This had to be posted...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Nick, great insight as I've learned from the passage and agree on many points.

Yet, the RM Castilla was originally known to be among the best in the world and made the Barca system look like a provincial system.

All that untapped potential left alone and not given enough time would be a crime as Inter had the same type of potential in its youth yet most of the talent was not exploited effectively.

I just hope for the national team that guys like Morata, Sarabia, Nacho, Juanfran etc all receive more time.

As for his England comments, you may be right, yet I feel due to his vendetta with Roman, he would want to go back to prove a point within another club; namely United or City.

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9120
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

@Arquitecto wrote:Nick, great insight as I've learned from the passage and agree on many points.

Yet, the RM Castilla was originally known to be among the best in the world and made the Barca system look like a provincial system.

All that untapped potential left alone and not given enough time would be a crime as Inter had the same type of potential in its youth yet most of the talent was not exploited effectively.

I just hope for the national team that guys like Morata, Sarabia, Nacho, Juanfran etc all receive more time.

As for his England comments, you may be right, yet I feel due to his vendetta with Roman, he would want to go back to prove a point within another club; namely United or City.

Of course our youth academy was awesome, still is, but like with every good thing in life, there are down period. You stay so long at the top that you slack off, there is no competition, meanwhile, your rivals are plotting how to overthrow you.

That's what Barca did, they plotted for years, and now they are topping us. It's a stiff reminder not to let things slack off and stay the same, but to reinvent and modernize the things you do overtime. I look at the germans and belgiums for that.

Inter context is always particular i feel. First of all, it's wrong of us to expect him to develop much youth in only his first season. He was faced with a set of guys he absolutely didnt know, and he wasnt going to sacrifice his job to make the kids happy. I feel this third season would have been the right time to assess with Inter had he stayed. I also take into account the sick obsession moratti had about winning the CL, it wasnt just mourinho. Expectations bring a lot of pressure, a killer for the young minds. No wonder only Balo embraced it.

As for us, we all want those young players to succeed, so hopefully they will.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

we could discuss endlessly about his past actions and his possible future moves but right now we have to concentrate on what he proves here at real madrid.

when looking at clubs like porto, chelsea, and inter the things i see here are different.

First of all in porto he had won everything that there had to be won and he wanted to move on to something new and bigger, i dont think he did anything wrong concerning that. What future did porto have even if he tried to make them a european super power of sorts.

in chelsea we all know that he had long term in thought, you can look at his actions, his squad, quotes, he wanted to be a manager there for a long time, he likes england and i believe he had a contract that ran out in 2010, i think its ridiculous to say that he wont change a club basing it off on previous incidents.

he wasn't able to be the long term manager of chelsea for several reasons including the fact that abramovich didnt like the way mou made chelsea play and there were power struggles.

and then concerning inter going on into the 2nd season, there were like 6 new signings, all mourinho signings that were effective in making inter champions in basically everything, i dont think he ever went with a game plan to go and stay there for a long time, he wanted a new challenge and here at madrid he will get the challenge of his life. At inter he wanted to prove that he can win any title, specially after the chelsea incidents.

he came into madrid and there was valdano a man that from the get go was a restriction concerning mou's power in madrid, over the season he would perform very controversial actions, press conferences, and say things in order to make a point and all that for more power.

if he wants power its because he needs that power to make a difference. if you look at our squad it is all pointing to the future. He has made several statements regarding real madrid's broken philosophy and i take it as if he understand that to beat barcelona or to atleast go level with them and compete with them on all stages what he has to do is not only create a good team to compete, for a long time at that, but to also change the club structure. Change how scouting departments work and maybe improve on our relationships with the cantera and also work on management and club organization.

In My opinion he has to change real madrid's philosophy to a working one, no more galactico bull crap. A modern institution which makes good purchases, good moves regarding youth, and is stable enough with a big enough philosophy to be able to be driven to success as long as theres a good (driver) manager.

mourinho HAS to think long term to make "the sleeping giants" as he called us into fully breathing ones. Im Sure that with his prescence and with his success he not only bring madrid's senses back to place but win titles for us. Make a good impact in our future even if he doesnt stay here for a decade but instead for 4-6 years.

regarding his future i doubt he has a rush he still has many years left in him.

i doubt united is the right place for him, what challenge is there in that? chelsea was a challenge and he managed to atleast leave them with a capable squad but with an unfinished broken philosophy that now AVB is left with to reboot.

that leaves portugal and theres a long time before that happens.


Last edited by The Madrid One on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4667
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by cyberman on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Hold on a minute Zealous, its Jose himself saying the EPL is his home, its his football and one day hell be back.
Dont blame the media when its Jose himself saying things you dont want to hear

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 2011
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@Arquitecto wrote:Nick, great insight as I've learned from the passage and agree on many points.

Yet, the RM Castilla was originally known to be among the best in the world and made the Barca system look like a provincial system.

All that untapped potential left alone and not given enough time would be a crime as Inter had the same type of potential in its youth yet most of the talent was not exploited effectively.

I just hope for the national team that guys like Morata, Sarabia, Nacho, Juanfran etc all receive more time.

As for his England comments, you may be right, yet I feel due to his vendetta with Roman, he would want to go back to prove a point within another club; namely United or City.

Of course our youth academy was awesome, still is, but like with every good thing in life, there are down period. You stay so long at the top that you slack off, there is no competition, meanwhile, your rivals are plotting how to overthrow you.

That's what Barca did, they plotted for years, and now they are topping us. It's a stiff reminder not to let things slack off and stay the same, but to reinvent and modernize the things you do overtime. I look at the germans and belgiums for that.

Inter context is always particular i feel. First of all, it's wrong of us to expect him to develop much youth in only his first season. He was faced with a set of guys he absolutely didnt know, and he wasnt going to sacrifice his job to make the kids happy. I feel this third season would have been the right time to assess with Inter had he stayed. I also take into account the sick obsession moratti had about winning the CL, it wasnt just mourinho. Expectations bring a lot of pressure, a killer for the young minds. No wonder only Balo embraced it.

As for us, we all want those young players to succeed, so hopefully they will.

Well said, another reason I prefer your posts compared to the blogger with tourettes.


_________________
This had to be posted... - Page 3 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9120
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

@cyberman wrote:Hold on a minute Zealous, its Jose himself saying the EPL is his home, its his football and one day hell be back.
Dont blame the media when its Jose himself saying things you dont want to hear
but is there a rush to go there? no, all that he said was to get more power here.

chelsea will be occupied with villas boas if he succeeds and united isnt a challenge anyways. he doesnt want to live in saf's shadow because he knows that no one will top ferguson, it isnt his adventure.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4667
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by I-no on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm

nick, i subscribed to her blog

_________________
average age of goallegacy members
the guess my name thread
online gaming thread
manga and anime thread
This had to be posted... - Page 3 Imager
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

@I-no wrote:nick, i subscribed to her blog

good decision, you will like what she posts about.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Zealous on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 am

@cyberman wrote:Hold on a minute Zealous, its Jose himself saying the EPL is his home, its his football and one day hell be back.
Dont blame the media when its Jose himself saying things you dont want to hear

That's all 100% true but he as also said he intends to honour his 4 year contract and could even extend it if he is comfortable. There have been indications that he considers a 3+ year stay.

It's no secret he'd like to go back to England as well as coach Portugal but the media tries to make look as if he wants to jump ship at the first chance he gets.

_________________
This had to be posted... - Page 3 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Jack Daniels on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 am

For god's sake.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3212
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

This had to be posted... - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to be posted...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum