Thimmy
Jack Daniels
El Chelsea Fuerte
FennecFox7
S32TABLANCA
Mr Nick09
12 posters

Go down

The side of Mou people do not want to see Empty The side of Mou people do not want to see

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 pm

http://www.cope.es/deportes/06-10-11--descubrimos-el-lado-mas-solidario-de-mourinho-en-el-partido-de-las-12-261622-1

Absolute legend in my mind, amazing gesture from an amazing man

Back to top Go down

The side of Mou people do not want to see Empty Re: The side of Mou people do not want to see

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 pm

such a great gesture
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The side of Mou people do not want to see Empty Re: The side of Mou people do not want to see

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Like most of us... he has a good and not so good side. Great gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Mourinho is a very good man, and we all know it. He just pretends to be an asshole all the time. Its his outside personality. Isnt Cristiano just like that too?

That was a very nice thing of him to do.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 am

Translation... still in spanish 1
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Translation... still in spanish 1

lol and I thought I was the only one feeling lost

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 am

Try it on google translate.

Well it sucks but it can help lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:28 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Try it on google translate.

Well it sucks but it can help lol

I did, and here's what the second comment says (in English):

1 # 10/06/2011 - 13:56:00 Mourinho Great! to do them after you give birth.

What tha fff....
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 am

Spanish radio station COPE reports a very nice story about José Mourinho (it seems that we don’t get enough of those).

As you know, José Mourinho Jr. (aka the luckiest kid in the world) plays as a goalkeeper with CD Canillas, a club based in Madrid with 700 kids, and which is a feeder club to Real Madrid (Zidane and Ronaldo’s kids have played for them). One day, JMJ saw the mother of a teammate crying in the offices, because her family was going through financial difficulties and she didn’t know if she would be able to afford the fees that would allow her son to continue playing. Shortly after, Canillas received a call from Javier García Coll (who works for Madrid and handles issues related to the players), asking for the number of their bank account. It turns out that Mou, once he found out about the situation, had offered to pay out of his own pocket the fees for 10 of the children, which he did last year and has done this year as well. The annual fee per player is around €700-900, which includes the uniforms.

The president of CD Canillas, José Manuel Álvarez, told COPE, “Mou didn’t do it so others could find out, but we wanted everyone to know this side of him.” One of the mothers of a players who benefited from Mou’s generosity, Pilar Pastor, revealed, “he often goes to watch his son train and play, but tries to do so discretely, as he generates a lot of expectation when he comes, the kids go crazy asking him for autographs, and some of the parents as well.”

Those kids also had a chance to write a letter to him. The one from Mousa Touré, an 11-year-old kid from Mali, reads: “Hola Mourinho, I’m Mousa Touré. Although I’m a Chelsea fan, I like Real Madrid, but not too much, and I play in Canillas. I’ve been told that you paid for the uniforms and the fees for the tournament for this year. I wish you luck for next season. And thank you for everything. I hope you read this, goodbye. Mousa Touré.” Álvarez explains that Mousa has been with them since he was eight, that he makes the round trip to training sessions alone by metro from Vallecas, and that he’s a good student.

Meanwhile, the club’s sporting director Rafa Cano said, “just yesterday, (Mou) was acting as the ball boy for a practice game in which his son was playing,” [I imagine it looks like this, below] and that he’s one more father out there. Cano also said that more parents than children ask to be photographed with Mou when they see him there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:50 am

Did you manually translated that or you have something that we don't know? lol

@thimmy
Hilarious! lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:03 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Did you manually translated that or you have something that we don't know? lol

@thimmy
Hilarious! lol

Just copied it from unamadrista who I just saw did a write up on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 am

he is actually special in a lot of areas
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Two thumbs up to Mou
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

A very Mourinho-like gesture. Integrity is about what you do when people aren't looking, and he is a prime example of it. To the people close to him, Mourinho's a saint. To the rest of the world, he's the devil. And frankly, he doesn't give a rats ass what the world thinks of him, which I admire greatly.

Also, again, kudos to unamadridista. Her blog's wicked, although I'm not a fan of seeing 10000 gifs on Ramos's thighs....
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 am

Jose is a cool guy. The people he has pissed off over the years are people that didn't like Porto or Chelsea or Inter or Real Madrid to begin with.

He's a great guy and I'm glad he's our coach. Obviously he brings both good things and bad things to the table but the good out weights the bad for me.

Grande Mou.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm

No one in this whole world can detest Mou, people are pretending to do so but deeply they know that the portuguese is a genius either outside and inside. Press and medias try to saddle him with a pathetic image, a man who is hypocrite (totally the opposite), irritating, pretentious, coarse... sportily he's intouchable, he's the special one !!! Everybody who did work with him was blown away by his gestures.
CR is a miniature of Mourinho !!
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 pm

There are things that are wrong with Jose let's make that clear but at the same time we all have our faults.

Jose is his own man an isn't afraid to step on any toes if it means his team comes off better for it. He'll always be the type of guy you would love to have on your team but a guy you wouldn't really like if he worked for your rivals.

What I don't get is the hate, I mean guys like Cruyff, Trappatoni, Van Gaal etc were basically the same yet people seem to brush that to one side for some reason.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Zealous wrote:There are things that are wrong with Jose let's make that clear but at the same time we all have our faults.

Jose is his own man an isn't afraid to step on any toes if it means his team comes off better for it. He'll always be the type of guy you would love to have on your team but a guy you wouldn't really like if he worked for your rivals.

What I don't get is the hate, I mean guys like Cruyff, Trappatoni, Van Gaal etc were basically the same yet people seem to brush that to one side for some reason.

Didnt they cop the same attention that mou does in there time? im pretty sure cruyff and van gaal had some wise words to say Razz

anyway what you say is right, there is no perfect coach, every coach has goods/bads. Its just a matter of what you want more imo, and mourinhos goods definitely outweigh his negative aspects.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Mourinho hasn't lost a single match in October since 2004 !!
This is the side that people should see of Mou and this is why he takes their full attention in negative way.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 pm

The Story continued with Mou making a bet with the kids. They had a game this weekend, and Mou promised them that if they won, he would invite them to the CL game against Lyon.

So they did win 4-2, and tomorrow right after their training session, they will all go to the Bernabeu to see us win Very Happy

Very kind gesture.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Stand up chap that Jose.

Kudos.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum