Great Leader Sprucenuce
Yuri Yukuv
rwo power
VivaStPauli
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just how great is Lukas Podolski?

Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_lcap57%Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 44

Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Empty Re: Just how great is Lukas Podolski?

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Yea

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 Empty Re: Just how great is Lukas Podolski?

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:36 pm

One of oddest players I have ever seen.

Easily a top player with his NT , and infact looking what a goal he scored in his last match with Germany..

But Never close on these levels with clubs (even if I liked him...  But it's no contest imo . I don't count even his experience in Inter, he was an Erasmus student in Milano and after all he was also a likeable guy )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 pm

ffs Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Sick goal, what a guy :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 pm

What a legend. Perfect way to bid adieu to die mannschaft. Amazing achievements on the international stage. :bow:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Now we know what Poldi has really been doing in Turkey

from Breitbart, where Sepi gets his news:

Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 O-POLDI-570
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Ex-Arsenal star Lukas Podolski opens kebab shop in Cologne, 1,000 people attend opening

Former Germany, Arsenal and Bayern Munich forward Podolski is currently in Cologne receiving treatment on a thigh injury.
But while he's there, the 32-year-old – who now plays for Vissel Kobe in the J.League – opened his own kebab shop which attracted over 1,000 hungry fans to its opening.
Some loyal supporters spent over five hours queuing for one of Podolski's delicious doners.
The ex-Gunner opened the restaurant with his two fellow co-owners, before making kebabs and posing for photos at the opening ceremony on Saturday.

Just how great is Lukas Podolski? - Page 4 L-pod

He truly is the king of GL. :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:20 pm

a GL hero :bow:

I hope Hans was in attendance, NO EXCUSES

also, I can't believe he's still only 32?! thought he was closer to 40 than 25
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 pm

I told you guys he was the Chosen One seven years ago, yet only now you believe me! The kebab doesn't lie!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:50 am

Poldi: "Five star restaurants are not for me. I'm not a guy who wears suit and tie. Döner has accompanied me my whole life"
Molenation

German football magazine 11Freunde have visited Poldi's Döner shop and tried it.
Their verdict:

"What's there to say? Podolski has done it.
The Döner tastes fantastic. The bread, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. The meat, wonderfully seasoned, nicely spicy. The salad, crunchy. Amazing what a bit of mint and a splash of lemon juice can do to tomato-cucumber-salad."

It should be mentioned that in Poldi's Döner, the meat skewers are self-made (!!), the bread baked fresh, the vegetable of good quality.
For the Köln market, a price of 4.50€ (would be ridiculously expensive for a Berlin Döner) seems to be comparably fair and low, too.

https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/wir-haben-den-podolski-doener-probiert

What a guy. I'll be sure to try it when I get to Köln, which is never.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Poldi: "Five star restaurants are not for me. I'm not a guy who wears suit and tie. Döner has accompanied me my whole life"
Molenation

German football magazine 11Freunde have visited Poldi's Döner shop and tried it.
Their verdict:

"What's there to say? Podolski has done it.
The Döner tastes fantastic. The bread, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. The meat, wonderfully seasoned, nicely spicy. The salad, crunchy. Amazing what a bit of mint and a splash of lemon juice can do to tomato-cucumber-salad."

It should be mentioned that in Poldi's Döner, the meat skewers are self-made (!!), the bread baked fresh, the vegetable of good quality.
For the Köln market, a price of 4.50€ (would be ridiculously expensive for a Berlin Döner) seems to be comparably fair and low, too.

https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/wir-haben-den-podolski-doener-probiert

What a guy. I'll be sure to try it when I get to Köln, which is never.

Last time I was in Berlin was about 10 years ago (to see my half sister at Christmas-though she lives in Hamburg) and I seem to recall the east part of Berlin was still cheaper than the west part. Also, seem to recall this weird stigma among some of the Germans about not wanting to be in the East German part of Berlin and its not like these were old eastern people who suffered through the stasi or soviets, these were west Germans. I liked drinking in the old east part, simply because it was cheaper and a little less "polished". Was disappointed in the curry wurst though, not the way I remember it. I actually did have a donar in the old east part of Berlin as well, cant recall what i paid?
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4