

amirite?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

We just mad that all good players are either injured or not match fit and we are no match for the mighty Madrid....

amirite?
You can beat only what is in front of you Very Happy Depleted Farca squad? Their problem :lol!: Be ready for a beating Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next