:lol!: hahahahhohoho! ! ! couldn't stop laughing for a quite a while! ! :lol!:
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by iftikhar on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm

These sort of players usually move in the last 7-10 days of window and that period is 10-14 days away.

But we should be prepared to live another year with the likes of Poulsen. Even Ngog rumors have died down.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 am

y y live with them! ! even our reserves require better players mate ! ! Razz
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 am

GREAT NEWS! POULSEN WANTS TO LEAVE FOR FIRST TEAM, AS HIS INTERNATIONAL CAREER IS IN DOUBT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. cheers

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 am

ynwa wrote:GREAT NEWS! POULSEN WANTS TO LEAVE FOR FIRST TEAM, AS HIS INTERNATIONAL CAREER IS IN DOUBT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. cheers

Where did u read that hopefully true Very Happy

I am still not getting my hopes high though.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 pm

I guess it was up in Twitter from a Skysport reporter. . nothing concrete Sad
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm

"My future needs to be resolved in August and preferably as soon as possible," Poulsen told Danish television station TV2.

"I have to get to play matches regularly. It's obvious that I would really like to play football."

here is the report . . . gives us hope! ! Twisted Evil

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7098312,00.html
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

@iftikhar wrote:1. Brad Jones (GK-29-!): Is he still around!!!
2. Sotirios Kyrgiakos (CB-31-2011): Got an extension
3. Paul PFK (LB-30-1914): Sold
4. Fabio Aurelio (LB/LWB-31-2012)
5. Emiliano Insua (LB/LWB-2011): Isn't supposed to be a free agent!!!
6. Chris Mavinga (LB-20-2012): Sold
7. Philipp Degen (RB/RW-28-2012): Still around
8. Joe Cole (RW/LW/AM-29-2014): Some cruel rumors, that's all
9. Nabil El Zhar (RW-24-2012): Still around
10. Milan Jovanovic (LW/FW-30-2013): Left for free
11. Alberto Aquilani (CM/AM-26-2014): Some rumors
12. Christian Poulsen (DM/CM-31-2013): Reportedly 'wants' to leave
13. David Ngog (ST-22-!): Some rumors

Let's pool all exit rumors, news, updates, expectations (& frustrations) here

Although Aquilani was pretty good in the pre-season & against Spain, he wasn't even on the bench against Sunderland. Does that mean Kenny is preserving him for some impending medical!!! against Spain, he wasn't even on the bench against Sunderland. Does that mean Kenny is preserving him for some impending medical!!!
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Its all up in twitter that Nabil El Zhar's has gone to Levante on a two year contract . . .

Brilliant news! ! cheers

Apparently the news is also up on Levante's official website. .

Richard__Buxton Richard Buxton
Another player off #LFC's wage bill as Levante confirm a two-year deal for winger Nabil El Zhar.
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

The Levante U.D. reached an agreement in principle with Nabil El Zhar for the next two seasons

The Levante U.D. has reached a tentative agreement with Nabil El Zhar (27-8-1986, Alès - France) for the next two seasons. The player, French-Moroccan nationality, top club after it terminated Orriols the day today in the contract that has been linked in recent seasons at Liverpool. Nabil El Zhar is a versatile player that can act either by the two bands though his natural position is located in the right lane. Although born in France, the player is a full international with the selection of Morocco, the country of their parents. With the African side has played 9 games and scored 2 goals. New signing Levante formed in the lower categories of Nimes and Saint-Etienne, and signed by Liverpool in 2006. Since then he has alternated his appearances between the subsidiary and the first team, which has played a total of 21 games. Last season went on loan to FC Paok Thessaloniki, where he faces 19 games getting a goal from European competition and the Greek league.

http://es.levanteud.com/noticias/levante14286.html
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Finally.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 am

Still:

N'gog - On the verge of move to Bolton (Acc. to Echo).

Poulsen - Confirmed wants to leave to secure NT spot

Degan - Will leave on loan somewhere imo.

J.Cole - Will stay in all probability.
Have i missed anyone?

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:38 am

Jones & Insua

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am

To be honest, I'm scared of all the silence around AA. I felt more confident he was staying when his agent was whoring him alround Serie A. :\

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 am

El Zhar to leave Reds on LFC.tv

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/el-zhar-to-leave-reds

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 am

I am not really bothered about Aquilani situation either way tbh.If he stays good we have another creative player to make the difference if not then we still have enough quality midfield players to make up for him and the money will be invested back into the squad to improve other areas.Midfield is the last place i would worry about.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 am

I wonder why a person like El Zhar (i won't say a player cause that would insult actual players Razz) was here for so long! !

Aqua would stay! i say! Very Happy
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

So we are still loaded with Jones, Degen, Insua, Poulsen & Cole.

I believe there's some hope regarding Degen & Insua since they are not as ancient as the rest.

I think the best we can hope as to Jones, Poulsen & Cole is some loan deals. However things certainly have improved in last few weeks.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm

From skysports:

Liverpool youngster Dani Pacheco looks poised to join Spanish outfit Rayo Vallecano on a season-long loan.

Sources close to the Primera Liga outfit claim a deal is almost done and that the promising forward will return to his homeland on a deal that will run until June 2012.

It is claimed that the 20-year-old will arrive in Madrid for a medical on Monday and to complete the relevant paperwork.

A number of clubs are reported to have contacted Liverpool this summer regarding a possible transfer, with permanent and short-term agreements discussed.

Pacheco, though, has had the final say in where he ends up, with it important for him to get games.

He believes he will get the opportunities he craves at Rayo Vallecano and considers them to be the best choice for his career.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 pm

On Aquilani:

Fiorentina today confirmed Aquilani rejected a loan deal.

Fiorentina ds Corvino: "We agreed a loan deal with Liverpool and Aquilani, then the player decided that he wanted a permanent transfer."

I would say its pretty much clear Aquilani doesnt feature much in our plans if we are happy let him go on loan again.Frankly i would be surprised he is a Liverpool player come sep 1.

On Poulsen:

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Saa-er-Christian-Poulsen-gaaet-paa-klubjagt (Danish article)

According to this agent, he is now officially looking for a new club

"I have talked with Liverpool now. They are saying they arent sure, they can fulfill Christians desire about regular first team football, and they understand we are trying to find a new club for Christian", is Poulsens agent, Jørn Bonnesen, telling to bold.dk."

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 pm

I hope the 10-odd days remaining of the transfer season will be enough to find Poulsen another club. Nothing personal, but this is a player I don't want to see in Liverpool color.

Don't understand why Fiorentina wants Aqua on loan!!! Probably we made it too clear that we don't want him and it has come back to haunt us (& Aqua).
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 am

AA better stay. Sad

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am

Liverpool youngster Dani Pacheco looks poised to join Spanish outfit Rayo Vallecano on a season-long loan.

Reliable source also supported by his twitter A/C

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_7111744,00.html

dani37pacheco Daniel Pacheco
by JimBoardman
I would like to say to Norwich fans, that nobody has told me anything about going back there this season, so im decided to join Rayo if..

by JimBoardman
Nothing happen in the next few days, expecting to be in madrid Monday for medical test and sign. thanks to everyone at Norwich,

by JimBoardman
Of course i will still following everyone there, and specially daniel ayala!!! Loved my time there

by JimBoardman
And of course, I would like to aprecciatte ALL LFC fans, for the support every day, and all i can say, is: i need to play games. Thanks!!!

good for the lad . . Thumbs up

but now if Ngog leaves too that does leave us very thin for options for strikers . .
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Excatly. This is the time when Pacheco could have been handy. Instead we are sending on loan. This does indicate his level of development and potential.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_7115759,00.html?

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani claims he is close to joining Italian giants AC Milan.

Aquilani spent last season back in his homeland with a loan spell at Juventus, before returning to Anfield earlier in the summer.

Aquilani has been continually linked with a move back to his native Italy summer with the former Roma man seemingly not figuring in Kenny Dalglish's plans.

Juventus declined to sign Aquilani on a permanent basis because of his price-tag, while the 27-year-old also came close to joining Fiorentina earlier this summer, but he pulled out of the move as he wanted a permanent transfer rather than a loan deal.

Milan have now expressed an interest in Aquilani as they look to bolster their midfield options after being frustrated in their attempts to land Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo

"I am close to joining Milan," Aquilani told Gazzetta dello Sport.

It remains to be seen if the move would be a loan deal or a permanent deal with Liverpool thought to be keen on a permanent transfer so that they can raise funds for their own transfer plans.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next