Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas!

Go down

Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas! Empty Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas!

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

3-2 was the result today.

After weeks and weeks of hyping up, the Supercopa de Espana finally arrived and so did the results and today there were several different flavors in people's mouths.

Bitter disappointment, refreshing rejuvenation, or a new taste of hope.

but the one i tasted ironically was that of sweet victory.

What has changed ask many?

Where are the promised champions league nights of victories? where are the long awaited victory celebrations lifting up the la liga trophies? the champions league trophies? where is that sweet sense of pride?

Jose mourinho's arrival in real madrid has been one of much discussion, whether it is correct for the club's philosophy, for the team, or for the club's values is quite interesting, but one thing i notice is a big lack of patience and trust towards the manager at times.. For several months after his arrival everyone was worried whether mourinho would play defensive football, "anti-football" as some name it, whether he would tarnish the club's image with his personality, and whether he had stolen something from us madrid fans. The Image of a proud club who did nothing but win titles and represent moral values. but what is more hyprocritical do i ask? To envision the look of the club they find perfect but to run it in such an ironic way?

Time and time again result after result people have discussed, is it the right thing to have mourinho? i say yes, he has brought a new glimmer of hope to the club and with him have come a great selection of players, making up a young squad that offer a nice front towards our future and towards our possibilities. With mourinho have come many changes in the club. Gone is the mentality of the galacticos, gone is worry of not putting down enough faith in our youth ( in some eyes atleast), mourinho has brought a possibility of producing a new modern philosophy in our club. One which gives us hope in being able to produce a philosophy in which we have faith in the youth squad, are responsible in our decisions regarding the squad, the players, etc, a possibility of working as a stable club working seamlessly to produce consistent football, while playing how they want in the field, all in all being more than a club, learning to grow into the football institution that we all believe we should be.

Some of the Changes and possibilities Mourinho offers include..
1. A New Look at the youth, where there is better decision making in the scouting, production, and organization of the cantera. An Improvement in the buying, selling, and producing of young talent. An Increase Of Quality in our youth PERIOD.

2. A New Look at transfer policies, how our transfers work, who we buy, why we buy them, and how we buy them, no more unnecessary policies in which we bring needless players and hurt our own club's image.

3. A New Look when it comes to managers and their role in the club, you can count in 1 hand the amount of "famous" managers or better put "influential" managers that have been given the opportunity to grab a side, give them consistency, trophies, and a winning philosophy, with the most successful modern manager/coach to date being Vicente Del Bosque. It is understandable that many believe that no man is bigger than the club, but the club should make the right decisions when it comes to its managers and their roles. Real Madrid has been oh so frequent in their decisions to go the wrong way in just about every way the club works.

Mourinho brings in a new a fresh scent of hope, and pride that many Madridistas can identify with, a sense and pride that had not been felt in the Bernabeu since the late 1990s and early 2000's. but then why the lack of trust and the knee jerking by many of the fans in so many cases?

I for one ask patience to the fans, people get angry towards the discussions as to whether we can beat the philosophy of Barcelona, as to whether we can win against it, and everyone starts looking at morals, and limitations that have held many back from moving forward from an antiquated view.

In The book “inverting the pyramid a history of football tactics” Jonathan Wilson makes a good point when pointing out the reason for “failure” in English football or at least it’s nt aspect and why it hasn’t been able to evolutionize into winning football. There he makes point that England has not really “failed” unlike other countries like Hungary, or Austria that were once world powers, but have instead failed to progress into a modern look at the game an have instead opted to go into a “if its not broken don’t fix it mentality.”

Unfortunately when its not applied to a good system the system then fails, and fails to modernize. We as a club have been living in an antiquated way in which we expect things to go in one way or the other without really doing the right things. If you look at the three changes I mention when talking about the mourinho era you can clearly look at them and maybe ask your selves well isn’t this how any club should be working and running?

The Point is that we need Positive Change, and at that we have to give it time, and if any manager in the world can give us a philosophy from which we can thrive on for years under good management and good philosophy then its jose mourinho, he can bring the change so that even when he leaves we are left with a philosophy which a adequate coach can take and transform into winning football in his own way, while representing our playing style and true ideals.

We Need change, the hard way and mou is our man, the main purpose of this post Is to make obvious to you guys that we need to give mou time and patience, instead of giving up to false interpretations and expectations. He is not doing any wrong for this club, instead I feel hes doing the most “right” anyone has done in a while.

If We Give mourinho time then maybe we can build something really worth while something that we can use to face barcelona’s philosophy in the present and future, while playing our own football and fighting fire with fire.

The Changes can already be seen, an it can be felt around the fans, the players, and the club, if we give time to our projects then we can advance as a club, when I look at our players and our cantera I already see the signs of the attacking direct football philosophy, we have the right players to produce and play our football, just how Barcelona have their own to express their football.

The Main Key to success in football is finding a philosophy and mentality that we can spread into our ideals and base our club organization, youth production, team management, and playing style out of. We have to regain our ideals that we have for so long lost and are only regaining. Barcelona’s success comes from the fact that they believe in their way of playing football and know how to express it in every single way possible to its fullest. How Will we get to that point if we as fans don’t believe in the nessecary change to get there?

Real Madrid are only a sleeping giant, time to come back awake http://soccer-magazine.com/soccer-news/clubs/real-madrid/mourinho-real-is-a-sleepy-giant/

On The Field today it was demonstrated that someone has finally been able to even come close to beating Barcelona by playing one’s own football and that’s ours. If we give it time success will fall into our hands and so will harmony. Our Bitter rivals have found it, now its our turn.

Patience.

Hala Madrid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas! Empty Re: Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas!

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 am

as to what we will win this season i think that 2 titles isnt far fetched. maybe a double but 1 of la liga or cl atleast.

lets look at our philosophy for the past decade... "give the man a fish feed them for a day"- which we have been poor at executing anyways.

"teach the man to fish and he will learn to fish forever."

everything in life has a cycle and hopefully we have already started (mous arrival) the begining of a very long successful one. Try to prevent any of those ridiculous internal moments, and maybe even give the title of manager to someone for a long time who can continue on with real madrid, after mourinho leaves."

as long as we do the adequate, the philosophy will do the work for it self.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas! Empty Re: Patience Is The Key To Success: Have Faith Madridistas!

Post by ijomer on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 am

We are already fantastic!! we took it to their own home and scored two away goals... now we just neeeded better result at home... even a 1-0 win would have have made sure we take the title... i have noooooooo worries i see this as a fluke, today i loved mourinho for attacking them soo much in Camp Nou, something we haven't seen for years now...

He is the master tactician, the best Coach on earth and i have belief in him

Khaledbarca: "Barca are going to win the 10th CL (la dacima) before realmadrid #justsayin" - December 27th at 9:00 pm
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 am

Before the last game we had only scored 1 goal at the camp nou in the last 5 games, we scored 2 in the last match, shows how far we have come.

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

Thou shalt silence thy kneejerkers. i hope.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm proud of our efforts over the past two games. We've not only closed the gap and shown a great improvement, but that mental hurdle is nowhere near as strong as it once was. Fighting back to equalize twice really does show a lot.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 pm

I think it would be stupid to give up hope even before the season begins don't you think Razz

On the league its all about the 3 points each week, the clasicos will be an 80% factor for choosing the winners but we must not forget a draw is a loss [which is unfortunate]

On Mourinho, honestly the way he makes news is incredible, no one will ever match him lol. He does tend to play it safe often but he's slowly accepting that we need to take risks to beat Barca. That alone tells me we are doing something right Very Happy

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm

We had great 2 games against barcelona, could have got even better but to top it off we were much superior compared to last season.

Some of the things I didint like was the change of players in second leg perhaps and I think we would have had better game if only we were going to stick with 4-3-3. I belive Benzema was great and he had a fantastic 2 games, but not so sure how he himself feels. He surely would have been an difference maker over the course of 2 games, if he would have taken the chances. I like the way Mou approached to the game, pure attacking and, bit risky but sometimes there being taken to win. We all maybe were expecting more from CR7, ya I agree he has somewhat of mental block against barcelona, but other than that, hes our best player.

Looking forward for next season and barcelona better be scared!

HALA MADRID!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down