FUT 12

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by Freeza on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 am

Okay i'm kinda new to the game, how important is chemistry?

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16730
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by vivabarca38 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

@Freeza wrote:Okay i'm kinda new to the game, how important is chemistry?
Very important if u dont have high chemistry the player will not run for a 1-2 and the defenders will not get along and the gk will make alot of blunders and many more but anything above 75-80 chemistry is good
avatar
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by Freeza on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 am

okay thanks for the advice, just finished building my EPL team then, add me on ps3 if you want to

username: vrable

_________________
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 16730
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by BarcaKizz on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Lszanto: I got my packs today... Hopefully you get yours too. I got a rare Salvio, Buonanotte, Bruno Cesar, Makoun, Zhirkov, a gold manager... and some contracts etc. Pretty good, but will use them to raise money mainly.

A few questions.

What do staff members do? It says + fitness etc. Do you have to apply them somehow? Or do they all just stay in the club and add to your players fitness etc always?

Is your manager important?

Are formation mods useful? Do they make them play much better? Worth buying?

What is the diference between a rare and normal player???
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by dmize on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm

@BarcaKizz wrote:Lszanto: I got my packs today... Hopefully you get yours too. I got a rare Salvio, Buonanotte, Bruno Cesar, Makoun, Zhirkov, a gold manager... and some contracts etc. Pretty good, but will use them to raise money mainly.

A few questions.

What do staff members do? It says + fitness etc. Do you have to apply them somehow? Or do they all just stay in the club and add to your players fitness etc always?

Is your manager important?

Are formation mods useful? Do they make them play much better? Worth buying?

What is the diference between a rare and normal player???

Putting staff members in your club will add a modifier to your players(up to 15% I think).

Managers are important for chemistry, I haven't looked into it this year but in FUT11 a manager with the same formation as your team and a few players that are the same nationality would add between 10-15 chem.

Same with formation, it's for chemistry. It's best to have all your players have the matching formation along with your manager. Some formations especially 4-1-2-1-2 can get costly.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm

@lszanto wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:Ya i know that this should be in the fifa 12 thread probably, and mods if you feel like it then move it, but can someone kindly give me an overview of what FUT is and how it works?

like what its about, and whether its worth it or no.

Essentially you are going out to build the best team, you get cards that allow you to do this. Cards have 3 ratings: bronze, silver and gold.

You have player cards, contract cards, kit cards. So you can customize your team in everything from manager to the kits/balls you play with.

You start with a bronze pack which gives you 11 bronze players + some contracts.

Each time you play(online or offline) you will get an amount of coins depending on your performance, you use these coins to buy new "packs" or can be used to auction(what most people do as you can find specific players).

There are also IF(in form) players which will have a higher rating than usual and hold a much higher value. e.g A normal Bastos may be 81 but an IF Bastos may be 85.


Also I think this should have it's own thread, I don't want to have to trudge through 30+ pages just to find what cards people want/have/are trading etc.

Leandro is still up for grabs if people are interested, he's a great striker but i've shifted my focus to French NT so he's no longer required. Trades for quality French players or > 2000 coins are acceptable Smile
k so how do the gold packs work? can someone buy alot of them until they get good players or..

how much do they cost.. i wanna get into this

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Gold packs will have a mixture of gold players/kits/badges/managers/contracts etc.

I never buy packs as they are a waste of money because you are just getting random cards.

To begin with choose a league/country/team to focus on. You'll have a bronze team so play a few games and try to win the Bronze Cup tourney(very very easy). Then gradually buy a team of golds from your league/country, you can usually get most positions for about 500 coins(forwards might be a bit more) so a full team is roughly 5500(don't bother with bench to start).

After that just play online/tourneys to get money and you can aim for specific "better" players.

That's just how I do it anyway, others may prefer to buy packs etc.
avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 pm

@lszanto wrote:Gold packs will have a mixture of gold players/kits/badges/managers/contracts etc.

I never buy packs as they are a waste of money because you are just getting random cards.

To begin with choose a league/country/team to focus on. You'll have a bronze team so play a few games and try to win the Bronze Cup tourney(very very easy). Then gradually buy a team of golds from your league/country, you can usually get most positions for about 500 coins(forwards might be a bit more) so a full team is roughly 5500(don't bother with bench to start).

After that just play online/tourneys to get money and you can aim for specific "better" players.

That's just how I do it anyway, others may prefer to buy packs etc.
so i can literally play this game without spending one "real world" dollar?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Yes sir, I haven't spent any money and almost have a 5 star team and around 12000 in coins in my pocket.
avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

@lszanto wrote:Yes sir, I haven't spent any money and almost have a 5 star team and around 12000 in coins in my pocket.
its time to ddddddddd-duel.

im guessing u on ps3? or pc? or both? or xbox?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 pm

PS3 + PC, but there is very few PC players so my UT on it is crap so I just play UT on PS3
avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by BarcaKizz on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Selling Vertonghen, Hargreaves and Kaboul... Any takers?

Also, anyone interested in Salvio or Zhirkov?

Here's my Spanish team...

Asenjo
Angel - Amorebieta - Ruiz - Monreal
Xabi Prieto - Sergi Roberto - Thiago
Salvio - Muniain - Capel
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 pm

@lszanto wrote:PS3 + PC, but there is very few PC players so my UT on it is crap so I just play UT on PS3
too bad i only have 360 Embarassed

well thanks for your VERY quick responses and help.

really apreciate it Smile

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by BarcaKizz on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 pm

@The Madrid One wrote:
@lszanto wrote:PS3 + PC, but there is very few PC players so my UT on it is crap so I just play UT on PS3
too bad i only have 360 Embarassed

well thanks for your VERY quick responses and help.

really apreciate it Smile

TMO: KizzZ77 if you ever want a game.

And yes... you'd be an idiot to spend any actual money on this game haha.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 pm

@BarcaKizz wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
@lszanto wrote:PS3 + PC, but there is very few PC players so my UT on it is crap so I just play UT on PS3
too bad i only have 360 Embarassed

well thanks for your VERY quick responses and help.

really apreciate it Smile

TMO: KizzZ77 if you ever want a game.

And yes... you'd be an idiot to spend any actual money on this game haha.
oh u have 360? awesome. Cool im outboardspore, just so you know when i inv you Wink

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 am

Very impressed with the team my brother has made on Ultimate Team.
He is making an all-french team.
So far he has got

Needs a GK
Jallet-Getting Sakho-Rami-Mathieu
Cabaye-M'Villa-Martin
Ben Afra-Gameiro-Menez
avatar
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 am

Real11 wrote:Very impressed with the team my brother has made on Ultimate Team.
He is making an all-french team.
So far he has got

Needs a GK
Jallet-Getting Sakho-Rami-Mathieu
Cabaye-M'Villa-Martin
Ben Afra-Gameiro-Menez

Nice team, I'm working towards Sakho aswell Razz

Mine is similar but i'm more ligue 1 than French:

Ruffier
Réveillère - Sakho - Yanga-M'Biwa - Trémoulinas
Gourcuff - Cheyrou - Ménez
Valbuena - Gameiro - Ayew

Only players of note on the bench are Ben Arfa and Martin.

Any suggestions for a good CB to partner Sakho(80+)? Preferably in ligue 1 + French but ligue 1 is priority.

avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by EarlyPrototype on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 am

I just bought Nilmar and David Luiz for about 30k Smile. I need to save up for a quality RB.
avatar
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 am

So what is the easiest ways to make money in your opinions?

_________________
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 16730
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

@Freeza wrote:So what is the easiest ways to make money in your opinions?

Wait till you have around 10,000 coins and then go find players people like(i've done it with Anelka, Taarabt). And you look for outliers in their prices, you can often find a card that is up to 1000+ cheaper than the rest of them(sometimes 2 or 3 cards are cheap).

You buy all of the cheap cards then put them up at the cost you bought them for + 1000(or more if you feel like).

It's a very easy way to make a fair bit of coin(I earnt 5000 coins doing this one night). You can get lucky and get players very cheap and sell them and make more but just make sure it's a popular player so you're not forced into selling them cheap.

Best i've done this game was got Anelka for about 4500 and sold him for 8000. I also managed to push the market price of Anelka up to 10,000 by buying all the cheap ones Razz
avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 am

hm, i went into fut yesterday, got a few players, played...

fut isnt anything special Sad

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

@The Madrid One wrote:hm, i went into fut yesterday, got a few players, played...

fut isnt anything special Sad

You gotta get addicted Twisted Evil

I'm running 2 accounts(Spanish style on PC, French style on PS3) and loving it so much, constantly on the web app trying to get a cheap player etc. That said if you start from nothing I think it's quite a task to get enough coins for a good team, I ended up loaning my brother 5500 coins to get him started.
avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 am

@lszanto wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:hm, i went into fut yesterday, got a few players, played...

fut isnt anything special Sad

You gotta get addicted Twisted Evil

I'm running 2 accounts(Spanish style on PC, French style on PS3) and loving it so much, constantly on the web app trying to get a cheap player etc. That said if you start from nothing I think it's quite a task to get enough coins for a good team, I ended up loaning my brother 5500 coins to get him started.
so i got 2 starter packs, and i got a few golds and silvers and replaced all of my bronze and deleted them, should i have done that?

about the buying players and the nationality thing... should i go to single player and play for hours for the coins?

and how do you change the manager? is he of big effect?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by lszanto on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 am

@The Madrid One wrote:
@lszanto wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:hm, i went into fut yesterday, got a few players, played...

fut isnt anything special Sad

You gotta get addicted Twisted Evil

I'm running 2 accounts(Spanish style on PC, French style on PS3) and loving it so much, constantly on the web app trying to get a cheap player etc. That said if you start from nothing I think it's quite a task to get enough coins for a good team, I ended up loaning my brother 5500 coins to get him started.
so i got 2 starter packs, and i got a few golds and silvers and replaced all of my bronze and deleted them, should i have done that?

about the buying players and the nationality thing... should i go to single player and play for hours for the coins?

and how do you change the manager? is he of big effect?

Hmm I'd keep bronze players, simply cause you can use them if contracts run out and you can't afford new ones. But a silver/gold team is good.

So for the best chemistry you want players of same nationality/league or on the same team. My french team are all from Ligue 1 and I have chemistry of 90ish which is as good as you want. Good countries to go with are:
  • Brazil - Liga Brasil
  • French - Ligue 1
  • Spainish - La Liga
  • Italian - Serie A


Never tried with english etc but it may work.

You change manager by buying a new one and pressing R1/RB when in squad manager and you can select your new one. I don't think it makes a huge difference as to country etc but try to make sure the manger favours the formation you use, I have a croatian manager who favours 4-3-3 and I still have very high chem so it doesn't affect it alot. But better managers will boost morale, contracts etc so that's why they are worth more, I wouldn't worry about it to begin with.

avatar
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 am

k great.

the only other problem i have with the game is the fact that it changes my games player names when i go out of FUT, calls ozil marcus angel and etc,

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4100
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: FUT 12

Post by zarola on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 am

I have over 200k

_________________
avatar
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum