Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by DuringTheWar on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Walcott used his pace very well today, constantly running in behind the defence and cutting the ball back. Chamberlain played with skill, dribbling, vision, involved in build up play and finishing off chances himself. Today highlighted what both players are capable of, and chamberlain clearly is capable of much much more, all comparisons are rendered void imo. Talent-wise they are in different ball parks

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by JAY-Z on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

He had a great game today, some great runs, 1 goal, great prospect.

_________________
Good boys go to heaven - bad boys go to London
avatar
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Lex on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Two goals affraid

_________________


@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14656
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by RED on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Kid looks a real talent. Looks already better than Walcott imo.

_________________
ADORED
avatar
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 10242
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by krishm95 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

^agree with that...he is much more direct and already a better 'user' of the ball in dangerous areas

krishm95
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Iceman on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Walcott used his pace very well today, constantly running in behind the defence and cutting the ball back. Chamberlain played with skill, dribbling, vision, involved in build up play and finishing off chances himself. Today highlighted what both players are capable of, and chamberlain clearly is capable of much much more, all comparisons are rendered void imo. Talent-wise they are in different ball parks

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How many times are you intending to fail and show extreme bias before you realize that you aren't right?

Walcott made amazing runs today. Runs that require intelligence that Chamberlain is yet to show. The timing of Walcott's runs was just spot on. His dribbling today was excellent. The way he set up Chamberlain's second goal was Messi-esque, but of course you don't take that into consideration.

I'm seriously getting tired of this. Walcott keeps on proving doubters wrong, but people will always be blind, I guess. They're different players, to begin with anyway.

Meh, never-mind. I'm really giving up on you here. Hopeless case

_________________
avatar
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2043
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by CBarca on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 pm

I don't watch Arsenal enough to comment on the kid, but I must say...

I love his name. He sounds like an ox. Sounds like he just mows down the opposition like a true boss, like he's a good footballer.

Then at the same time you got the name Chamberlain that makes you sound rich and handsome.

Rich, handsome, and a good footballer? hmm

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16995
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by TalkingReckless on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Alot like his Father according to those who have seen his Dad play...

this is about his dad

"He could do it all: Run, pass, shoot, make goals and score them. Chambo was the perfect wide man who could play on either flank and delighted in making chances for his teammates."


he was an england int too


_________________
https://i.imgur.com/WLBrKyW.gif
avatar
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by DuringTheWar on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm

@Iceman wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Walcott used his pace very well today, constantly running in behind the defence and cutting the ball back. Chamberlain played with skill, dribbling, vision, involved in build up play and finishing off chances himself. Today highlighted what both players are capable of, and chamberlain clearly is capable of much much more, all comparisons are rendered void imo. Talent-wise they are in different ball parks

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How many times are you intending to fail and show extreme bias before you realize that you aren't right?

Walcott made amazing runs today. Runs that require intelligence that Chamberlain is yet to show. The timing of Walcott's runs was just spot on. His dribbling today was excellent. The way he set up Chamberlain's second goal was Messi-esque, but of course you don't take that into consideration.

I'm seriously getting tired of this. Walcott keeps on proving doubters wrong, but people will always be blind, I guess. They're different players, to begin with anyway.

Meh, never-mind. I'm really giving up on you here. Hopeless case

Im curious, how exactly am i bias? im an arsenal fan and i enjoy watching great players, so i am biased against walcott because he is not a great player? walcott is good at some things such as timing his run, so what? have i ever said he is totally useless? no! but just because he does have some positive attributes it doesnt mean im going to scream his praises at everyone like you. Why did you even bring his name up on this thread? obsessed walcott fanboy


and for the bold line, haha, i admit he does have a couple of decent games every year, what a way to prove your doubters wrong!

_________________
Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out.
avatar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by DuringTheWar on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Actually he perhaps has more decent games than that, but whats for sure is he has more poor games than good. How is that the way to prove your doubters wrong?

_________________
Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out.
avatar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by The Verminator on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

This season only i would say. He's had a bit of a rough patch but i can see him picking up a bit of steam after this performance....

_________________
avatar
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1928
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Emaharg on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am

Walcott looks much better when he has a RB who is willing to go forward, Coquelin was absolutely amazing today put in some very good tackles and crosses. His forward runs gave Walcott a lot of space to make the runs in behind.
avatar
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Red Alert on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 am

The ox. :bow:
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by alexjanosik on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

Seems like a very good player.
Some nice dribbles.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Lord Hades on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 am

ox vs tello? hmm

_________________
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X_dxsD3_J1M/TjpQKiNFJRI/AAAAAAAA0Bs/EHX7g53qW5s/s400/Real-Madrid-Wallpaper.jpg [ /img]
avatar
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by EL Patron on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Wenger played him as a defensive mid tonight....Wenger Laughing

_________________
http://www.sofoot.com/IMG/img-le-maillot-qu-on-a-tous-voulu-acheter-1459342354_580_380_center_articles-219793.jpg
avatar
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Lex on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Worked a treat, too. Had Milan's back seven scared all night

_________________


@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14656
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by RealGunner on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

such a talent.
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Adit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 pm

What a player ,cant believe he was benched for lolcott all season.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9263
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Le Samourai on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Walcott is amazing.Just plays out of position.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Red Alert on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 am

ffs every time he finds some form he just gets injured again. Sad

_________________
Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by El Gunner on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:51 am

Read somewhere that he is gonna be fit for Wednesday night.

_________________
avatar
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 13266
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by RealGunner on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 pm


avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Out for the entire next season apparently. Terrible news. Wish him all the best.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum