Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Hes gonna destroy la liga this season. Havnt seen him this sharp since his lyon days

good times Very Happy ( for france ofcoarse.... and yea madrid too )

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:27 pm

It's funny now higgy is the one missing sitters in friendlies lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Higgy has lost alot of his flair play over all those years,He is extremely clinical but cant remember the last time he scored an impossible goal.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Adit wrote:Higgy has lost alot of his flair play over all those years,He is extremely clinical but cant remember the last time he scored an impossible goal.

oh man, that reminds me of the 08/09 season (worst season ever) when higuain was carrying the team. his thunderbolts against malaga, sevilla and getafe were truly sensational.
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Higgy is not healthy. It's not fair to judge him right now. I don't think he'll be completely recovered until at least Feb. He's doing his best given his injury recovery... i personally think the real battle will start either at the end of this year or next year, assuming Benz is on form and Pipita completely recovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:Higgy is not healthy. It's not fair to judge him right now. I don't think he'll be completely recovered until at least Feb. He's doing his best given his injury recovery... i personally think the real battle will start either at the end of this year or next year, assuming Benz is on form and Pipita completely recovers.

This pretty much. Do not judge Higuain right now... Until he is fully recovered, he is not the pipa we know. render judgement when he is 100% healthy.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

For Fanzemas:

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 Reaktion_160050878

Mou's reaction to Benzemas goal. Maybe their relation is more stable now. He is playing really good though, I hope he stays like this.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 pm

The first goal was one that Mou likes a lot. He stopped the ball in one touch and then scored with the other from tight angle in super clinical fashion, just into the far corner Very Happy He can't stand strikers who take 5-6 shots to score one goal Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

babun1024 wrote:The first goal was one that Mou likes a lot. He stopped the ball in one touch and then scored with the other from tight angle in super clinical fashion, just into the far corner Very Happy He can't stand strikers who take 5-6 shots to score one goal Very Happy

precisely, the body language of the clinical striker was correct, touch, look up, place the ball in the net. simple and efficient.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Has anyone tought of how good the competiveness in the team is gonna affect us? Almost everyone in the team is trying ther best becouse they know they aren't safe anymore. They can now be replaced. I mean, we gave all just for friendlies.

This is really, really really good for La Liga.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

omarish wrote:Has anyone tought of how good the competiveness in the team is gonna affect us? Almost everyone in the team is trying ther best becouse they know they aren't safe anymore. They can now be replaced. I mean, we gave all just for friendlies.

This is really, really really good for La Liga.
Marcelo, Ozil and Di Maria Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Asked today to Laurent Blanc:

Q: Karim Benzema has had a very good period of preparation with Real Madrid. Most notably, he has lost a few kilos. Are you satisfied?

He's a young man who now understands that top level football has many requirements. He probably didn't realize it last year and didn't do everything to compete at the top level. He's not repeating his previous experience such as being overweight... it's difficult to lose the kilos and it likely penalized him. What he did this summer, i'm very satisfied with it. Even moreso that, in my eyes, he's a european class, even world class, level striker. But he needs to keep it up...

Apparently, he lost 7 kilos over the summer???? I need to check this. Seems like a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 pm

7 Kilos? Over how long period of time. If you say over a year then that would be believe but in like 3 months, I don't think that's all too healthy...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I dont think he lost that much over the summer. Im sure he lost some weight, but i remember reading about him coming back from the break with 82kgs, a opposed to 89kgs from last summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 Tumblr_lpen1y23W11qdx7ewo1_500
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm

shaven wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 Tumblr_lpen1y23W11qdx7ewo1_500
Fit Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Looks like Zidanes diet has made some wonders to him Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

The xcx wrote:Looks like Zidanes diet has made some wonders to him Very Happy

when did he started the zidane diet?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Özils body has also looked better. Mou is giving them a really nice training schedule
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 pm

omarish wrote:Özils body has also looked better. Mou is giving them a really nice training schedule

i like how you type ozil's name here

btw he is muslim right ? same with benz.. so he aint eating and drinking anything right now?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 pm

shaven wrote:
omarish wrote:Özils body has also looked better. Mou is giving them a really nice training schedule

btw he is muslim right ? same with benz.. so he aint eating and drinking anything right now?
Not eating and drinking isint going to do him any good really. We need hes form at best when we face barcelona, I dont think he should take muslims traditions seriously, because hes still a german only with turkish ancestors.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

i dont think its not about nationality... and like you said its a tradition or belief of muslims. not sure with this one though.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

shaven wrote:

1Özil Very Happy
I hope Mou forces him to drink. You can'T train for hours properly if you don't drink Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 20 2011-08-04%252520Benz%252520in%252520Boots
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 am

If Benz was weighed in at 82kg, he's a little over 1kg heavier than the last french friendly. But he looks soooo much more cut. I think he's gotten stronger too. You don't get the cut up just by losing weight... need to work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next