Ganso
the xcx
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
Zealous
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one Empty Mou's incident was payback for a previous one

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

See pic. The one to the right was the first offense.

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one Pro_photo1313626361

Back to top Go down

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one Empty Re: Mou's incident was payback for a previous one

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

The guy with the moustache on the left image just makes me laugh out loud XD
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one Empty Re: Mou's incident was payback for a previous one

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Zealous wrote:The guy with the moustache on the left image just makes me laugh out loud XD

I thought that was a photoshop at first lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:01 pm

OK I take back all I said earlier about Mou.

I therefore put ALL the blame for the ending (including result ) on Marcelo.

In my opinion all the nonsense started with Marcelo. His kick to Messi. Messi gets mad and scores the winner and then Marcelo tries to end Cesc season with Barca. If it wasn't for Marcelo we'd probably all be still awake watching penalties.

Marcelo will get a lengthly suspension for this. My wish now is that Coentrao ends up replacing him as a starter. Maybe then he will regret his actions!!! Bottom line learning experience should be Don't piss off Messi.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

no actually watch the video and the left one happened first lol.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

The Madrid One wrote:no actually watch the video and the left one happened first lol.
btw, how did you get your warning to 75%?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 pm

i cant explain lol lets just say i behaved like mou did in real life and BOOOM.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

lmao epic sig is epic tmo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Ganso wrote:lmao epic sig is epic tmo
Mou's incident was payback for a previous one 120734_o

Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Yep, Mou tried to gouge his eye out first like TMO said.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm a three stooges fan... so it gave me a certain pleasure lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Actually, the slap against Mou happened first. Watch this video and you can clearly tell this was right at the start of the pushing and shoving, while Mou's happened after a while. Continued bitchassness from Barca.

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Actually, the slap against Mou happened first. Watch this video and you can clearly tell this was right at the start of the pushing and shoving, while Mou's happened after a while. Continued bitchassness from Barca.
From the looks of the video after the guy slapped Mou and the pushing started he gestured to his eye as if he was explaing why he slapped him. Because Mou eye poked him 1st.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Tbh, the brawl was a sad thing to see; everyone unleashed their anger in the worst way possible.
I'm not happy for my team to react this way, but I'm also not gonna ignore that Barcelona side was provoking thoughought both games as well.
Anyway, hopefully we won't see similar incidents in the future, because really, they ruin the atmosphere.
skyhigh
skyhigh
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm

CristianoRonaldo7 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
From the looks of the video after the guy slapped Mou and the pushing started he gestured to his eye as if he was explaing why he slapped him. Because Mou eye poked him 1st.
Looks that way to me too. Shame there's no time on the video to reveal ze truth. Sad

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
CristianoRonaldo7 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Looks that way to me too. Shame there's no time on the video to reveal ze truth. Sad
Im so coping your sig atm Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

futbol_bill wrote:OK I take back all I said earlier about Mou.

I therefore put ALL the blame for the ending (including result ) on Marcelo.

In my opinion all the nonsense started with Marcelo. His kick to Messi. Messi gets mad and scores the winner and then Marcelo tries to end Cesc season with Barca. If it wasn't for Marcelo we'd probably all be still awake watching penalties.

Marcelo will get a lengthly suspension for this. My wish now is that Coentrao ends up replacing him as a starter. Maybe then he will regret his actions!!! Bottom line learning experience should be Don't piss off Messi.

No. Just no.

Any other game Marcelo gets a red and that's the end of the entire situation. For Barcelona it's not enough, they want their own justice and that is not allowed.

Barcelona's bench escalated the situation by running towards him. We had to retaliate regardless of whether or not Marcelo was wrong.

The stadium was hurling racist abuse at Marcelo, it doesn't excuse the bad tackle but you can't pretend that what happened was under normal circumstances.

Coentrao wasn't even that good at left back. Pedro gave him a lot of problems in the first half.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Zealous I don't blame for what happened but most of the problems started after that Marcelo tackle(s). Anyway enough hate on him, off the field I think he's the best player we've got, always smiling, him and pepe cheering for our canteranos. Hell he entertains the squad Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I'll be caught dead before I put all the blame on a Madrid player when a Barca player did things deserving of blame as well. Marcelo did a dumb thing but putting all the blame on him is a defeatist approach IMHO.

Spain based Madrid fans are in an awkward situation, they feel like they owe Villa, Xavi, Pique, etc for the world cup. So they forgive the regular bullshit that they do and brush it aside.

I don't owe those douche bags anything so I'm not buying what they try to sell.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Zealous wrote:I'll be caught dead before I put all the blame on a Madrid player when a Barca player did things deserving of blame as well. Marcelo did a dumb thing but putting all the blame on him is a defeatist approach IMHO.

Spain based Madrid fans are in an awkward situation, they feel like they owe Villa, Xavi, Pique, etc for the world cup. So they forgive the regular bullshit that they do and brush it aside.

I don't owe those douche bags anything so I'm not buying what they try to sell.

We Spanish Madristras enjoy good clean futbol. I don't condone words, diving, etc anymore than a ridiculous takeout that Marcelo inflicted on Cesc. For god sake, what had Cesc done to deserve that. I agree with Mou's using a physical advantage but there is a difference to a hard tackle than a deliberate attempt to injury or the kick to the groin of Messi. Normally I like Marcelo, but last night was way over the edge.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm

To be honest, the situation does not need to be over-analyzed; Marcello commited a foul deserving a red card. The player gets the red card from the ref and gets out of the field. This is how it should have gone.

But, the whole Barca squad and coaching team jumped on the bandwagon, Real replied and the rest's history.

Basically, when a situation is already burning (Marcelo's tackle) you don't put oil on it. (Barcelona crew acting like the end of the world.)
skyhigh
skyhigh
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

To us Spanish, this is an intense rivalry, but we don't have the hate on that most of you seem to have. If you noticed we don't have any of the hooligans that exist in England, Argentina and some other countries. If you noticed most of the players on both teams are friends with players on the other. Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Villa, etc. with Alonso, Casillas, Ramos etc; Alves with Marcelo, Higuain with Mascherano, Benz with Albial etc. It's one thing to play well and tough, but quite another to have some of the perpetual hate some of you seem to have. All across Spain we watch these classicos together; Madrista and Barca fans, and it's an intense rivalry but friendly with a little taunting.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

skyhigh wrote:To be honest, the situation does not need to be over-analyzed; Marcello commited a foul deserving a red card. The player gets the red card from the ref and gets out of the field. This is how it should have gone.

But, the whole Barca squad and coaching team jumped on the bandwagon, Real replied and the rest's history.

Basically, when a situation is already burning (Marcelo's tackle) you don't put oil on it. (Barcelona crew acting like the end of the world.)

Marcelo had just taken out their newest star and was definitley trying to put him out for the season. He's lucky the ACL was torn with his sissors move. It was right in front of the Barca bench. We would have had the same reaction if it was reversed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Madrista and Barca fans, and it's an intense rivalry but friendly with a little taunting.

i hear you from here. nothing personal against barca and madrid fans.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm

blah, honestly, when I go out in real life I don't hate anything. (I do still hate Barca) but I don't take it out. I've alot of Barca fans, hell even in my family there is Barca fans but we don't hate each other.

The rivalry is bigger here on the internet, becouse here it's more usual to start hating each other for "RM/Barca trolling"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next