H.A.
estrella bernabeu
Le Samourai
the xcx
Babun
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 Empty Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11

Post by Babun Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:27 am

If he really puts in a fight then I'm glad Very Happy
Keypoint:

Source:http://www.saz-aktuell.com/Sport/Real-Madrid-Kaka-greift-an-Ich-will-Stammspieler-werden-/20365.html
Mou could've shipped me away. He trusts me.
I'll fight for a starting place this year.

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 Empty Re: Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

Glad he has the willpower to fight on..even if it might seem impossible
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 Empty Re: Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 am

Sigh...at this point even if he regains his world player of the year form , I dunno if he'll be able to start in front of ozil. I really dont want ozil benched under any circumstances, Di maria on the other hand.........................
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am

If he can take over the right side from Di Maria, it would be great. With Sahin out, we could use a creative passing force to handle that side of the pitch. Problem with Kaka is defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm

We are all glad to see Kaka staying at Madrid, but the main question: Is he going to be a master piece in Mou team ? The answer is probably NO.
Mourinho's tactic is based on 3 basics things:
-Pressing
-Defense
-Aggressiveness
And Kaka has nothing from them.
In deed, nobody can believe Ozil benched (future ballon d'or) and Kaka himself know he can't compete with him.
Meanwhile, Kaka has given the plus when he entered like a substitute , he has the class and can achieve games by his experience and the most important thing is that we have a turnover in case if Ozil get injured (No one can imagine having a substitute like KAKA, it's just Luxury).
I trust Kaka will give the best of him coz he has a plenty of goals to achieve. He moved to Madrid to win the CL, He wants to be in the 2014 home WC (probably his last) and to thank madrid fans for the patience and full trust they gave to him.
Otherwise, Mou has, often, placed Kaka in a special tactic with Callejon and Higuain along the pre season and also against Zaragoza and i think that this trio will start la Copa and few small games.
Vamos Kaka.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Kaka will get his chance soon enough just like any player, if he remains injury free and NOT get pwned by defenders [chinese to be exact Razz ] he'll start games here and there. Remember we will be fighting for 3 competitions so the more players available the better Very Happy

P.S. If he gets pwned by defenders still he better find a new home in the winter and not waste our time :coffee:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Kaka would do much better than Di Maria atm I think

Di Maria has been horrible lately......

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 pm

kaka needs to show that he can fulfill the defending aspect of the game as well, replacing di maria isnt so straightforward
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Kaka is better at AM and he will probably never replace Ozil.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Good to see people's thoughts on Kaka change, the abuse he used to get on this forum really saddened me. Like I earlier pointed out, Mourinho in his first interview as Real Madrid coach promised to bring back the old Kaka, he is a fan of the player and has showered a lot of praises for him even when he was Inter coach.

I hope to see a fit Kaka, who'll step into the squad and add some quality whenever needed. He still has it in him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I hope he shows on the field what he is saying. I would love for him to regain form and earn a starter position. IMO the only spot he can is instead of Di Maria, but as Sports says he not only has to regain form, he has to play defense and show a much higher work rate. However even if he doesn't if he can regain some form and contribute as sub that's best for team and himself. This year is all about him regaining some face and increasing his resale value.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:59 pm

If Di Maria regains the form he had last year then there's no way Kaka starts in front him. I don't think Kaka has ever been comfortable on the right and I doubt CR is gonna be moving to the right either.If mou switches to4-3-3 I can see him starting and Ozil taking Di Maria's spot. This is provided he can regain the form that made him Kaka
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

its sad to watch kaka play now a days.. seems like hes seriously forgotten how to play football.

i dont see him getting the nod over ozil or di maria any time soon.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:16 pm

As per the defense concern, it seems as though he just looks quite lost when the opposition is on the ball. He never knows who to mark and sort of gets lost. With the speed of our attack (Ozil, Ronaldo, Di Maria) he then gets caught too far back when our lightning attack breaks through and he's struggling to get involved.

Mou needs to work some of the same defensive magic he worked on Marcelo onto Kaka.

Di Maria isn't even THAT good of a defender. The big factor is that Angel works HARD. The kid runs his heart out and his hard work pays off. It's one of his qualities that makes him so valuable to our starting 11, and why Mou likes him.

Kaka needs to adapt his game slightly.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Ronaldo-Kaka-Ozil
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

That's the attitude I like to see. Hope he can back up his words with work soon enough.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

This is just getting my hopes only for it to be smashed down again when I see him play shit.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Ronaldo - Kaka - Özil
Benzema

if anything
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Neymar---Ozil---Ronaldo

:coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Ronaldo-Ozil-Neymar

:coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:53 pm

i hope Neymar is bulking up already, and running like there is no tomorrow, because Real madrid is going to be rough
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Neymar---------Ronaldo----------Ozil
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Neymar---------Ronaldo----------Ozil
Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 Homer_10
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Not sold on Nerman yet but what the hell, he is quite talented for his age :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah... i'm with Z here. You have to be mentally very, very tough to play for Madrid and especially to play classicos. You have guys like CR7 that have a hard time with classicos. I wonder how Neymar is going to handle the team competition for playing time, the fact that he will not be the focal point and the pressure that comes with playing with Madrid.

Personally, i think it will take him a year or two to adapt. When we sign kids, we need to be patient...not something Madrid is known for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next