Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

how many will he score?

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 21 ]
 
Total Votes : 50

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

It's funny... I keep writing that this Castrol thing has nothing to do with rating how good a footballer is because it's a limited statisitistical model based on assumptions they came up with.

But based on castrol's model... Nothing more and nothing less... Benz is number 2 statistically. I added that I'm not surprised that he's number 2 statistically because his numbers were very efficient in 2011 (3rd in goals and about equal to Messi in shooting efficiency for most efficient).

How hard is it to understand this? I never said that I rated him as the second best player in world lol. I even said that it would be crazy to even consider him as such.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Jack Daniels on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 am

Benz is overrated in this forum a LOT.

But that dsn't mean he is crap.

Before i indulge in this argument, I'm gonna wait for half a season.I want to see consistency from Benzema this season before he gets my full credit. He was too shitty for a season and a half to suddenly get me wanking over him like most do here.

For Higuain? I'm not going to be unfair but he maybe just out of form or such and I'm not going to say he's already a finished product. We already know what Higuain is capable of and my god how deadly he is. We haven't seen that from Benzema yet and we must wait.

Still IMO midway through the season Higuain will reclaim his place once again. Benzema better be more consistent this time to keep his place.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

@Jack Daniels wrote:Benz is overrated in this forum a LOT.

But that dsn't mean he is crap.

Before i indulge in this argument, I'm gonna wait for half a season.I want to see consistency from Benzema this season before he gets my full credit. He was too shitty for a season and a half to suddenly get me wanking over him like most do here.

For Higuain? I'm not going to be unfair but he maybe just out of form or such and I'm not going to say he's already a finished product. We already know what Higuain is capable of and my god how deadly he is. We haven't seen that from Benzema yet and we must wait.

Still IMO midway through the season Higuain will reclaim his place once again. Benzema better be more consistent this time to keep his place.

come on dude, sometimes it;s good to disregard the stuff Turok says, because in truth, he is the only person on this forum overrating benzema to ridiculous proportions, saying stuff like Higuain reached his ceiling already, which is quite ridiculous. But i find that when someone tries to praise Benzema, there is instant resistance. If I try to praise HIguain, people will flock in and share memories... I get it, he is more liked, but it's blinding some in their reflection. Not the first time it happens on the forum, beginning of the season when ronaldo was crap, selfish and was stinking our game, we bashed him, which resulted in huge fights against ronaldo fanboys. Maybe people need to learn how to detach themselves a little more.

I think you guys forget that Benzema was a lyon player before, or at least, many want to ignore that fact at all. Lyon was arguably more solid than us in those years, and benzema was a machine of a young striker. he went through adulthood struggles coming here and he is sorting it out. To hope that he will score a lot of goals this season isnt a stretch imo, i personally would have never predicted he would score that much.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Babun on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@Jack Daniels wrote:Benz is overrated in this forum a LOT.

But that dsn't mean he is crap.

Before i indulge in this argument, I'm gonna wait for half a season.I want to see consistency from Benzema this season before he gets my full credit. He was too shitty for a season and a half to suddenly get me wanking over him like most do here.

For Higuain? I'm not going to be unfair but he maybe just out of form or such and I'm not going to say he's already a finished product. We already know what Higuain is capable of and my god how deadly he is. We haven't seen that from Benzema yet and we must wait.

Still IMO midway through the season Higuain will reclaim his place once again. Benzema better be more consistent this time to keep his place.

come on dude, sometimes it;s good to disregard the stuff Turok says, because in truth, he is the only person on this forum overrating benzema to ridiculous proportions, saying stuff like Higuain reached his ceiling already, which is quite ridiculous. But i find that when someone tries to praise Benzema, there is instant resistance. If I try to praise HIguain, people will flock in and share memories... I get it, he is more liked, but it's blinding some in their reflection. Not the first time it happens on the forum, beginning of the season when ronaldo was crap, selfish and was stinking our game, we bashed him, which resulted in huge fights against ronaldo fanboys. Maybe people need to learn how to detach themselves a little more.

I think you guys forget that Benzema was a lyon player before, or at least, many want to ignore that fact at all. Lyon was arguably more solid than us in those years, and benzema was a machine of a young striker. he went through adulthood struggles coming here and he is sorting it out. To hope that he will score a lot of goals this season isnt a stretch imo, i personally would have never predicted he would score that much.
Nick, healthy logic says.Do the walk first then talk, you guys do it the other way around Very Happy Of course, people with common sense would oppose Very Happy Want to test it in gen section? Very Happy I've got an idea for an appropriate thread but I think you wouldn't like it... :lol!:


Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:05 pm

i havent seen much common sense argument from the people pointing the finger in this thread.

All i get is, you overrate him, but how? maybe you will try to explain me. i dont recall calling him the best striker in the world...

btw how funny is it that i was happy to see his head fall off for aguero, but now i am a fanboy that just overrate him on the forum.... maybe my emotions actually do not connect with my reason, wow i must be a freak

how about we make another thread. "Higuain will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and people will galdly say that as soon as he is fit, he will bench benzema without blinking... :lol!:

edit: oh btw babun, Godmez went through a rough time in his first season for bayern no? despite being a beast of a CF with Stuttgart... and your boy Boateng, you are by far the the guy that overrate him the most on this forum, because you believe in his potential, calling him an animal etc... dont tell me you dont know the feeling Very Happy


Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Doc on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm

People wouldn't gladly say such things but it would probably be written anyway.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14039
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Jack Daniels on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm

@nick
Don't take offense i didn't point any finger to any of you. albino

Why don't we just wait and see on what Benzema is really capable of this season.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by steve_vai on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

@Jack Daniels wrote:Benz is overrated in this forum a LOT.

But that dsn't mean he is crap.

Before i indulge in this argument, I'm gonna wait for half a season.I want to see consistency from Benzema this season before he gets my full credit. He was too shitty for a season and a half to suddenly get me wanking over him like most do here.

For Higuain? I'm not going to be unfair but he maybe just out of form or such and I'm not going to say he's already a finished product. We already know what Higuain is capable of and my god how deadly he is. We haven't seen that from Benzema yet and we must wait.

Still IMO midway through the season Higuain will reclaim his place once again. Benzema better be more consistent this time to keep his place.
Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 830e41a135c317cfe869016a2ece1aa7o
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220
"I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am. In Portugal, we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships. FC Porto was a very big ship in Portugal, Chelsea was also a big ship in England and Inter was a great ship in Italy. Now I'm at Real Madrid, which is considered the biggest ship on the planet."José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 5mww2f
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Jack Daniels on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 pm

@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:48 pm

@Jack Daniels wrote:
@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino


that's blasphemy to think that, quite retarded actually, if that's what you guys mean by overrating him, then i share your feeling. Would love to know who share that kind of opinion.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by steve_vai on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 pm

@Jack Daniels wrote:
@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino

Okay,fair enough.
btw,i like Jack Daniels;)

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 830e41a135c317cfe869016a2ece1aa7o
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 882220
"I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am. In Portugal, we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships. FC Porto was a very big ship in Portugal, Chelsea was also a big ship in England and Inter was a great ship in Italy. Now I'm at Real Madrid, which is considered the biggest ship on the planet."José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 5mww2f
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@Jack Daniels wrote:
@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino


that's blasphemy to think that, quite retarded actually, if that's what you guys mean by overrating him, then i share your feeling. Would love to know who share that kind of opinion.

He's talking about Castrol... and again, having reading comprehension issues. It's pervasive on these boards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Turok_TTZ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Wut the hell has happened in my absence? Is this my fault somehow?

The only who is saying that Benz is the best striker in world, no no not 3rd, not 2nd , the best, wud be me Very Happy ahahahaha!

Ye folks simply don't understand the awesomeness and the greatness that is The Benz. only people that can take benz head on wud be eto'o, gomez, rooney maybe. only one better probably be eto'o alone. Benz is returning to himself and his recovery will only get better. He has risen from the ashes and soon his flames will engulf la liga, cl and our rivals in a neverending firestorm.

Benz has all the right things going for him, just needs to fix his heading and hes good to go, to conquer the league and europe.

Last i recall Im the only in this forum who thinks like this yet i hear murmurs that im not alone in saying this. this is false. who spread the lies? nobody is overrating the benz here. Im the only one here who wud be considered overrating the benz. Nick is a hater (prefers aguero), Sport isnt a dedicated Benz man, and Im only one here who thinks Benz > Messi, CR7.

So to end this post. I dont like nick tbh but i dont appreciate lies being spread by inconsistent folk about wut nick said or wut anyone else said for that matter. I wud like yall to cool it. also to note, last i recall, castrol ranking isnt a reliable source (Benz #2? pfft, he shud #1... oh wait he hasnt beat messi yet...yet). Im a mix of realist and a visionary, and i envision benzema to lead us to glory.

In Benzema Real Madrid and Mourinho Trust. Afro :coffee:

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2222
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Babun on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Quite ironic, now, you support Mou Very Happy
@steve_vai wrote:
@Jack Daniels wrote:
@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino

Okay,fair enough.
btw,i like Jack Daniels;)
He is not the best player after Messi and CR7 at the moment. He is said to be one... Very Happy My problem is like Jack Daniels'. Let him score for fun in all competitions then praise whatever Very Happy

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Turok_TTZ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:Quite ironic, now, you support Mou Very Happy

Only becuz Mourinho finally sees the light. He gets it now, he finally trusts the benz. Benz is after all part of a bigger plot for wuts in store for madrid this season Cool

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2222
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Jack Daniels on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 am

@sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@Jack Daniels wrote:
@steve_vai wrote:Benzema is not overrated in this forum or in any other forums.Actually Lots of threads all over the internet are discussing him every single day,you know why?because Benzema has the potential and the ability,unlike Higuain who has no potential what so ever.
Trust me, he is. Most of us already think that he is a top 3 striker in the world after an effective 2nd half of last season.

That's overrating imo. albino


that's blasphemy to think that, quite retarded actually, if that's what you guys mean by overrating him, then i share your feeling. Would love to know who share that kind of opinion.

He's talking about Castrol... and again, having reading comprehension issues. It's pervasive on these boards.
And where did i mention Castrol? Stop putting words into my mouth.

Have you been to the General Section or the Right Back section these past few months Mr. Sportsczy?

Reading comprehension issues? I just placed my observation and now i have reading comprehension issues. Far out!

This is why i always try to avoid joining you guys in football related discussions. Some of you guys are just too fragile to know what's reality.

But of course that dsn't mean i hate you guys. In fact, I like you guys because most of you are easy to moderate bar the posters who keeps trolling in the barca section.

This forum overrated Benzema. Don't be a sissy to admit it.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 am

I agree, benzema is a bit overrated, but his potential is definitely not overrated, he has everything to become the best striker in the world.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6566
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 am

No worries jd lol. Just bit annoyed that a lot of people are coming at me saying "you rate benzema as a top 3 player in the world" when all I did was comment that he is #2 in Castrol, based on whatever method they used, which is purely statistical... And I've said like 10 times that it doesn't measure how good of an overall footballer he is and it would be crazy to rank him that high.

I was relatively nice explaining myself the first time... And getting slowly nastier as people kept putting words in my mouth lol.

If I misunderstood you, my apologies.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mahmud002 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 am

Some people just don't understand simple words. No one here stated that benzema is the second best player in the world. Statistics sometime might tell ridiculous things but in this case there is some truth. Last half of 2010-11 campaign he played magnificent football and he carried that from in the preseason so i am asking the benzema bashers to acknowledge this simple truth that he is playing excellent football and i am optimistic he can score more than 35 goals if he is injury free. As for Higuain lovers here is statistics for you-Gonzalo higuain scored 4 goals in 27 appearances so far in Cl.

Mahmud002
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-08-12

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Jack Daniels on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am

@sportsczy wrote:No worries jd lol. Just bit annoyed that a lot of people are coming at me saying "you rate benzema as a top 3 player in the world" when all I did was comment that he is #2 in Castrol, based on whatever method they used, which is purely statistical... And I've said like 10 times that it doesn't measure how good of an overall footballer he is and it would be crazy to rank him that high.

I was relatively nice explaining myself the first time... And getting slowly nastier as people kept putting words in my mouth lol.

If I misunderstood you, my apologies.
Cheers. Wink
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by H.A. on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

Ahhh Benzema has created this problem, if you overate him and say he's a top striker and will score x amount of goals you will get attacked by the hounds, if you do the opposite and underrate him a pack of fanzemas will attack you and say no he's [insert anything a top striker does].

Lousy season & a half but good for half a season would do that.

The balance hasn't been found yet. Well thankfully the league will start tomorrow. Hopefully he can just prove himself and score loads of goals and have a good season to create a balanced opinion when it ends Very Happy

Its simple maths in the end Wink

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 59zklw Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 2qw0kte
Miranda Kerr
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Lord Hades on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm

i am not surprised at the fellow madridstas jumping over benzema's ass and bullshitting on pipita whos been a hero for us for so many matches. .didnt expect much after saw the thread slamming ronaldo.. now its higuain

the benzema , ozil love machine is onto too much here.. you all overrate them.. they havent been as imp as higuain or cr7 by far..

_________________
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X_dxsD3_J1M/TjpQKiNFJRI/AAAAAAAA0Bs/EHX7g53qW5s/s400/Real-Madrid-Wallpaper.jpg [ /img]
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm

diptiman wrote:i am not surprised at the fellow madridstas jumping over benzema's ass and bullshitting on pipita whos been a hero for us for so many matches. .didnt expect much after saw the thread slamming ronaldo.. now its higuain

the benzema , ozil love machine is onto too much here.. you all overrate them.. they havent been as imp as higuain or cr7 by far..

how are we overrating Benzema, i wont talk about ozil here.

but please do explain me, be specific please.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Let it go Nick. Just let his performance do the talking... in the end that's all that matters. If he plays well, he will be loved. If he doesn't perform up to standards, he will be booed.

There's really not much more to say about this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Let it go Nick. Just let his performance do the talking... in the end that's all that matters. If he plays well, he will be loved. If he doesn't perform up to standards, he will be booed.

There's really not much more to say about this.

hell no im not letting go of it.

People keep saying he is overrated, and hide behind it. Come on, i want to hear the brilliant reasoning.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Let it go Nick. Just let his performance do the talking... in the end that's all that matters. If he plays well, he will be loved. If he doesn't perform up to standards, he will be booed.

There's really not much more to say about this.

hell no im not letting go of it.

People keep saying he is overrated, and hide behind it. Come on, i want to hear the brilliant reasoning.

You won't convince anyone... if you bring up stats, you'll get "stats don't mean everything". You bring up the technique and passing, you'll get "he needs to be better as a pure 9". You bring up how he performed when he got his chances last year, you'll get "those weren't important goals". And most of all, you'll get "Pipita is a dedicated Madridista, has scored big goals for us (this is a big ??? to me) and we trust him more just because". Etc. Etc.

So it's useless. Let it go.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum