+5
Babun
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
LeSwagg James
9 posters

Go down

OT:  Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila Empty OT: Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 am

He's such a calming and solid force in the midfield. Showed it again with France NT. Think of a player like Varane but in the midfield... he just makes everything flow and creates confidence around him.

M'Vila-Khedira-Sahin would be sick.

Back to top Go down

OT:  Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila Empty Re: OT: Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah man I think he would be a great addition to our squad, maybe we can get him in like a season or 2... We pretty much have any door open when it comes to players but Zidane should make it easier to get him or any other French player, just like Ronaldo with the Brazilians

Btw how do you properly pronounce that name? Ma-vea? Haven't studied French in about 10 years lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

OT:  Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila Empty Re: OT: Have i mentioned i really like M'Vila

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Yeah man I think he would be a great addition to our squad, maybe we can get him in like a season or 2... We pretty much have any door open when it comes to players but Zidane should make it easier to get him or any other French player, just like Ronaldo with the Brazilians

Btw how do you properly pronounce that name? Ma-vea? Haven't studied French in about 10 years lol
emveela

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm

you arent supposed to pronounce the M (em), but that's what the french do...-_-

supposed to be "hum-vila" Very Happy. the faster you say it, the better, we arent technically supposed to hear the "hum". lazy french Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Sahin-----M'Vila partnership would be epic
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm

you guys think it would work?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

The Madrid One wrote:you guys think it would work?
It would but you'll need Xabi out by then Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 pm

He's better than Xabi now in everything except passing... He's good, but doesn't have that type of vision. He is miles ahead in terms of range and defense though. Like I said... He basically cover everything from sideline to sideline while looking smooth. Would allow Khedira and Sahin to push up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 pm

I wouldnt play Khedira-m'vila-sahin midfield. only one of M'vila or Khedira in there, not both. I would rather have another more creative player on the ball.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I wouldnt play Khedira-m'vila-sahin midfield. only one of M'vila or Khedira in there, not both. I would rather have another more creative player on the ball.

Khedira can really create imo. He's not flashy... but his passing is really great and he has good vision. Sure, we can get a more offensive midfielder if we want to because M'Vila doesn't need help defensively. Closest thing to Makelele i've seen in that regards...

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I wouldnt play Khedira-m'vila-sahin midfield. only one of M'vila or Khedira in there, not both. I would rather have another more creative player on the ball.
You know what Very Happy We might be able to steal Kroos next year if he doesn't see enough playing time at Bayern. Gomez, Robbery and Müller are practially set in the first attacker spots. He'd have to do wonders to replace one of them Very Happy
Heynckes always plays a DM next to his playmaker. Unless piggy is injured, you won't see Kroos in CM Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

I like the option he brings to the game sure, but i would like something else. A more technical approach, a player that is better in between the lines, and better in channels.

@babun, Kroos isnt my kind of CM. and he wouldnt come here to find playing time Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Khedira can really create imo. He's not flashy... but his passing is really great and he has good vision. Sure, we can get a more offensive midfielder if we want to because M'Vila doesn't need help defensively. Closest thing to Makelele i've seen in that regards...
Glad you noticed, he is taking more and more responsibility in playmaking nowadays Very Happy If you put M'Vila and Sahin behind him, he'd create tons of space, very smart player Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I like the option he brings to the game sure, but i would like something else. A more technical approach, a player that is better in between the lines, and better in channels.

@babun, Kroos isnt my kind of CM. and he wouldnt come here to find playing time Smile
Where is Adit? Get Borja Valero for depth issues and that's it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

well, if that was even a possibility Smile, he is Villarreal only hope for a good season now, those idiots sold Cazorla when Rossi was the one that should have been sent away.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm

------m'vila
sahin------xabi

=sex

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

--------M'Vila
-Sahin----Canales

Theres your creativity. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

beauty about M'Vila is that he can handle almost all the defensive midfield duties. Just needs support... not another good defensive midfielder next to him. What it does for the France NT for example, is allow us to play a true 4-3-3, with M'Vila and two offensive mids. Benzema can play up front with two wingers. No problem at all.

If Nasri wasn't completely useless last night, we would've killed Chile. As it was, we had 2 disallowed goal, hit a post and had a great opportunity saved by the keeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 pm

hands off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1365783/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-eyes-15m-Yann-MVila.html

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Completly OT: Who is the girl in your avatar EarlyPrototype? Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am

cyberman wrote:hands off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1365783/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-eyes-15m-Yann-MVila.html

dailyfail? really? lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 am

Daily Fail is beyond lol worthy... Marca's trying to give them a run for their money lately though.

There is truth to Man U following M'Vila closely and the interest is mutual. However, it's also true that Mou has asked the Rennes prez to let him know as soon as M'Vila is available for transfer. Rennes wants to get 20 million+ for him, which is why he's still there. If he continues his form (he actually looks even better to me), then it will take something north of $20 million.

Well worth it. You don't find DMs with technical ability like this very often.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 pm

whats wrong with the mail? their sport reporting is fairly good

anyway, they were just reporting the quotes, theyre not the source

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down