The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread

+3
Albiceleste
StevieRayVaughan
Shamirr
7 posters

Go down

The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread Empty The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 am

Can't wait for this to come out

Here we discuss it all from pre-launch to post launch Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread Empty Re: The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread

Post by Shamirr Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 am

Nice, do they have a release date yet?
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread Empty Re: The Real Madrid Football Manager 2012 Thread

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 am

Shamirr wrote:Nice, do they have a release date yet?

21st of October, so very soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

Hey guys, I can't wait for the new fm. But i heard that even the offline version now has to be updated from Steam, which will be a pain.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/09/28/football-manager-fans-outraged-at-football-manager-2012-steam-drm/

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

The demo is coming 1-2 weeks before Oct.21st. Cant wait.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:Hey guys, I can't wait for the new fm. But i heard that even the offline version now has to be updated from Steam, which will be a pain.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/09/28/football-manager-fans-outraged-at-football-manager-2012-steam-drm/

Yeah blame all the pirated copies lol

You can't even play without steam activation and updated versions

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 am

True that. Also, I want a better online platform in the future, I want to play fm 2012 with many other people like fantasy football. Dont know how realistic that will be ( or how it will be possible), but it will surely be awesome. I hate the current way of playing with friends, where we have to wait for them to continue...its just a huge waste of time especially if you play more than 3 people. I feel that I have grown out of the phase where I could just play the game alone, now i definitely need someone to play with.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:01 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:True that. Also, I want a better online platform in the future, I want to play fm 2012 with many other people like fantasy football. Dont know how realistic that will be ( or how it will be possible), but it will surely be awesome. I hate the current way of playing with friends, where we have to wait for them to continue...its just a huge waste of time especially if you play more than 3 people. I feel that I have grown out of the phase where I could just play the game alone, now i definitely need someone to play with.

Tried FM online?

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 am

Crimson wrote:
Mr.Hendrix wrote:True that. Also, I want a better online platform in the future, I want to play fm 2012 with many other people like fantasy football. Dont know how realistic that will be ( or how it will be possible), but it will surely be awesome. I hate the current way of playing with friends, where we have to wait for them to continue...its just a huge waste of time especially if you play more than 3 people. I feel that I have grown out of the phase where I could just play the game alone, now i definitely need someone to play with.

Tried FM online?

Have you? I read a lot about it, and decided against it. But if anyone from here recommends it, then i might give it a go.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Tried FM online?

Have you? I read a lot about it, and decided against it. But if anyone from here recommends it, then i might give it a go.

I prefer to play solo, so no lol

3200 hours played between FM10 and FM11 >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 am

Hmm... Doesn't look like I'll be playing this then Sad Don't want to dish out 60$ for it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Hmm... Doesn't look like I'll be playing this then Sad Don't want to dish out 60$ for it.

I paid $39 for it on steam >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Steam huh. Well, chances are, the hackers would find a way to crack, that I can assure you. But, I wouldn't mind purchasing it...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

@LM

You can still pirate it. StarCraft requires a online connection and a Battle.net account yet they managed to make a pirate version of it. FM12 is no exception.

Anyway, I tend to have FM in windowed mode in the background and surf here all the time. It's great. Can't wait until 12 comes and I'm not sure which team I'll pick. I'm thinking about Mccheaw (npower 2). Been playing them alot in FIFA 12 against my friend who suck at this game. I already know the names of their players etc so it will be smoother.

Anyways, in 11 I managed to win treble with Madrid, win everything with Argentina and managed to take Yeovil to EPL, probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Managing a team from npower is so hard becouse you've no financial support, it's all about your tactics, your management and motivation.

Also, use your youth academys to the fullest.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

DEMO IS OUT

THERE GOES MY LIFE

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/5386

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am

So how do you work with this Seam thingy scratch ?

Can you have pirated Steam thingy?
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:33 am

This is the only game I pay for/ play... It's well worth the money, trust me. But it is normally cracked within the first week so just keep an eye on TPB...

I agree on the play alone, I don't get the FM online appeal...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 am

HOW AWESOME IS CALLEJON?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfR0RhQ7qnY

Scores from before the Half way line!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm

I decided to try out FM 2012 demo when it finishes dling. Wut exactly am I gonna be playing and wut am i supposed to be expecting Crimson? This is gonna be my first try at FM and if i like it ill buy it but the whole game seems wierd to me. is it like FIFA career manager mode except its far more in depth and ur strickly the manager (do tactics and shout at ur boys)? I feel the vid u put didnt exactly answer my questions about wut the game is about.

also wtf is up with ur neg reps? scratch
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down