Mr Nick09
hrealmadrid
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Omniscient
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OT:  Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc Empty OT: Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 am

Unless they spend big now, which is doubtful since the better players have already been picked up, Arsenal just dropped out of the EPL elite. Gervinho is a nice replacement for Nasri... probably a bit better. But i don't they can find a replacement for Cesc. If I'm them, i snatch Marvin Martin as quickly as possible. Kid shined again for France NT while making Nasri look invisible. He can be had for 15 million and he's only 23.

Then they should go get a top CB and call it a day.

But if they do nothing, it will be a miserable year.

Back to top Go down

OT:  Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc Empty Re: OT: Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc

Post by Omniscient Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am

Knowing Arsenal, they'll make a few $15m bids for some top midfielders, then end up signing a promising 17-year-old from a random 2nd division team.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

OT:  Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc Empty Re: OT: Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am

Arsenal are going to have it tough if Wenger doesn't make the right moves and make them fast.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:19 pm

They will get about 60 million pounds that is enough to buy 3 good players including a CB, if Wenger chooses not to spend then he should be the one to blame if they fail.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Diego, Mata, Gourcuff, Moutinho are all possibilities
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Diego: he has become a liability, not sure a top team will ever sign him again.
Mata: price spiked up, im not sure arsenal will put 28M+ on him.
Moutinho: big release clause, and not really an AM.
Gourcuff: why not, lyon might want to sell him, but if wenger wants a french AM, Martin is the obvious choice.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Diego: he has become a liability, not sure a top team will ever sign him again. I absolutely agree, would definitely be a risk I wouldn't take
Mata: price spiked up, im not sure arsenal will put 28M+ on him. True but I think 25 could do it, price did spike a lot though from Liverpool's initial interest
Moutinho: big release clause, and not really an AM. Still would take him over Diego
Gourcuff: why not, lyon might want to sell him, but if wenger wants a french AM, Martin is the obvious choice. Could be interesting and a good move
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Gourcuff sucks, Mata is the real deal, 25 millions € is a fair price. Moutinho and Diego= a big nono Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Mata is currently very overrated to be honest. I like him a lot, but people are making way too big of deal about him all of a sudden.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

There has just been a lot of interest that's why
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Mata is currently very overrated to be honest. I like him a lot, but people are making way too big of deal about him all of a sudden.
He isn't overrated, he is worth 25 millions € in terms of performance and advertisment. I'm not so sure about the others Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

when? I saw the news, cesc is still fc arsenal captain.......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

I-no wrote:when? I saw the news, cesc is still fc arsenal captain.......

Well the idiots that are barca players, pique & valdez, announced on twitter that their long lost friend has joined them. They just forgot there are official procedures to follow, one of them would be waiting for an official announcement to really make sure they don't look like idiots [which they always will be]
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

It's going to happen, only a matter of time. I think this is the main reason Nasri didnt want to stay. He realized that losing Cesc, arsenal would be trying to reconstruct again, but he wants to start winning next season. He doesnt want to wait one more season before getting in the discussion again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's going to happen, only a matter of time. I think this is the main reason Nasri didnt want to stay. He realized that losing Cesc, arsenal would be trying to reconstruct again, but he wants to start winning next season. He doesnt want to wait one more season before getting in the discussion again.

There was a small window for Arsenal to sell Cesc quickly and pounce on Benz. Of course, they didn't take it. Now, they are basically looking at 4th place finish in EPL if they are lucky. My money is on them finishing 5th or 6th... and Wenger deciding to leave next summer for PSG if Kombouare makes it through the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Wenger is the kind of coach of would want at Real, i think he would fit in, specially now that we have the manager system. His trophy drought is bothersome but he can be an interesting bet. Playing style he would fit, he would sort out the youth system as well...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

It would be sweet if he was next in line after Mou
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Wenger will not come behind a coach like Mou. He wants to be seen as a big upgrade and a hero as opposed to one just trying to hold the fort. I don't see him coming to Madrid... his ego is too big for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Wenger? Dont like him at all. definitely not fit for Real Madrid. Take Capello or Schuster over him. Really dont like this guy.

Looking @ Arsenal situation, the coach is to blame. not surprised this is happening. Coach is inadequate in signing players, instilling strong mentality, philosophy. not a winning formulae to be seen in arsenal.

that and Wenger is as clueless in defensive work as schuster except the thing with schuster is he wud actually do defensive tactics if badly needed vs wenger who wud stick to attacking like a one trick pony and a fool. I find schuster's attacking tactics for madrid better suited for madrid than wenger's style.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Jadson will be announced by monday according to the media,wenger said they wont buy a cb.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Wenger? Dont like him at all. definitely not fit for Real Madrid. Take Capello or Schuster over him. Really dont like this guy
You tried that once or twice before, remember?

He won you trophies, but was ultimately sacked because his style was too defensive for a Madrid team that wanted to play free flowing, creative football.

Yet Capello fits madrid but Wenger doesn't. Please Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Ganso wrote:Jadson will be announced by monday according to the media,wenger said they wont buy a cb.

Source?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Actually if Wenger would coach for us he would be ecstatic with our castilla, you wont see them going to getafe anymore Razz

H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

didn't arsenal wanted canales in the past?
seems like a good fit imo..

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Lex wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Wenger? Dont like him at all. definitely not fit for Real Madrid. Take Capello or Schuster over him. Really dont like this guy
You tried that once or twice before, remember?

He won you trophies, but was ultimately sacked because his style was too defensive for a Madrid team that wanted to play free flowing, creative football.

Yet Capello fits madrid but Wenger doesn't. Please Rolling Eyes

Its becuz Capello actually is a winner and wins trophies. anyone who cant do that is unfit to coach Real Madrid, period. it never was about the style. and even if it was, beautiful or bust is for farca, not madrid. Mourinho is the perfect example of the perfect coach for Real Madrid. Wenger, being the direct opposite of Mourinho, is the perfect example of the worst coach for madrid.

@Fellow Madridistas
We are on a recovery path to success. Wenger wud certainly scupper this. just look at arsenal and the countless fails over the years both by team and coach. U really want madrid to be the "spanish Arselol"?
The Real Madrid I know is successful and strong. Arsenal is neither. too simple.
Lastly, Wenger defensively is completely incapable, if pepe and carvalho got injured but ramos is available and arbeloa as well, this dunce of a coach wud still play Albiol alongside varane and keeping ramos at rb.
U really want this scenario above to happen? u dont think it will happen? look at current arsenal team. wenger thinks he doent need reinforcing the backline, nuff said.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next