Madrid WAG's

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 pm

@shaven wrote:
@EarlyPrototype wrote:Ramos's chick is the cutest.

i read somewhere that they broke up 3 weeks ago

Damn you Ramos.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:
@shaven wrote:
@EarlyPrototype wrote:Ramos's chick is the cutest.

i read somewhere that they broke up 3 weeks ago

Damn you Ramos.

Actually no stress on that... just means she is back in the game!! yes!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:
Actually no stress on that... just means she is back in the game!! yes!

you mean ramos? he is a player Smile

i read before he did dated ronaldo's ex gf while they were together... any confirmation
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by the xcx on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Özil ex gf i take it?, Quite a nice rack imo.
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 C3b6zillagerblom1718147


the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

@shaven wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:
Actually no stress on that... just means she is back in the game!! yes!

you mean ramos? he is a player Smile

i read before he did dated ronaldo's ex gf while they were together... any confirmation

I read that too
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by guest7 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 pm

i want to see a picture of marcelos wife, havent seen hers yet
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

omarish wrote:i want to see a picture of marcelos wife, havent seen hers yet

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Tumblr_lkk8t7H6iK1qcg2ppo1_500
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by the xcx on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

omarish wrote:i want to see a picture of marcelos wife, havent seen hers yet
Then prepare to be dissapointed.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

@The xcx wrote:Özil ex gf i take it?, Quite a nice rack imo.
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 C3b6zillagerblom1718147


Didn't he get enough milk when he was a baby ? Very Happy I can see her nipple through bra+clothes Very Happy

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 pm

@shaven wrote:
omarish wrote:i want to see a picture of marcelos wife, havent seen hers yet

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Tumblr_lkk8t7H6iK1qcg2ppo1_500

On the other hand Pato's girlfriend is cuuuute
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

@hrealmadrid wrote:
@shaven wrote:
omarish wrote:i want to see a picture of marcelos wife, havent seen hers yet

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Tumblr_lkk8t7H6iK1qcg2ppo1_500

On the other hand Pato's girlfriend is cuuuute

WAS cute.. that is Pato's ex-wife, he is now with Berlusconi's daughter...
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Marcelo....................... I am ashamed of you. Harsh words, but I only speak the truth.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by guest7 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

hahaha marcelo is like dani alves, both of their girlfriends are shit fugly lol (but alves gf is way worse)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Are they married? I was thinking after his explosive year he could "trade up"

She can't dress to save her life either
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm

guys, how about side view ?

i think its better, so you wont get disappointed Smile

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Tumblr_lhaif9UuUp1qdabn5o1_500

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Woof-sticker
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 pm

@shaven wrote:guys, how about side view ?

i think its better, so you wont get disappointed Smile

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Tumblr_lhaif9UuUp1qdabn5o1_500

Well lets just say Marcelo wouldn't have to worry if he hung out with Terry or Giggs :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:

Well lets just say Marcelo wouldn't have to worry if he hung out with Terry or Giggs :coffee:
Fugly women are more prone to cheating than beautiful ones Very Happy They feel insecure and have lower self-esteem in general. If you don't want your woman to cheat on you, keep her satisf****d Very Happy

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 am

fugly women goes outside their country where they will look more beautiful.


_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 am

ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

_________________
average age of goallegacy members
the guess my name thread
online gaming thread
manga and anime thread
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Imager
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 am

@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 am

@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".

_________________
average age of goallegacy members
the guess my name thread
online gaming thread
manga and anime thread
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Imager
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Jack Daniels on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Good thing that i'am a very handsome man. Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3212
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by the xcx on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:27 pm

@I-no wrote:
@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".
How do you define ugly?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

@The xcx wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".
How do you define ugly?
thimmy!! apparently , he is ugly in real life so he has the need to bug me in internet What a Face more specific? personal preference! I cant define it, when I see someone I can tell. some men are ugly in the face but overall pleasing to the eye, some have baby faces with child like stature. like I said I have to see the subject first , hehehehehe
hey, each country has different standards in their location. if you are considered ugly where you live then you are one. I cant get more objective.....

_________________
average age of goallegacy members
the guess my name thread
online gaming thread
manga and anime thread
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Imager
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Why is thimmy ugly in real life? Shocked

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Hot_babe_near_fireplace
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum