MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
fadjriemilan
Rossonero23
32 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan Junior Camp News

Post by Rossonero23 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Stroppa is no longer part of Milan and it was suggested that he had decided to leave his post as the Primavera coach. However, the former Rossoneri player now reveals that he did not left, he was fired.

This is a bit surprising as Stroppa was successful in his time, winning the TIM Cup last year and had a real chance to clinch the Scudetto this term, but a defeat to Roma ended his hopes to be Primavera Champion.

“I wasn’t the one to leave this job, but the club dropped me without warning and they didn’t give me a reason, what has been written is completely untrue,” Stroppa told the microphones of Milannews.it on Saturday.

“I never had any sensation that things could go this way, as I am certain I did a good job, gave the side a precise identity and improved their performances from the previous campaign.

“Don’t ask me why I was treated this way, because I haven’t a clue. You’d need to ask the club.”

Aldo Dolcetti could be the new manager of the Primavera.

Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:Stroppa is no longer part of Milan and it was suggested that he had decided to leave his post as the Primavera coach. However, the former Rossoneri player now reveals that he did not left, he was fired.

This is a bit surprising as Stroppa was successful in his time, winning the TIM Cup last year and had a real chance to clinch the Scudetto this term, but a defeat to Roma ended his hopes to be Primavera Champion.

“I wasn’t the one to leave this job, but the club dropped me without warning and they didn’t give me a reason, what has been written is completely untrue,” Stroppa told the microphones of Milannews.it on Saturday.

“I never had any sensation that things could go this way, as I am certain I did a good job, gave the side a precise identity and improved their performances from the previous campaign.

“Don’t ask me why I was treated this way, because I haven’t a clue. You’d need to ask the club.”

Aldo Dolcetti could be the new manager of the Primavera.

this comes very surprising... Shocked
especially with stroppa doing so well... im wondering whats behind the sacking

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RSA_MILAN4LIFE Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Geez this is not known in a club like this even if he wasnt the coach of our 1st team he did really good with the youth team

RSA_MILAN4LIFE
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am

I am very sad that he has been sacked. He did a great job winning the TIM Cup last year and getting through to the final eight this season. Surprised as he has been able to get many Primavera into the Scudetto winning team (Merkel, Strasser, Berreta). Shame really.

I will only be happy if the one to replace him is someone like Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 am

Stroppa stunned by Milan sacking
Giovanni Stroppa is flabbergasted after he was sacked as Coach of Milan’s youth team. “They didn’t give me a reason.”

The former midfielder was at the helm of the Rossoneri Primavera side this season, but an announcement on the club website confirmed he would no longer be on the bench.

“I wasn’t the one to leave this job, but the club dropped me without warning and they didn’t give me a reason,” Stroppa told Milannews.

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

Dolcetti had joined Milan in Jan 2011 & had a special role in monitoring the talent in the various youth teams. Had Managed SPAL before. He is expected to take over the main coaching role.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 am

OK, why did Milan sack Stroppa? He was doing well what the hell :?:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Not well enough apparently.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

Maybe our management see that our primavera has more potential?

Hopefully this will bring us to a better direcrtion, which mean, hopefully they were right to replace Stroppa.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

Like I said before, this is a bad move so far, but would be good if we appointed one of Baresi, Maldini or Costacurta.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am

Well, I don't think I can say either this is a good or bad move as the new manager just start his job.

I know that bring our ex player such Stroppa to manage our primavera is good, our management must have consider it but I think no one is available.

Remember that we have invested a lot on youth recently, and we should get the best of it. Though, Stroppa has been very good last season and good this season, but let's see if his replacement could be better.

Our management must have a strong reason to replace him.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 am

fadjriemilan wrote:Our management must have a strong reason to replace him.

Otherwise this is really harsh on Stroppa. He hasn't exactly done anything wrong and the team was getting better, not worse.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 am

Newly promoted Novara have appointed Mauro Pederzoli as their new Director of Sports. Pederzoli of course was Milan's youth director this year and got us a few gems in transfer market. Now its rumored that he will want to take Milan youngsters with him to Novara like Merkel and Strasser. Novara could be our feeder club to introduce Primavera into Serie A and eventually Milan first team. Cool

thnx jawz
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 am

Merkel and Strasser will get more playing time with Novara. They can't be wasted on our bench.

Novara already has a strong squad, but talented youngster such Merkel and Strasser would be helpful there.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

Rossonero23 wrote:Newly promoted Novara have appointed Mauro Pederzoli as their new Director of Sports. Pederzoli of course was Milan's youth director this year and got us a few gems in transfer market. Now its rumored that he will want to take Milan youngsters with him to Novara like Merkel and Strasser. Novara could be our feeder club to introduce Primavera into Serie A and eventually Milan first team. Cool

thnx jawz

Berlusconi pulling the strings.Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 Ghelyon

He got Novara promoted so that our young guns can gain experience there Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am

Results from our Class of '94.

MILAN - Milan's Allievi Nazionali youth team drew 1-1 with Napoli in their first of three matches in the elimination group of the Final Eight. Bastone put the Rossoneri ahead but Bosisio scored an own goal for the Azzurri to equalise. Milan will play Sampdoria on Sunday at 16.30, with each group winner taking part in the final at Montepulciano on June 16 at 16.30.

MILAN - Another draw for Milan Allievi Nazionali youth side in their Final Eight competition, this time a 2-2 final result against Sampdoria. Boateng and Bastone scored for Samp while Siani and De Cecco four minutes from the end brought the sides level. The winner of each group will play at Montepulciano on June 16th at 16.30.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Italy Under 16: Young Rossonero Michael Fabbro In Ukraine Cool

Milan Giovanissimi Nazionali youth team striker Michael Fabbro who was born on May 10th, 1996, has been called up to the Italy under-16 squad of 18 by coach Antonio Rocca for the Bannikov International Tournament in Kiev, Ukraine which takes place from today until June 20th. Cool
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm

In the final group game of the Allievi Nazionali Final Eight, Milan are winning 2-0 against Roma at the end of the first half.

In the other group, Sampdoria and Napoli are drawing. If the results remain the same then Milan will go into the final on Thursday.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:07 am

why's this called Junior camp ? o_O that's like a summer camp for kids, totally different from our primavera xDD hahahah
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am

Rickinch wrote:why's this called Junior camp ? o_O that's like a summer camp for kids, totally different from our primavera xDD hahahah

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 All1162
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 am

??? u didn't answer me with that D:

as far as i know, primavera =/= junior camp :\

Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

MILAN - Allievi Nazionali coach Cesare Beggi had this to say after Milan defeated Roma to reach the final against Empoli which will decide the title: "The boys have been extraordinary. We did well to score two goals in first half, but also to control the game in the second half. In the first part of the game we were also close to a third goal. The final against Empoli will be a difficult game but we are very motivated. We have worked for two years to reach this final."
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

The first team celebrated their 18th Scudetto on May 7 at Stadio Olimpico in the capital Rome, but on Thursday, the Rossoneri’s youth team – the Allievi Nazionali team clinched their very own Scudetto .

Milan faced off Empoli and a 22′ minute goal from Kingsley Boateng was enough to give them the win. Cool
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:01 am

MILAN - "Winning the league was a great feeling, we have not taken it in." These are the first words from coach Caesar Beggi, speaking exclusively to Milan Channel after Allievi Nazionali.

"Like all finals it was a real battle but we know our opponents, we had prepared for this for some things and for one of these situations. We were able to take the lead and then in the second half we kept control. We are really happy and we have been preparing for this for two years. It should be a source of pride for all the lads who have been exceptional in both seasons."

Some pics:

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_6221_big
Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_8658_big
Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_8686_big
Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_8750_big
Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_8703_big
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 am

MILAN - The Allievi Nazionali have added to Milan's success this season on the pitch. After their win in the title-decided, the first team's 18th Serie A and the Youth Team qualifying for the Final Eight, the club have been the most represented in the final stages of any club in the country.

Milan are champions of Italy at Allievi Nazionali level four years after winning the trophy in 2007. For the whole club from Adriano Galliani, to the Head of the Youth Sector Filippo Galli and coach Cesare Beggi it capped an intense period of hard work from everyone. The final was held at Montepulciano, with the team based Chianciano Terme and a very united Rossoneri team took control of the game on 22 minutes when Kingsley Boateng, who is not related to Kevin Prince, scored the decisive goal. The 18-year-old Kingsley has been at Milan since 2007 and was born in Pordenone to Ghanaian parents.

Milan finished their regular season on top of their league with 67 points from 26 games, seven points ahead of Inter and Atalanta. The team then eliminated Juventus in the last sixteen stage with a 1-0 win away and a 2-2 draw at home. The quarter-finals saw a Milan overcome Bologna 4-0 away and then lose 1-0 at home.

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 2 BZL_8387-grande1
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

What is it with these Italians and taking their shorts off when celebrating?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next