The big difference maker in midfield from last time!

+8
Omniscient
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Zealous
skali
Onyx
Babun
12 posters

Go down

The big difference maker in midfield from last time! Empty The big difference maker in midfield from last time!

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Last time we played:

------------------Alonso------------

--------------------------Lass-------
--------------Ozil--------------------

Lass was supposed to be the ball carrier into AM area. What did he do? Very Happy He passed back to Alonso, for Alonso to find Ozil from deep role Very Happy Of course, it didn't work out. Ozil had to go himself deep leaving the AM area free Very Happy

The change:

---------------Alonso-----------------

-----------Ozil-------------------------
----------------------Kaka-------------

Ozil was the ball carrier and Kaka could stay in AM. We went from one direction and were a man up in upper midfield Very Happy Also, Ozil was such a bad CM today, I didn't like it at all (kidding) Very Happy

The second outstanding guy was Higgy. He is like made for counter attacks. One touch linkups and finding space in no time Very Happy I'd start Benz oder Di Maria. Benz is really effective from the wings. He scored his goal when CR7 went into CF Very Happy

We played 4-3-3 Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The big difference maker in midfield from last time! Empty Re: The big difference maker in midfield from last time!

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 pm

We played 4-3-3 but still the possession play was poor.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The big difference maker in midfield from last time! Empty Re: The big difference maker in midfield from last time!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Ozil did an amazing job, all the word from the Madrid camps was that Ozil was exhausted, he played the transitional role really well and came up trumps for two assists as well.

Basically turned the game around coming on. Props to Jose as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Crimson wrote:Ozil did an amazing job, all the word from the Madrid camps was that Ozil was exhausted, he played the transitional role really well and came up trumps for two assists as well.

Basically turned the game around coming on. Props to Jose as well.
Mou reacted fast , that's what I like about him but I still don't get wh he started Lass, it's a no brainer Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Maybe he wanted a reason not to field him ever again. Now he clearly has enough weight for both Lass and Di Maria.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 pm

skali wrote:Maybe he wanted a reason not to field him ever again. Now he clearly has enough weight for both Lass and Di Maria.
You have a point there Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeah sort of like "this is why I don't play these guys"

Same for Albilol LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 am

when we had Khedira on we scored 4 and conceded 0
u tell me the difference maker
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 am

Khedira adds a calm to our play, there are better players going forward but his positioning and reading of the game is fantastic.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 am

I hope KOzil start together next game.

Btw it is pronounced K.O zil
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 am

Zealous wrote:Khedira adds a calm to our play, there are better players going forward but his positioning and reading of the game is fantastic.

do we not have enough attacking players
and i agree w/ his reading and positioning
thats what we missed against Levante and Racing
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

We look like a much better team when Khedira plays tbf. All we need now is to replace Di Maria and Neymar will do that. Slowly we will incorporate Sahin into the lineup too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 am

btw, Khediras passing is underrated imo, theyre fast, direct, simple and they never end up in oppositions feet. What more do you want eh?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 am

The xcx wrote:btw, Khediras passing is underrated imo, theyre fast, direct, simple and they never end up in oppositions feet. What more do you want eh?
well apparently goal.com wants them to be at a players feet right in front of goal
they never give him more than a 6.5 which kinda pisses me off
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 am

punkfusion1992 wrote:
The xcx wrote:btw, Khediras passing is underrated imo, theyre fast, direct, simple and they never end up in oppositions feet. What more do you want eh?
well apparently goal.com wants them to be at a players feet right in front of goal
they never give him more than a 6.5 which kinda pisses me off
meh, typical goal.com..They wouldnt even recognised the importance of the player even when it would hit them to face.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am

Albiol gets a 5.0 when he deserved at least a 7 for making numerous important tackles in dangerous areas. :facepalm:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 am

hmm, nevermind me guys but i am just going to have to say this.

The difference was not the midfield, nor GK or the offence. The difference was we played one hungry man and that was kaka, a player who has nothing left to lose because his case has already hit the rocks and he's bouncing back. He's our under-dog.

Kaka offered Madrid what all the other players couldnt and that was courage.

Once the opener came (through Kaka), Vallecano couldnt do nothing about it. Kaka was our Messi (i know their playing style is difference but i meant it as rescuer.)

It had nothing to do with Khedira, or Ozil making three assists once Vallecano were Ko'ed by Kaka. You can play Ozil and Khedira for the next 20 games and they might not add anything significant to the game. Sure the repercussions of Kaka's play will continue to influence (positively) Madrid's play even if he didnt start next game.

And i still think that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have really very high expectations from Kaka now (still havent given up on Lassana because i know what he is capable of doing and i know his mistakes are almost null compared to the damage that Di Maria caused us) but seriously, Kaka needs to play more. The wind is blowing in his direction, and i was really not happy when he was subbed. I thought he should have been rewarded by staying until the end. I am not talking about the profit we gained in one game but projecting his influence and mindset into next games. (greater profit on the long run)

It was not Ozil, iker, khedira, alonso, the midfield and whatever. It was plain and simple, Kaka.

How can we further react? We start Lass again, and if we concede due to an error by him, we start him again the game after. We simply do not give up on him. The guy is a destroyer; his benefits far outweigh his shortcomes in the long run.

Carry on.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 am

huntsman wrote:hmm, nevermind me guys but i am just going to have to say this.

The difference was not the midfield, nor GK or the offence. The difference was we played one hungry man and that was kaka, a player who has nothing left to lose because his case has already hit the rocks and he's bouncing back. He's our under-dog.

Kaka offered Madrid what all the other players couldnt and that was courage.

Once the opener came (through Kaka), Vallecano couldnt do nothing about it. Kaka was our Messi (i know their playing style is difference but i meant it as rescuer.)

It had nothing to do with Khedira, or Ozil making three assists once Vallecano were Ko'ed by Kaka. You can play Ozil and Khedira for the next 20 games and they might not add anything significant to the game. Sure the repercussions of Kaka's play will continue to influence (positively) Madrid's play even if he didnt start next game.

And i still think that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have really very high expectations from Kaka now (still havent given up on Lassana because i know what he is capable of doing and i know his mistakes are almost null compared to the damage that Di Maria caused us) but seriously, Kaka needs to play more. The wind is blowing in his direction, and i was really not happy when he was subbed. I thought he should have been rewarded by staying until the end. I am not talking about the profit we gained in one game but projecting his influence and mindset into next games. (greater profit on the long run)

It was not Ozil, iker, khedira, alonso, the midfield and whatever. It was plain and simple, Kaka.

How can we further react? We start Lass again, and if we concede due to an error by him, we start him again the game after. We simply do not give up on him. The guy is a destroyer; his benefits far outweigh his shortcomes in the long run.

Carry on.

About kaka getting subbed off... Remember we have a cl game within 3-4 days. Kaka needs to be rested so that he can be available and not be tired from the getgo against ajax. That is my reasoning for Kaka sub. Kaka is better when not tired imo.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:I hope KOzil start together next game.

Btw it is pronounced K.O zil

Nice I like it haha
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 am

We were playing Rayo tbh and i don't think that we can get away with Alonso-Ozil-Kaka against better teams... defensively, we'll get raped.

I would like, however, to move CR7 to Cf, Benz to the right and Kaka to the left. We can then play Alonso-Khedira-Ozil with Benz and kaka creating from the wings. This would provide maximum creativity and maintain enough defense imo.

will never happen probably lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 am

If you bench Di Maria [and start our best CB's] you can fit them all in a 4-2-2-2.
Anyway we'll only use this line-up when we need goals, which was the case in the game. I say we should use it in our home games when the occasion arises Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum