Case of Joselu

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Case of Joselu

Post by Turok_TTZ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

having a brainfart atm from my constant reading of news that interest me. but i have an interesting thought.

Wuts the likelyhood of Joselu getting the nod over Morata as far as castilla getting called up by Mou? Joselu has scored more than once for us, has more experience with the first team playing friendlies.

I see Joselu more likely to be 3rd striker than I see Morata.
or am i having a continued brainfart?

also seems joselu is comign good in recent time.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1604
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Look, you can imagine him as Higuain and Morata as Benzema.

Because thats how it will be.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Joselu has potential to become a very nice forward. He is a simpler forward, but he doesnt live with the same hype as MOrata, for good or bad.

Morata has more talent, and the range of his game is greater. All and all, Mourinho already made a choice, and Morata is the one training week in and week out with the first team atm.

if he doesnt make it, there are forwards behind him ready to take his spot.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 22379
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Joselu has potential to become a very nice forward. He is a simpler forward, but he doesnt live with the same hype as MOrata, for good or bad.

Morata has more talent, and the range of his game is greater. All and all, Mourinho already made a choice, and Morata is the one training week in and week out with the first team atm.

if he doesnt make it, there are forwards behind him ready to take his spot.

Thus,

Higuain What a Face Joselu
Benzee What a Face Morata

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm

We cant keep both. Morata will be promoted, while Joselu would eventually be sold with a buyback probably in case he becomes great.
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by H.A. on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Lol first Fanzemas VS Higgy Fans, now we'll have the Castilla Version?!

It will be a long year Razz

_________________

Miranda Kerr
avatar
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Babun on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 pm

@SuperMAG wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Joselu has potential to become a very nice forward. He is a simpler forward, but he doesnt live with the same hype as MOrata, for good or bad.

Morata has more talent, and the range of his game is greater. All and all, Mourinho already made a choice, and Morata is the one training week in and week out with the first team atm.

if he doesnt make it, there are forwards behind him ready to take his spot.

Thus,

Higuain What a Face Joselu
Benzee What a Face Morata
You're back! Very Happy Now, our tactical team is complete again. You, me, adit and mtfootball Very Happy La liga will start later :lol!:

_________________
avatar
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 am

yea lol, back from the dead actually. though i was reading forums since classico from my phone untill i was discharged from hospital.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am

what happened to you?

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 22379
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Babun on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

@SuperMAG wrote:yea lol, back from the dead actually. though i was reading forums since classico from my phone untill i was discharged from hospital.
Make a thread about it, I'm more than curious Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

Car accedent.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by the xcx on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

@SuperMAG wrote:Car accedent.
damn, thats serious biz. Get well soon.
avatar
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 7479
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

well its a bit of a long story, and i dont want to say to much personal / family info.

but i will say it in short mode. I was my family (6members) in a very long car trip (20hrs) trip, and my father closed his eye for a second, car fliped 5-6 times, i and my sis were flee out of the car, she was i were hurt mostly. Now everyone is allrighht. soo end of story. back for the new season.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by adnyana179 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 am

Damn mag, you're blessed to have escaped that one. Glad to have you back for the season.

I'm assuming you've shaken off your love for Hulk just a little? lol
avatar
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Babun on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 am

@SuperMAG wrote:well its a bit of a long story, and i dont want to say to much personal / family info.

but i will say it in short mode. I was my family (6members) in a very long car trip (20hrs) trip, and my father closed his eye for a second, car fliped 5-6 times, i and my sis were flee out of the car, she was i were hurt mostly. Now everyone is allrighht. soo end of story. back for the new season.
Thank goodness everyone is alright Very Happy As long as you're alive you could make up for everything Thumbs up

_________________
avatar
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 am

glad to know you ok dude

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 22379
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

thanks guys for the support, Thank God that my family espcaped that one.

lol at my last post, cant beleave i wrote that, soo many grammer/english mistakes there.

I'm assuming you've shaken off your love for Hulk just a little? lol

Well somewhat yea loooooool.

But i still beleave our transfer policy is somewhat retarded in buy attackers.

We brought di Maria who was playing LM not RM. i cant say he didnt do good, he did ok, but thats not enough.

Even benz and CR play as LM.

Now we are buy neymer who also plays as LM, he willl find it equally difficult to adjust as RM like di maria.

Hulk is a Natural RM. He has all the attributes, He makes tons of assists and goals.

He is fast, strong, aggressive, and very very good dribbler, with brillent shooting ability.

He is the perfect RM for madrid.

But i think i want to play Higuain there for now. Because i cant choose between higuain and benzema, i want to play both on wings, with CR as CF.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Zealous on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Glad you're OK Mag.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Glad everyone is ok Mag.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

thanks guys.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by vanDEEZ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 pm

i see joselu as more of an inside forward.. which we have plenty of..

benzema, ronaldo, di maria (imo), and if we get neymar are all this type of player

winger with speed and technique. i hope we find space for this lad because he has a wealth of talent and potential.
avatar
vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4214
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Apparently we're linked to him.

Has anyone followed him ???

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9551
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 am

Joselu is goat. He didn't do too well at Hoffenheim so they shipped him out to Frankfurt then when he revelled they pretended they always wanted him but wanted to let him blossom at another club. I always rated him higher than Morata but I don't see the point of getting him if he is going to see as little pitch time as Morata did this season
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17634
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:37 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Joselu is goat. He didn't do too well at Hoffenheim so they shipped him out to Frankfurt then when he revelled they pretended they always wanted him but wanted to let him blossom at another club. I always rated him higher than Morata but I don't see the point of getting him if he is going to see as little pitch time as Morata did this season


Joselu is more polished and ready for high level. I think he'd get more minutes. He's tall, strong, good header and very good in the box. Also has very good positioning. I think he'd be good against PTB teams. Different from Benzema, canteran and cheaper and younger than Mandzukic.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9551
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm

you just described Morata. Joselu despite his height likes the ball played to his feet. What I like about Joselu is his instinct for goals, the guy can score goals from any angle and his mentality is like Jese's. He has what it takes to succeed at Madrid
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17634
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Case of Joselu

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum