Red Alert
TheRedStag
Art Morte
Nishankly
iftikhar
19 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_7115759,00.html?

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani claims he is close to joining Italian giants AC Milan.

Aquilani spent last season back in his homeland with a loan spell at Juventus, before returning to Anfield earlier in the summer.

Aquilani has been continually linked with a move back to his native Italy summer with the former Roma man seemingly not figuring in Kenny Dalglish's plans.

Juventus declined to sign Aquilani on a permanent basis because of his price-tag, while the 27-year-old also came close to joining Fiorentina earlier this summer, but he pulled out of the move as he wanted a permanent transfer rather than a loan deal.

Milan have now expressed an interest in Aquilani as they look to bolster their midfield options after being frustrated in their attempts to land Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo

"I am close to joining Milan," Aquilani told Gazzetta dello Sport.

It remains to be seen if the move would be a loan deal or a permanent deal with Liverpool thought to be keen on a permanent transfer so that they can raise funds for their own transfer plans.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm

ahhh well the fairytale would come to an end . .an AA would leave . .FINALLY! Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Queens Park Rangers planning move for Liverpool FC's Joe Cole

Well now that is a good news . .but they would only be able to afford part of his salary not full . .that makes things a little weird Razz

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/1214117-queens-park-rangers-planning-move-for-liverpool-fcs-joe-cole.html
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Milan owner Berlusconi said: "We are negotiating for Aquilani. "I like him a lot - he's an interesting player. I've spoken about this with [vice-president Adriano] Galliani and [Massimiliano] Allegri. We will see what happens."

The source is pretty reliable also . . i guess we would soon see AA's back Sad

Also it seems this section would get busier as the window closes. .plus there has been some rumors regarding Degen & Poulsen! ! Very Happy

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/107138.html?CMP=OTC-RSS
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

"Inter Milan have made an attractive offer for Dirk and he has to think about it," Jansen told RTV West. "However, the two clubs have yet to agree a deal."

This was by his Manager! ! hmmmmm this is some news i do not fancy much . .anyway nothing concrete though . .

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7117958,00.html
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 pm

That was old quotes from 2010 apparently when Rafa was their coach.The dutch website who published the story has taken it out of their website.

Regardless of that amusing though how even the likes of skysports dont check sources properly Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:That was old quotes from 2010 apparently when Rafa was their coach.The dutch website who published the story has taken it out of their website.

Regardless of that amusing though how even the likes of skysports dont check sources properly Laughing

yeah i just saw some tweets regarding it being old . .Sky are officially SH** paper now Evil or Very Mad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Seems like Kyrgiakos is on the way to wolfsburg for a medical today.Really out of the blue if true.

15:20: Cale signs; Chris and Kyrgiakos checked. Meanwhile, Wolfsburg are putting their money were their mouth is. The Croatian Cale has signed through 2014 and the sought-after Chris and Kyrgiakos (see the 12:00 ticker) should already be in the Motor City (Wolfsburg) for a medical check. A decision could fall sometime on Monday.
Original source in German
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 pm

What am i hearing about Kuyt? Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Nishank wrote:What am i hearing about Kuyt? Sad

BeautifulGame wrote:That was old quotes from 2010 apparently when Rafa was their coach.The dutch website who published the story has taken it out of their website.

No worries mate Very Happy
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 pm

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
@RMFH_Football @tomEurosport I can confirm the Dirk Kuyt to Inter Milan rumour is total rubbish.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Beautiful game, that avatar is epic
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I guess with potential Ngog to Bolton & Pacheco to Rayo. .Kuyt leaving is Crap news . . so sorry my bad i gave into Sky Crap! ! Razz

but people Outbound rumors are to a great extent encouraging me Very Happy! !

Ngog to Bolton
Pacheco to Rayo (On Loan)
Degen might leave on Free
Poulsen said he might leave
Soto might leave too!
El Zhar already left!

the squad slimming down nicely! !

Apart from AA to Milan Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Beautiful game, that avatar is epic

lol cheers mate Very Happy

P.S
Comically sky has taken the Kuyt rumor from their website.They really are crap Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Comically sky has taken the Kuyt rumor from their website.They really are crap Laughing

might as well start the DON'T FOLLOW THE SKY campaign now ! ! those idiots! Evil or Very Mad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

@Richard__Buxton
Richard Buxton
RT @dan_bu: #LFC's Sotirios Kyrgiakos already trained with the team at Wolfsburg today, which should make a signing quite likely.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Bloody hell, I guess it has to believed then that Soto's move is as good as done!
I wonder if we're in for a CB or planning to play a youngster when needed?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

^ no idea if that is reliable or not. Just saw it on the itk twitter watch thread over on .tv and said id repost here.

Cahill on the way....?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 pm

^ Yep i was about to post it.Seems like its a done deal.Went through some of his tweets seems like he is a reliable German journo.

Good luck to Soto.Was always full of heart when on the field.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Everything regarding Cahill has bobbed down a little . . the guy looked brilliant in both of Bolton's matches ! !

Now then if he doesn't come in i guess we would be looking in to Wilson backing up the main three in Skrtel, Agger & Carra! ! a little risky i suppose. .

Also the fact that Pacheco & Ngog might be leaving leaves us with only Kuyt as backup that is worrisome too . .plus there hasn't been any solid rumor regarding any striker . . a week plus some days left! !
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Now some of the highly reliable german media r reporting it too.

http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1195661

http://www.fussball.com/news-view-32043902/chris-kyrgiakos-und-cale-trainieren-in-wolfsburg.html
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

SO MANY RUMORS OF PLAYERS LEAVING .. ITS SO RELAXING!! Very Happy

On track -

Kyrgi - Wolfsburg
Aqua - Milan
Ngog - Bolton
Pacheco - Rayo
Qpr - Degen
Poulsen - Anywhere!!

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million
Charlie Adam (Blackpool FC) - 7 million
Christian Doni (Roma FC) - Free
Stewart Downing (Aston Villa) - 18.5 million.

{
Villyan
Venoc Mukendi
Nacho
Some Peruvian defender.
Pelosi
Bueno
}
ALL YOUTH

Transfers Out-

Dean Bouzanis - Released
Jason Banton - Released
Deale Chamberlain - Released
Douglas Cooper - Released
Sean Highdale - Released
Steven Irwin - Released
Nikola Saric - Released

Paul PFK - Leiciester City - 1.5 million
Gerardo Bruna - Blackpool FC - Undisclosed
Thomas Ince - Blackpool FC - Undisclosed
Milan Jovanovic - Anderlecht - Free
Daniel Ayala - Hull City - 600 K
El Zhar - Levante - Free

Alberto Aquilani - Milan - Loan
Peter Gulacsi - HUll city - Loan
Stephen Darby - Rochdale - Loan

Thats a good 15 players out. We should feel happy.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Soto Kyrgiakos move to Wolfsburg officially confirmed on LFC tv and he is already presented by wolfsburg.

Good luck to him in wolfsburg

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay now we need a DEF fast, Agger aint gonna live everyday, Ayala is gone.
What about Wilson?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kyrgiakos-leaves-reds

Liverpool FC this afternoon confirmed that Sotirios Kyrgiakos had left the club and joined Bundesliga outfit Wolfsburg.

The Greek defender made 49 appearances for the Reds, scoring three goals, after signing from AEK Athens in August 2009.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Best of luck to Soto!
I really liked his attitude and thought he was a good player. Hopefully he gets a decent role to play at Wolfsburg.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next