Doc
izzy
Mr Nick09
huntsman
Turok_TTZ
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lassana Diarra: There is no deal with Tottenham - Page 3 Empty Re: Lassana Diarra: There is no deal with Tottenham

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 am

Where did I specifically say that we should sell him, he's the one who decided that all by himself. I simply argued about it Very Happy

You can't keep a player who demands more playing time when he clearly doesn't deserve it, when mou wanted him in preseason he simply declined. Its he who sealed his fate and if he had a change of heart just now then he needs to be realistic and accept the bench as his place. This is how life works, especially for a club like madrid where you need a team out there instead of headless chickens Very Happy

I think I deserve this badge now Razz Razz
Lassana Diarra: There is no deal with Tottenham - Page 3 264nev7

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Lassana Diarra: There is no deal with Tottenham - Page 3 Empty Re: Lassana Diarra: There is no deal with Tottenham

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 am

H.A. wrote:Where did I specifically say that we should sell him, he's the one who decided that all by himself. I simply argued about it Very Happy

I know you didnt say that specifically. I was actually addressing the general public indirectly by arguing with you because most if not all are ready to party as soon as Lass sign his new contract with Tottenham.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 am

Hey huntsman. We've talked about this.

Behave! albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 am

Okay, JD.

I will behave. Very Happy
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11675_7125193,00.html

Redknapp believes he can still get Lass!!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110917_132705_lass-veut-honorer-son-contrat.html

Lass says he has every intention to honor his contract until 2013 and is doing his maximum to get playing time.

Personally, i think he's been told by Blanc that he's 4th in the DM pecking order for the France NT behind M'Villa, Diarra and Matuidi until after the Euro. Only chance he has to make the team is an injury... and he wouldn't start. No reason for him to jeopardize his club career given the NT circumstances for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 pm

He is stuck here, he couldnt get madrid to sell him cheaply, so he is behaving professionally, denying everything that happened through the summer; he will finish his contract and leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He is stuck here, he couldnt get madrid to sell him cheaply, so he is behaving professionally, denying everything that happened through the summer; he will finish his contract and leave.

Yeah + there's no point in playing uber-hardball when there's nothing to gain on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I want Lass to stay, who cares what he thinks, he still a good back up and for a time he took the starting spot of khedira. The dribble he did vs athletico was the best though Very Happy, if anyone remembers it.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:22 pm

if mou can work with lass and lass pulls his weight and gets his shit together, lass cud become one of the best dms around. Lass is quality. I still believe he has a place in the starting 11. our midfield control is shit atm. only reason we can ignore the midfield is that we bypass midfield so that it wudnt hinder us in attack. problem with that is we give our enemies license to dictate in midfield when it shud be us doing that.

all of ye forget of his efforts against farca. he did well to mess up messi when khedira wasnt around.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 pm

He was tackling with ease against Zagreb. He has a lot of potential and I really like him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3