Carvalho's case

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by H.A. on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

So do you think he'll use Ramos [40% chance], Albiolol [40%chance] or Varane [20% chance]?

I would personally go with Ramos tbh but wish varane could grab that chance

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Hope Varane gets a shot

Show these asswipes who the star really is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Ramos-Varane central partership GET INNNN!

As for midfield, Xabi needs some bloody rest. I would risk it and go for Lass-Granero, make Ozil play deep. To compensate, Cristiano can be more creative.

Damn, this match will be hard. We dont need this right now.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Carvalho didn't train and was examined at a hospital last night due to a concussion. His participation in Madrid's next game is questionable.

Varane-Ramos, here we come.

Thank goodness our CB depth is much better than our midfield depth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Adit on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Instead of ronaldo hate fest,people should be talking how not to play carvalho in any of matches by now. smoking

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9322
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Ramos/Varane CB pairing this weekend. We'll see if that allows Xabi to play higher.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Pedram on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

We can't stop him from playing. Laughing it's up to Mourinho to put aside his bias and use Varane and Ramos instead of him.

Mourinho ffs just use this defense line for one time. Sad
Arbeloa - Ramos - Varane - Marcelo


Last edited by El Pipita on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5874
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm

El Pipita wrote:We can't stop him from playing. Laughing it's up to Mourinho to put aside his bias and use Varane and Ramos instead of him.

Carvalho has a concussion and will likely miss the weekend.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by estrella bernabeu on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

He took a shot in his head :facepalm: I know some people who did it from their keyboards banana

_________________
Carvalho's case - Page 2 Img-photo-mou-camp-1322649261_x610_articles-150364
Already shaking pale
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Carvalho's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Carvalho's case

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum