El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by chad4401 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

smh again with the fairy tale crap why does rooney want to leave manu cause he wants to be a start and play big games, so keep telling yourselves love fix all

also benz and higs are both capable of leading the line for a season easy, stop acting like its a fact they cant cause mou was too scared to go into the season with either one, cause neither was his first choice to begin with

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by izzy on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 pm

@chad4401 wrote:smh again with the fairy tale crap why does rooney want to leave manu cause he wants to be a start and play big games, so keep telling yourselves love fix all

also benz and higs are both capable of leading the line for a season easy, stop acting like its a fact they cant cause mou was too scared to go into the season with either one, cause neither was his first choice to begin with

You're so slow.

It has way more to do than just starting. How can you even compare the Rooney situation to Higgy? Shows you have no idea what you're talking about. He wants to leave to prove that he deserves to be the No.1 option and feel that appreciated by a fan base that won't call for his head the minute he makes a mistake.

Why in God's name would he want to stay when he could be in the best form of his life but the president and co prefer the other guy because they like him instead? It's been clear since the day Benz arrived that he would always be preferred over Higgy and Higgy has had enough. He's done al lhe could to prove he should be the staring striker but has been overlooked as the 2nd option and he shouldn't accept that.

He should leave and not be forced to put up with such ignorance and stupidity.
avatar
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by chad4401 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 pm

that rubbish like higs is always in the form of his life and benzema hasn't ever been, it goes both way also like benz better lmao i seem to remember mou trying to force benz out just for the lulz only thing perez did was stop benz from leaving, and secondly higs been with us like 6 seasons and his cl record is garbage why we should ignore that

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by izzy on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm

@chad4401 wrote:that rubbish like higs is always in the form of his life and benzema hasn't ever been, it goes both way also like benz better lmao i seem to remember mou trying to force benz out just for the lulz only thing perez did was stop benz from leaving, and secondly higs been with us like 6 seasons and his cl record is garbage why we should ignore that

This is why called you slow chad, this is exactly why:

1. I wrote COULD. Do you know what that means? I'm being hypothetical, basically i'm saying that IF Higgy was playing the best football of his life, Benz would STILL be favoured over him.

2. Mou tried to force him out and who blocked it? Perez, the fcking PRESIDENT FFS! When Higgy wanted to leave last season did Perez try to stop him? Or was it the players and Mou that tried? And you have the nerve to sit here and argue that Benz isn't favored over Higgy? Nonsense.

3. I already wrote that Higgy has not shown up when it matters most on the biggest occasions enough in his time at Madrid. If you had actually read any of my posts you would have understood that and not bother writing that last bit.

That's why I called you slow.
avatar
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by shadexticos on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 pm

i dont know why some people believe the club is wicked for treating certain players certain ways.Yes, the club could do better with some players.We know how the president let robben and sneijder despite the dissaproval from the coach.That one was strictly a non-sporting issue, it was personal.
Why doesnt the president want ronaldo out, or sergio ramos or varane out.It is because they are world class players and they are the type of players madrid needs.When a club is not making efforts to stop a player from going, it is because they consider the player 'not good enough' for the club.Giving your best is not always enough.We could bring adebayor, giroud, jo( ex-mancity) Fred,eduardo or any random striker and they could give their best.But the ish is that their best is not enough, rather, their best is not what the club thought it was when they were obtained.so people saying that he gives his all for the club doesnt really count.His best is just not good enough for madrid.
My best signing of the summer would be Higuain leaving, followed by 'no activity' in the transfer market - no Bale, no Suarez

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by shadexticos on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 pm

My best signing of the summer would be Higuain leaving, followed by 'no activity' in the transfer market - no Bale, no Suarez.
Thank God that over-priced Cavani is out of the possible transfer to madrid since he just signed for psg today.
All we need now is for Bale to expressly state his desire to stay and Arsenal snapping up Suarez and then Napoli Snapping up Higuain.
Utopia!!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by anirudhkitt on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 pm

@shadexticos wrote:i dont know why some people believe the club is wicked for treating certain players certain ways.Yes, the club could do better with some players.We know how the president let robben and sneijder despite the dissaproval from the coach.That one was strictly a non-sporting issue, it was personal.
Why doesnt the president want ronaldo out, or sergio ramos or varane out.It is because they are world class players and they are the type of players madrid needs.When a club is not making efforts to stop a player from going, it is because they consider the player 'not good enough' for the club.Giving your best is not always enough.We could bring adebayor, giroud, jo( ex-mancity) Fred,eduardo or any random striker and they could give their best.But the ish is that their best is not enough, rather, their best is not what the club thought it was when they were obtained.so people saying that he gives his all for the club doesnt really count.His best is just not good enough for madrid.
My best signing of the summer would be Higuain leaving, followed by 'no activity' in the transfer market - no Bale, no Suarez

First of all welcome here!!

Now, i think you are comparing apples to oranges. Its stupid to compare giroud to Higuain. The point is Higuain is considered by many of our fans to be equal to Benzema. Now in some aspects, he is even better (attitude) e.g. the time he took to come back to fitness after a back injury.

The point is similar players, almost equal talent level, but one treated differently because of purely political reasons (Benz is a perez signing) This is what infuriates us, stop drinking the Kool Aid.

And keep posting. Great place to discuss football and you learn a lot.

_________________
avatar
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by elblancomadridista on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

Higuain may not be as good as Benzema technically, but he has a very good workrate , excellent movement off the ball, can help the team even when he is not doing well on the ball, and has a way better attitude than Benz. I've been saying it for ages that Benzema should not be CF. He should play as SS behind the CF, because I think he suits better to that role. And not to mention that his awareness inside the box is bad most of the time.



elblancomadridista
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by elblancomadridista on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 am

@izzy wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:smh again with the fairy tale crap why does rooney want to leave manu cause he wants to be a start and play big games, so keep telling yourselves love fix all

also benz and higs are both capable of leading the line for a season easy, stop acting like its a fact they cant cause mou was too scared to go into the season with either one, cause neither was his first choice to begin with

You're so slow.

It has way more to do than just starting. How can you even compare the Rooney situation to Higgy? Shows you have no idea what you're talking about. He wants to leave to prove that he deserves to be the No.1 option and feel that appreciated by a fan base that won't call for his head the minute he makes a mistake.

Why in God's name would he want to stay when he could be in the best form of his life but the president and co prefer the other guy because they like him instead? It's been clear since the day Benz arrived that he would always be preferred over Higgy and Higgy has had enough. He's done al lhe could to prove he should be the staring striker but has been overlooked as the 2nd option and he shouldn't accept that.

He should leave and not be forced to put up with such ignorance and stupidity.
If Florentino and the management trusted Higuain, then they would have never bought Benzema in the first place. Rumours say Perez has told Higuain that he will stay only if he publicly apologises for what he said lol.

elblancomadridista
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Le Samourai on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 am

It's ridiculous that people debate this.

You idiots are talking garbage ; the consistent ingredient of these bullshit debates. I love both of these guys, more than any of you like either. We as an institution failed both. It's done. Benzema will be a lacky the rest of his career and Higuain will go somewhere else.

It sucks.

Stop having these meaningless debates,

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 am

Why are Madrid playing so hardball with Higgy's move? the rumored 27m was a good price for him, why spike it all of a sudden? Chances are that unless PSG, City or Chelsea are involved those kind of eleventh hour tactics are more likely to piss off the interested clubs than get you a good deal.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 21370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 am

I think perez wants to make a reference of higuain that we dont budge over the value. for example perez initially wanted 30ME for higgy and its likely to stay that way. too many times teams hardball us for players and force us to pay too much for them while they want our players at a discount. we are not a charity thank you very much

happejed with callejon as well. perez wanted 10mill napoli only offered 8mill but in the end they gave in and payed what we wanted

coentrao and higgy have both asked to leave for various reasons and if perez doesnt get what he expects for them they will both stay because they are very useful to us and not some kaka
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Clandestino on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:I think perez wants to make a reference of higuain that we dont budge over the value. for example perez initially wanted 30ME for higgy and its likely to stay that way. too many times teams hardball us for players and force us to pay too much for them while they want our players at a discount. we are not a charity thank you very much

happejed with callejon as well. perez wanted 10mill napoli only offered 8mill but in the end they gave in and payed what we wanted

coentrao and higgy have both asked to leave for various reasons and if perez doesnt get what he expects for them they will both stay because they are very useful to us and not some kaka

Exactly. When it comes to Real Madrid, people are just incredible two-faced bitches and assholes. They laugh at us for paying too much when other clubs blackmail us, they wonder why we sell players so cheap, and once we stick to our value we are playing hardball... *bleep* off to the rock you crawled under is my response.

Besides, yet again it's all media fuelled. We agreed on the price, then went back on it and asked for more money? Yeah, right...
avatar
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 133
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by guest7 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

To be fair to Perez aswell, he actually said from the start that he won't sell Higuain for less than 30mil. He did say that before Arsenal were even showing interest.

_________________
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7052
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am

my thoughts exactly. It has been 30ME or over all along. Arsenal or any other team never put in an official bid for him. I don't know what his father was smoking when he went along with the media reports and started adding salt and pepper to false stories.

Napoli will actually pay his worth now with their Cavani money and its up to Higuain to accept or decline it. Perez is facilitating a move for him I know its not the most attractive team out there but he could use them as a stepping stone to either come back or move on to another team. he only needs to score regularly (piece of cake) and show that he can score in CL for teams to start fighting for his signiture. if he is smart he will take it and sign a 2/3 year deal with no buyout clause
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by sportsczy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Napoli would never agree to a 2-3 year deal. It will be a 5 year deal. Also, Napoli will include a 60 mil buyout.

Good team. No worse than arsenal imo.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14458
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by FalcaoPunch on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Napoli may be a team to look out for.
Look like Rafa is having a say in who he needs for his "project"

Napoli isn't a downgrade from Arsenal in any way.
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm

you get more exposure in England than Italy. When English media start hyping you up many teams will go along with that and try to sign the player despite not having watched enough of their games

sports with the Damiao negotiations going slow and Brazil window ending this weekend the only realistic player they will be able to get is Higuain so the ball is in his court during negotiations
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Clandestino on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:you get more exposure in England than Italy. When English media start hyping you up many teams will go along with that and try to sign the player despite not having watched enough of their games

sports with the Damiao negotiations going slow and Brazil window ending this weekend the only realistic player they will be able to get is Higuain so the ball is in his court during negotiations

I don't think he needs exposure to be honest. He is the starting striker for Argentina and barring any injuries or really poor form he is a shoe in for the WC. He'll get all the exposure he needs right there and if he and Argentina have a good campaign he'll be able to choose his next club.

As for choosing Napoli or Arsenal, if he wants to win something, Napoli is a much safer bet. He'd start for both clubs pretty easily but he'd probably score more in England - at least that's my gut feeling, have nothing really to back it up except that top scorers in EPL score more than in Serie A (right?).
avatar
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 133
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by sportsczy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Scoring is about the same in both leagues... speed is different. EPL is much faster while Serie A is tactically slow lol. Also, you get roughed up pretty well in EPL. Given that Higuain's issue in CL is that he isn't used to the physical play (La Liga is very soft there), i think Serie A is better suited for him. Serie A is in between La Liga and EPL in terms of physical play allowed.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14458
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Doc on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Most leagues' top scorers have higher tallies than Serie A. It's genuinely a rare feat if a player cracks the 30 goal mark in Italy.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8529
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by sportsczy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 pm

@Doc wrote:Most leagues' top scorers have higher tallies than Serie A. It's genuinely a rare feat if a player cracks the 30 goal mark in Italy.
It's the same in EPL. When CR7 had 30 goals a few years back, it was the first time since Shearer in the early 90s i think. The only other one was RVP 2 years ago.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14458
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Doc on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

My own opinion is that Higuain would do well in both leagues. It's the UCL that seems to be his real achilles heel. Just for the sake of fandom, hope he gets over that...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8529
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by chad4401 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

i think the pressure to get the 10th, was always too much for higs to handle, he just looked uncomfortable in the cl at times, maybe at napoli he can relax and just play his game

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by MadridiCanada on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

napoli has the money to take him for 30-35 mil... so we shouldn't back down from our asking price.


_________________
avatar
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Onyx on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 pm

According to super agent Ernesto Bronzetti, Ancelotti wants to keep Higuain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 39386
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum