El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:What big games did Ronaldo fail in? Did not play too well in the classicos but you can not blame him after we parked the bus.

Benz played great in big games and did his part against the smaller teams. Those who watched the second half of the season will confirm that Benz played great throughout and not just about stats.

Can't blame benz either.As for benz , he did play great in many big games , and it's not his fault he missed some of the slightly larger games through injury .


Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Turok_TTZ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:What big games did Ronaldo fail in? Did not play too well in the classicos but you can not blame him after we parked the bus.

Benz played great in big games and did his part against the smaller teams. Those who watched the second half of the season will confirm that Benz played great throughout and not just about stats.

Can't blame benz either.As for benz , he did play great in many big games , and it's not his fault he missed some of the slightly larger games through injury .


Also add when he cudnt play due to the coach's foolish lapses in judgement.

Higuain is Excellent bar CL, Benzema is only Excellent in CL. But Higuain is still the best youngest striker whilst Benz is the best youngest centre forward in the world. Both are Priceless to have.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1911
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:What big games did Ronaldo fail in? Did not play too well in the classicos but you can not blame him after we parked the bus.

Benz played great in big games and did his part against the smaller teams. Those who watched the second half of the season will confirm that Benz played great throughout and not just about stats.

Can't blame benz either.As for benz , he did play great in many big games , and it's not his fault he missed some of the slightly larger games through injury .


Also add when he cudnt play due to the coach's foolish lapses in judgement.

Higuain is Excellent bar CL, Benzema is only Excellent in CL. But Higuain is still the best youngest striker whilst Benz is the best youngest centre forward in the world. Both are Priceless to have.

Benz is excellent in all places.I also have confidence in higuain in cl.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 am

sportsczy wrote:Well... i can totally us starting with Aguero-Benzema-Higuain to start the season and sell one at the winter mercato.

But we won't get as much $$ during the winter transfer window
avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 am

higuain is so loved...

if benzema leaves, competition will be tighter.

mourinho says they both stay, but all the talk makes thought of him leaving inevitable.

more balance having higuain and benzema, thats main reason i want both to stay.


_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 am

The Madrid One wrote:higuain is so loved...

if benzema leaves, competition will be tighter.

mourinho says they both stay, but all the talk makes thought of him leaving inevitable.

more balance having higuain and benzema, thats main reason i want both to stay.


At least you agree with me TMO everyone else thinks Aguero will offer something revolutionary in Madrid history.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 am

well, its not a big upgrade, and its not good for balance, i just feel like keeping benz and higgy would be a bit better, but thats just my opinion you know...

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:26 am

The Madrid One wrote:well, its not a big upgrade, and its not good for balance, i just feel like keeping benz and higgy would be a bit better, but thats just my opinion you know...

also IMO for he future benz fit's this squad better than aguero does.Aguero IMO is a short term solution to a short term porblem which will only exist while our dynasty works out their identity.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 am

i in the end have heard nothing official, and if we dont buy aguero then i will be happy.

dont feel we should buy him just for the sake of buying him.

it looks like that to me.

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 am

I'm always curious, how can a transfer rumor be deemed official?

we seem not to want to trust rumors we dont like, but get excited by those we do.

you guys believe more in the Coentrao rumor than the Aguero one, while there is actually more informations about it out there, and both are coming form the same sources.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23738
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 am

i mean ive heard nothing declarative in the end to show theres a whole lot of interest. its not that i believe something more than another, its that i just deem something more realistic imo.

sorry if confused.

anyways, these transfor rumors should show us credibility of things.

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 am

@nick a transfer rumor cannot be deemed official but It's credibiltity can be anlaysed through analysis of the feasablility of th transfer.

Eg I think Corentrao transfer is more feasible than Aguero transfer , so I tend to deem Corentrao rumors more credible.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 am

Im not questioning the feasibility, just the interest from one party towards the other.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23738
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 am

Well without questioning feasability I guess the only way to determine credibility will be to question credibility of the source? Or was this just rhetorical?

Anyway I like to take into account feasability cuz reporters will report anything to get a few reads.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 am

I think the Coentrao rumour, for me, has more back up than the Aguero one. Regardless of whether they are trying to calm the waters or not, Mou coming out and saying both Benz and Pipa are going to stay is certainly a sign.
avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:50 am

and him saying hes always like coentrao for his avaiability also helps.

wasnt there an article where coentrao confirms talks?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by adnyana179 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 am

The Madrid One wrote:and him saying hes always like coentrao for his avaiability also helps.

wasnt there an article where coentrao confirms talks?
Yeah Coentrao officially confirmed the talks recently, but it was certainly nothing new to us here.
avatar
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 am

hey adny i send u a pm can u read it?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by adnyana179 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 am

The Madrid One wrote:hey adny i send u a pm can u read it?
Yeah man I can see it's there. I've been busy these past few hours but I'll take a look at it now.
avatar
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:39 am

adnyana179 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:and him saying hes always like coentrao for his avaiability also helps.

wasnt there an article where coentrao confirms talks?
Yeah Coentrao officially confirmed the talks recently, but it was certainly nothing new to us here.

It still makes the Coentrao talk a lot more official
avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 am

it indeed does... mourinho even said it

he loves the way coentrao can play in DIFFERENT PLACES.

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by FalcaoPunch on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 am

Cough higuain thread

hopefully he regains his pace and form back for next season
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4078
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 am

I still think Higuain played amazingly well for a player that has just come back from that sort of injury

And for those that do not know the doctors and his surgeon confirmed he will have pain for about 12months before it finally goes away.

The guy embodies the Real Madrid shirt, can't wait to see him back in the starting 11

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by shaven on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 pm

avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Crimson wrote:I still think Higuain played amazingly well for a player that has just come back from that sort of injury

And for those that do not know the doctors and his surgeon confirmed he will have pain for about 12months before it finally goes away.

The guy embodies the Real Madrid shirt, can't wait to see him back in the starting 11

And I'm confident he will soon regain his speed, probably over the summer at the Copa
avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by shaven on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 pm

higgy shooting his nike ad. i think pastore is with him



_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum