S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valdano... Empty Valdano...

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

...is now back in Spain and working for Cadena Ser in a program called Carusel Deportivo, and with a group of other journalists they will be commenting games live.

His first appearance on air is tonight supercopa,

mind games to come... Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Valdano... Empty Re: Valdano...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

If Madrid slips, he'll run against flo.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:If Madrid slips, he'll run against flo.
that would be in alternate universe 4
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

I wonder if he will remain loyal, or go on rants against mou and perez.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Saetablanca wrote:I wonder if he will remain loyal, or go on rants against mou and perez.

He'll be loyal to Madrid and towards Flo for now... But for Mou, the knives will be out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm

well, Perez wasnt very loyal to him i think, a second time, even though the circumstances are different, Perez put him aside again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well, Perez wasnt very loyal to him i think, a second time, even though the circumstances are different, Perez put him aside again.

Yeah... he'll try to just avoid Flo for now because he wants to remain on the good side of the legends and socios. But if things start going south, he'll be all over Flo.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

its better for the club and him never to return here.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

The Madrid One wrote:its better for the club and him never to return here.

That is insane TMO. With the current regime? Sure. But even Flo was removed once and then came back. The important part is that he is a madridista through and through. There aren't that many Mou-level managers around that you would trust with almost everything... there will be a time where the power structure shifts again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:its better for the club and him never to return here.

That is insane TMO. With the current regime? Sure. But even Flo was removed once and then came back. The important part is that he is a madridista through and through. There aren't that many Mou-level managers around that you would trust with almost everything... there will be a time where the power structure shifts again.
the point here is to gain a philosophy and mentality, and to keep it, i dont want to see a pair of idiots come and make muck , with everything again, hope mou makes that clear and leaves us with a good man in every organizational part of madrid.

this club has to find a way to keep a mentality for a long time. cmon now.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Valdano had NOTHING to do with the stupidity at Madrid. In fact, he quit once because he was so upset about the shenanigans. He was the only one bringing sanity to the place... Flo and Clownderon were out of their minds. Flo has mellowed only this year and the last because he has no choice: his future is tied to Mou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

what has valdano done that destroyed Real Madrid? empty attacks imo. for all we know, he fought to keep the club true to his traditional values.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

i wasnt directly attacking valdano, im attacking the extreme change of mentalities and lost of consistency.

all i wish is for mou to leave us with something good, then as a club as a whole we keep that for a very long time.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm

This is the fault of the new Madristas. They are forgetting the good sides of Valdano, the man he truly was. In terms of winning trophys, this was a step forward. In terms of devoloping as a club and keeping it sane, we just took a major stepback.

Valdano will return, once Mou leaves. Atleast I hope so. I can't be express how thankful I am that this man showed us Raul.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm

omarish wrote:This is the fault of the new Madristas. They are forgetting the good sides of Valdano, the man he truly was. In terms of winning trophys, this was a step forward. In terms of devoloping as a club and keeping it sane, we just took a major stepback.

Valdano will return, once Mou leaves. Atleast I hope so. I can't be express how thankful I am that this man showed us Raul.
we took a step back?

kill me now.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Valdano is a madridista front and back, anyone who says that he was on a mission to destroy the club or something is crazy.

Valdano imo did his job perfectly, it was mou who felt he couldn't do his job with someone above him. Its all about mou, he wanted him gone and wanted full control, that's what he got.

Anyway I think we took a step in the right direction, hope it it pays off.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
omarish wrote:This is the fault of the new Madristas. They are forgetting the good sides of Valdano, the man he truly was. In terms of winning trophys, this was a step forward. In terms of devoloping as a club and keeping it sane, we just took a major stepback.

we took a step back?

kill me now.

Are you saying that one of Real Madrids best players and someone who loves the club inside and out, always helping the club getting sacked by a newcomer (Mou) who isn't even a madrista, doesn't even feel anything for the club, just a new opportunity to win trophys is a STEP FORWARD?

In terms of trophys, yeah maybe... But we just put the dirt all over the name Real Madrid. What do you think our legends thinks about this? If it was me we would have kept Valdano, personally.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm

omarish wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

we took a step back?

kill me now.

Are you saying that one of Real Madrids best players and someone who loves the club inside and out, always helping the club getting sacked by a newcomer (Mou) who isn't even a madrista, doesn't even feel anything for the club, just a new opportunity to win trophys is a STEP FORWARD?

In terms of trophys, yeah maybe... But we just put the dirt all over the name Real Madrid. What do you think our legends thinks about this? If it was me we would have kept Valdano, personally.
youre still thinking with an old mentality, i wont bother explaining to you, ill just wait till the future shows you why mou is our man.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

this isnt mourinho fc.. this is real madrid

no man is bigger than a club.

valdano is a class act and a true madridista.. upset that mou and valdano could not work something out.

there really hasnt been a single thing i can think of that valdano has done that i have disagreed with, he has been more of a calming presence in madrid than anything.. it will be impossible to keep him away forever.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 pm

we have to give the opportunity to the man here, ok. and that we will. mourinho 100 percent for me.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

deezydeez wrote:this isnt mourinho fc.. this is real madrid

no man is bigger than a club.

valdano is a class act and a true madridista.. upset that mou and valdano could not work something out.

there really hasnt been a single thing i can think of that valdano has done that i have disagreed with, he has been more of a calming presence in madrid than anything.. it will be impossible to keep him away forever.

It's not ok to have any single individual who goes against the coach. Either you trust your coach or you hire another coach. No person should have more or equal amount of power as the coach. It's a recipe for disaster. Imagine if somebody went against Ferguson the way Valdano did against Mou (with the striker issue among other things).
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

mou has to manage this team into a COMPLETE philosophy, some people dont want to or dont understand.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Valdano will speak his mind and he is allowed to.

If I hear any of you bandwagoners doubt his loyalty I'll have to open a can of internet whoop ass.

He had to step aside though and I'm sure he understood.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 am

valdano said what everyone was thinking and has full right to, if saf was mistreating rooney as mou did to benz id expect similar events to occur.

he started ade over benz in el clasico for christ sake. especially when benz was on such hot form.

thats like starting owen over rooney in the cl final.. lets see if anyone would have a problem with that

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 am

Who is Benz? No one important in Real Madrid's history or even it's present.
Jose treated Benz the way Benz deserved to be treated. With good old fashioned drilling.

Benzema was a sulking under preforming flop and a spoiled brat before Jose had a right go at him. Never forget that.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: