Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
Zealous
guest7
Babun
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Short analysis of the second leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Short analysis of the second leg

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 pm

I wish someone would post a video so i could see it lol.

The biggest problem our forwards have is they have a chip on their shoulders against Barca... especially Benz and CR7. I'm hoping Benz' is off now and he can relax. CR7 still has his.

They key to being a great finisher is the absolute belief that you will take every opportunity and take confident risks.... doubt and/or self-pressure = likely to fail due to anxiety.

The don't have that problem against anyone else... only Barca.

As they get more success, that mental factor should improve. CR7's problem is bigger. For him, it starts from the approach. For Benz, it's the final touch... his approach is perfect now.

Remember though: First competitive games.

Back to top Go down

Short analysis of the second leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Short analysis of the second leg

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Wut? Both Ronald and Benzema scored a goal.

Benzema's goal was rather a fluke as well (he bothced his shot but it still rolled in)

Benzema was far from perfect sport, honestly if I were him I wouldn't feel like the chip was off my shoulder at all.

(Love Higuain's celebration for our second goal, that's the difference between him and some of the other for me. Benzema is supposed to be his rival but he doesn't care so long as Madrid win)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 pm

come Z, that's blind hate. Benzema is playing hard for us, higuain celebration means jack ass

i think i celebrated harder than higuain myself.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Benz has improved, he now can play against barca without having the ball often Very Happy

I really liked Higgy as the '9', benz on the left and Ronaldo on the right. 3 strikers who could get a goal at any moment. It may remove the linkup ronaldo has with marcelo but benz on the left is great. Higuain needs to be fit again and he'll be our classical '9'.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:come Z, that's blind hate. Benzema is playing hard for us, higuain celebration means jack ass

i think i celebrated harder than higuain myself.

Not to mention Benz has more talent in his little toe than Higuain has in both feet.... Benz has surpassed him in everything now other than the air game.

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Why are everybody so upset about Di Maria? Tbh all of our attacking players dissapointed me to some extent in this game, but I mostly dissapointed with Ronaldo & Benzema because they were the ones that got the most opportunities to do something with the balls, they got to touch the ball more than Di Maria/Ozil/Higuain/Kaka, but failed to make the most of it, they could have done better, make better decision either to pass/shot/dribble.
Di Maria didn't even got to touch the ball much and only played like half the game. Although made some poor decision makings, he did send like 1 or 2 dangerous balls into the box at the beginning of the first half. He also did defensive work a lot as usual.
Ozil didn't touch the ball much as well, especially in the first half. His decision to shot instead of passed to Khedira was questionable but at least that shot force a corner. I think he did defensive work more than usual, I saw him disposesed Messi one time. And he executed multiple decent corners, one led to the first goal, there is also one that almost scored by Ramos.
Higuain obviously put an effort even though no end product resulted.
Kaka contributed by that corner that led to our second goal, not doing much more but understanable since he only played 10 minutes.
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

You guys have to big up Benz, otherwise he'll start sulking like a little girl, getting caught with underage hookers and crashing cars.

Are you guys serious? I said if I were Benzema I wouldn't be happy with my performance because I should have scored my clear chances during both games. Is that really so hard to believe?

And really? Taking shots at Higuain because I commended his passion for this team? What, did my compliment hurt because it wasn't directed at that high maintenance man child instead? LOL

Higuain will get his starting CF spot back at some point, I'm fairly confident.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Zealous wrote:You guys have to big up Benz, otherwise he'll start sulking like a little girl, getting caught with underage hookers and crashing cars.

Are you guys serious? I said if I were Benzema I wouldn't be happy with my performance because I should have scored my clear chances during both games. Is that really so hard to believe?

And really? Taking shots at Higuain because I commended his passion for this team? What, did my compliment hurt because it wasn't directed at that high maintenance man child instead? LOL

Higuain will get his starting CF spot back at some point, I'm fairly confident.

willing to put money where your mouth is lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

he was never with that hooker zealous, come on.

there is no way for higuain to start over benzema as long as he is unfits.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I'll tell you why we're hating on Di Maria .

Here's what goes on in his head:

1. Dribble past player
2. Dribble past player again
3. Dribble past third player
4. Shoot the ball
10. Make a pass

He doesn't pass the ball when he should pass. He had the support, dribbling was unnecessary especially since he has done it more than one time and it always failed.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

alex mahone wrote:Kaka contributed by that corner that led to our second goal, not doing much more but understanable since he only played 10 minutes.

HA, LOL. A flubbed kick contributes to our goal.

Kaka got 10 minutes more than he deserves. I would have put him in stands last night and dressed either Granero or Morata.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
alex mahone wrote:Kaka contributed by that corner that led to our second goal, not doing much more but understanable since he only played 10 minutes.

HA, LOL. A flubbed kick contributes to our goal.

Kaka got 10 minutes more than he deserves. I would have put him in stands last night and dressed either Granero or Morata.

I didn't mean to say that his contribution was briliant or anything, that was even quite a poor corner that could have been easily cleared, thanks to Pepe & Benz that make the most of it, but still Kaka indirectly contributed to it though Razz
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

well kaka was the one who made the run to get the corner.and then took it,give him some credit Razz
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2