The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by bebop_23 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm

@shaven wrote:
@bebop_23 wrote:he should have been the sub for ozil instead of kaka. not like he can do any worse than kaka

i still prefer canales Wink

in fact judging by current form, both of them wouldn't do worse than kaka. and sarabia likes to shift to the right side no? i think it is fully possible for a team to accomodate both of them in the starting line-up.

bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Zealous on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Best player in the U19 Euro hands down.

He's at Getafe now while the useless 60 million euro flop is still on the team (read: Bench).

Hope he comes back when we sell Kaka next year.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm

As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by paperbackwriter on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Here's the regular youth/castilla naivety on this board. Do people seriously think it would be great/better to depend on Sarabia or Canales than Kaká against teams like Manchester United and Chelsea in a CL semi in case Özil gets injured? No... Mourinho wouldn't even play them when it mattered if they didn't have an excellent season on the level of Raúl/Messi at that age. Instead we would have to change our tactics because we couldn't play our regular 4-2-3-1 without Özil against top tier teams.

_________________
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
avatar
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by shaven on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

@paperbackwriter wrote:Here's the regular youth/castilla naivety on this board. Do people seriously think it would be great/better to depend on Sarabia or Canales than Kaká against teams like Manchester United and Chelsea in a CL semi in case Özil gets injured? No... Mourinho wouldn't even play them when it mattered if they didn't have an excellent season on the level of Raúl/Messi at that age. Instead we would have to change our tactics because we couldn't play our regular 4-2-3-1 without Özil against top tier teams.


I really like how you think PWB..... You really should post more often

_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Zealous on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I would trust Sarabia over Kaka against any team. You know why? Because Kaka has already played against big teams and has done f*ck all.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.
dont really think kaka will stay that long, next year when neymar comes is his end.

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm

@paperbackwriter wrote:Here's the regular youth/castilla naivety on this board. Do people seriously think it would be great/better to depend on Sarabia or Canales than Kaká against teams like Manchester United and Chelsea in a CL semi in case Özil gets injured? No... Mourinho wouldn't even play them when it mattered if they didn't have an excellent season on the level of Raúl/Messi at that age. Instead we would have to change our tactics because we couldn't play our regular 4-2-3-1 without Özil against top tier teams.

But you do want to have one or two Castilla player, especially if they're great like we have, to develop in the top sqaud. Everyone does that. It's not like Sahin can't easily play AM if we really needed it and play a false 9 with Benz. There are more than enough solutions there.

Kaka is kind of dead weight on the team: He's not starter material for us, he can't play multiple positions and he's not part of the future.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I would take Canales and Sarabia over Kaka...
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by futbol_bill on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2462
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by futbol_bill on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.

Duelofeu was by far the best player (at least today). Look I'm a Madrid fan, but I appreciate all spanish players when it comes to selecciones. Sarabia and Morata are good, but I was more impressed with Duelofeu.

The tiki taka as you call it is the reason we play controlling offensive style (Spain not Barcelona) and the reason we are winning all these tournaments. It wasn't the tiki taka that almost cost us the win, it was the defense, on both goals.

avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2462
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

@paperbackwriter wrote:Here's the regular youth/castilla naivety on this board. Do people seriously think it would be great/better to depend on Sarabia or Canales than Kaká against teams like Manchester United and Chelsea in a CL semi in case Özil gets injured? No... Mourinho wouldn't even play them when it mattered if they didn't have an excellent season on the level of Raúl/Messi at that age. Instead we would have to change our tactics because we couldn't play our regular 4-2-3-1 without Özil against top tier teams.

excellent point. there is a bit of naivety, but it's a positive one. That argument also applies for Morata i may add. As much as we think it's cool to have him come up to the first team if we need him, It's not necessarily an objective outcome for mourinho, specially when he will have to face the most pressure heavy season in his career. So if mourinho has the choice of having a much more experienced and reliable CF in his team, as opposed to Morata, he will go for it.

By the way, it speaks of how mentally prepared Varane is, if Mourinho is electing him to come in right now.

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.


Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23259
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by futbol_bill on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Sarabia wasn't named to UEFA U19 top 11 (Morata and Alex were as well as Duelofeu).

Álex, Spain
Providing a link between defence and attack for Ginés Meléndez's side, the 18-year-old – who made his senior debut for Real Madrid CF last term – produced plenty of well-timed tackles and probing forward passes to help Spain to a sixth final, and fifth title, at this level.

Jakub Brabec, Czech Republic
Perhaps the dominant defender in the tournament, the centre-back – and Czech captain – showed the form which recently prompted AC Sparta Praha to sign him from FK Viktoria Žižkov. Strong in the air and a prominent presence in both penalty areas.

Kamil Çörekçi, Turkey
The right-back saved his best performance for last, turning in a superlative display in the 3-0 Matchday 3 defeat of Spain with which his team exited the competition. His cross led to Turkey's first goal, the Bucaspor defender making it two himself with an assured finish.

Florent Cuvelier, Belgium
A blur of energy in the Belgium midfield, the Stoke City FC player seemed to cover every blade of grass, driving his team forward and showcasing a fine range of passing.

Gerard Deulofeu, Spain
Schooled at FC Barcelona's youth academy, Deulofeu began the finals tormenting Belgium down both flanks with plenty of pace and trickery and continued in the same vein throughout the tournament, producing a stunning goal against the Republic of Ireland to open the scoring in the semi-final.

Charis Mavrias, Greece
Having made his UEFA Champions League debut last October aged only 16, the Panathinaikos FC midfielder featured in all three of Greece's finals games, always producing hard-working and lively displays.

Aaron McCarey, Republic of Ireland
Ever present for Ireland during the qualification campaign and finals, the Wolverhampton Wanderers FC goalkeeper produced several telling saves as his team reached the last four, particularly in the crucial final Group A game against Romania. Commanding in the air and possessing a huge reach, the Ireland No1 cuts an intimidating figure inside his area.

Álvaro Morata, Spain
A team-mate of Álex at Real Madrid, Morata finished the tournament as top scorer with six goals which included a hat-trick against Serbia and two in the semi-final against Ireland. Often compared to former Spain international Fernando Morientes, the striker is calm and clinical in front of goal but showed another side to his game in the final, setting up Paco Alcácer's winner with a deft cushioned header.

Andrej Mrkela, Serbia
His country's most consistent attacking threat, the FK Rad midfielder wore the captain's armband against Turkey and responded accordingly, setting up both goals in a 2-0 win, before his thunderbolt against Belgium secured the draw that took Serbia into the semi-finals.

Ionuţ Năstăsie, Romania
A quick right-sided attacker who enjoyed his best performance in Romania's final group game against Ireland. Scorer of two goals in 22 appearances for FC Steaua Bucureşti's B team last season, Năstăsie's ball control, distribution and pace are his main assets.

Tomáš Přikryl, Czech Republic
Kick-started the Czech campaign with their Matchday 1 equaliser against Romania and followed up with memorable goals against Greece and Serbia. The pacy SK Sigma Olomouc forward scored only once in six qualifying appearances but formed a potent partnership with Patrik Lácha at the finals.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2462
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Zealous on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm

That makes zero sense...

At least three players in that list have no business being there.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by paperbackwriter on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@paperbackwriter wrote:Here's the regular youth/castilla naivety on this board. Do people seriously think it would be great/better to depend on Sarabia or Canales than Kaká against teams like Manchester United and Chelsea in a CL semi in case Özil gets injured? No... Mourinho wouldn't even play them when it mattered if they didn't have an excellent season on the level of Raúl/Messi at that age. Instead we would have to change our tactics because we couldn't play our regular 4-2-3-1 without Özil against top tier teams.

excellent point. there is a bit of naivety, but it's a positive one. That argument also applies for Morata i may add. As much as we think it's cool to have him come up to the first team if we need him, It's not necessarily an objective outcome for mourinho, specially when he will have to face the most pressure heavy season in his career. So if mourinho has the choice of having a much more experienced and reliable CF in his team, as opposed to Morata, he will go for it.

By the way, it speaks of how mentally prepared Varane is, if Mourinho is electing him to come in right now.

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.

Exactly. It's naive to think that castilla players will play an integral part in the team before Mourinho have fed the hunger for big trophies. Until then we need to play proven quality players. As you pointed out, this is the season with the most pressure in Mourinhos career. In every single interview they bring up the "fact" that his second season always is his best. He do his best to downplay the meaning of his history. But I'm sure he can feel the heat.

To criticize him for not making castilla players more important at this point is just ridiculous. The fact that he's already depending on the youngest squad in Europe should be given credit enough instead of doing an Inter and signing old/prime proven players for quick success.

When we have won La Liga and CL, or atleast reached the CL final and won La Liga. Or won CL only. Then there will be breathing space to let youth players in. Confidence will be soaring in the squad. But until then we have everything to prove and we can't expect the kids to flourish under that pressure.

Oh, Avatar fixed Smile.

_________________
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
avatar
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Haha i was expecting something awkward lol.

the Neymar thing is solved now, by next week, Ade will come in, unless mou is looking at someone else.

If i had picks, i would go for Luis Fabiano or Milito, bu both have had injuries in the past year, and are doubtful.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23259
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.

Duelofeu was by far the best player (at least today). Look I'm a Madrid fan, but I appreciate all spanish players when it comes to selecciones. Sarabia and Morata are good, but I was more impressed with Duelofeu.

The tiki taka as you call it is the reason we play controlling offensive style (Spain not Barcelona) and the reason we are winning all these tournaments. It wasn't the tiki taka that almost cost us the win, it was the defense, on both goals.


Huh? I agree, Delefufu was very impressive, but TBH in the final he was trying and failing too much. On the scale of the whole competition, Sarabia was far superior to both fufu and any other player. Tiki taka is not a name made up by me lol, you use it in Spain too. I personally hate it and think that passing the ball a thousand times between the centre backs with 5 minutes left 1-0 down in a final is suicidal stupidity. Not even Barca does it that much.


St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.

Meh, I do fine without one, I dont have no avatar. Was thinking of putting Sarabia in my sig tho. Wink

_________________



VIVA MALTA
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.

Duelofeu was by far the best player (at least today). Look I'm a Madrid fan, but I appreciate all spanish players when it comes to selecciones. Sarabia and Morata are good, but I was more impressed with Duelofeu.

The tiki taka as you call it is the reason we play controlling offensive style (Spain not Barcelona) and the reason we are winning all these tournaments. It wasn't the tiki taka that almost cost us the win, it was the defense, on both goals.


Huh? I agree, Delefufu was very impressive, but TBH in the final he was trying and failing too much. On the scale of the whole competition, Sarabia was far superior to both fufu and any other player. Tiki taka is not a name made up by me lol, you use it in Spain too. I personally hate it and think that passing the ball a thousand times between the centre backs with 5 minutes left 1-0 down in a final is suicidal stupidity. Not even Barca does it that much.


St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.


Meh, I do fine without one, I dont have no avatar. Was thinking of putting Sarabia in my sig tho. Wink

Take a look at the UEFA top 11 above. No Sarabia ,but Duelofeu is. Just by chance, do you not think maybe in this forum some people are over estimating the Casilla players???????????

As for you not liking tiki taka, you have to admit it is successful. We are now holders of 4 euro trophies and a WC (and hopefully one more in a couple of weeks. As a spaniard, I love it.

avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2462
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by shaven on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

i might say deulofue is really very impressive over sarabia on me but i got some hate for him Smile

_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 am

im sorry im so uninformed, but where has been sarabia been sold to/ loaned to?

whats the whole deal?

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 am

@The Madrid One wrote:im sorry im so uninformed, but where has been sarabia been sold to/ loaned to?

whats the whole deal?

Sold to Getafe on buyback clause

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.

Duelofeu was by far the best player (at least today). Look I'm a Madrid fan, but I appreciate all spanish players when it comes to selecciones. Sarabia and Morata are good, but I was more impressed with Duelofeu.

The tiki taka as you call it is the reason we play controlling offensive style (Spain not Barcelona) and the reason we are winning all these tournaments. It wasn't the tiki taka that almost cost us the win, it was the defense, on both goals.


Huh? I agree, Delefufu was very impressive, but TBH in the final he was trying and failing too much. On the scale of the whole competition, Sarabia was far superior to both fufu and any other player. Tiki taka is not a name made up by me lol, you use it in Spain too. I personally hate it and think that passing the ball a thousand times between the centre backs with 5 minutes left 1-0 down in a final is suicidal stupidity. Not even Barca does it that much.


St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.


Meh, I do fine without one, I dont have no avatar. Was thinking of putting Sarabia in my sig tho. Wink

Take a look at the UEFA top 11 above. No Sarabia ,but Duelofeu is. Just by chance, do you not think maybe in this forum some people are over estimating the Casilla players???????????

As for you not liking tiki taka, you have to admit it is successful. We are now holders of 4 euro trophies and a WC (and hopefully one more in a couple of weeks. As a spaniard, I love it.


Meh, since when have we listnened to what UEFA said?

Yes, tiki taka is successful. Look at Barcelona. Admit it, this 'Spanish style' comes straight from the cules and is more Dutch than anything.
@shaven wrote:i might say deulofue is really very impressive over sarabia on me but i got some hate for him Smile
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:As soon as Kaka's contract expires, he's out. That's another 3 years. In 2 years time, we could eat a portion of his last year. SInce he's ok with being on the bench, not such a bad scenario... now, if he takes time from Ozil, i will rage.

Sarabia deserves to start and really needs to. Getafe is the best solution for him right now since we have Ozil. If he becomes great, we can buy him back.


After watching the U19 games, I now agree with Nick that the talent at Castilla needs more maturing before they are ready for Madrid. They have talent, but need more maturing. Until Castilla gets to liga adelante, the best way to mature them is to allow some to go to Getafe or other teams. I actually though was more impressed with Duelofeu than Sarabia and Morata. It's a bit of a shame (not necessary for me since I am also a Spanish selecciones fan as well) that the best players in both U19 and U21 were Barcelona canteras (Thiago and Duelofeu). I suspect that before the U20 tournament is over, the best player may be Canales, but we likely have seen the last of him at Madrid.

What? The U 19s were basically dominated by us, Barca had that bloody defender (and oh, how it showed he was a cule!) who almost lost Spain the final with that tiki taka, and Delafufu. Sarabia was by far the best player, and Morata and Carvajal were key too. Alex was dissapointing.

Duelofeu was by far the best player (at least today). Look I'm a Madrid fan, but I appreciate all spanish players when it comes to selecciones. Sarabia and Morata are good, but I was more impressed with Duelofeu.

The tiki taka as you call it is the reason we play controlling offensive style (Spain not Barcelona) and the reason we are winning all these tournaments. It wasn't the tiki taka that almost cost us the win, it was the defense, on both goals.


Huh? I agree, Delefufu was very impressive, but TBH in the final he was trying and failing too much. On the scale of the whole competition, Sarabia was far superior to both fufu and any other player. Tiki taka is not a name made up by me lol, you use it in Spain too. I personally hate it and think that passing the ball a thousand times between the centre backs with 5 minutes left 1-0 down in a final is suicidal stupidity. Not even Barca does it that much.


St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Oh, yeah, you need an avatar dude.


Meh, I do fine without one, I dont have no avatar. Was thinking of putting Sarabia in my sig tho. Wink

Take a look at the UEFA top 11 above. No Sarabia ,but Duelofeu is. Just by chance, do you not think maybe in this forum some people are over estimating the Casilla players???????????

As for you not liking tiki taka, you have to admit it is successful. We are now holders of 4 euro trophies and a WC (and hopefully one more in a couple of weeks. As a spaniard, I love it.


Meh, since when have we listnened to what UEFA said?

Yes, tiki taka is successful. Look at Barcelona. Admit it, this 'Spanish style' comes straight from the cules and is more Dutch than anything.
@shaven wrote:i might say deulofue is really very impressive over sarabia on me but i got some hate for him Smile

It may have started with Ajax and Barca, but now it is Spanish. I've spent a lot of time watching youth futbol in past couple of years ( we have several young (ages 7-9) players in our family) and they are playing and teaching this style (and more importantly the skills and knowledge to play this style) throughout Spain.

As I said earlier,I have a different point of view than most in this forum. I don't have the same bias (hate) towards Barcelona as most here seem to. I'm typical spanish and our priorities are always 1. Spain, 2. either Mardid or Barca (everyone in Spain supports one or the other) and 3. the local team.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2462
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by shaven on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:

It may have started with Ajax and Barca, but now it is Spanish. I've spent a lot of time watching youth futbol in past couple of years ( we have several young (ages 7-9) players in our family) and they are playing and teaching this style (and more importantly the skills and knowledge to play this style) throughout Spain.

As I said earlier,I have a different point of view than most in this forum. I don't have the same bias (hate) towards Barcelona as most here seem to. I'm typical spanish and our priorities are always 1. Spain, 2. either Mardid or Barca (everyone in Spain supports one or the other) and 3. the local team.


OT: quoting can be edited Smile

just sayin, maybe everyone can do this for the lurkers like me Smile

lessen the space and easier to track the post.


just me buddy Smile


_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
It may have started with Ajax and Barca, but now it is Spanish. I've spent a lot of time watching youth futbol in past couple of years ( we have several young (ages 7-9) players in our family) and they are playing and teaching this style (and more importantly the skills and knowledge to play this style) throughout Spain.

As I said earlier,I have a different point of view than most in this forum. I don't have the same bias (hate) towards Barcelona as most here seem to. I'm typical spanish and our priorities are always 1. Spain, 2. either Mardid or Barca (everyone in Spain supports one or the other) and 3. the local team.

The debate about Tiki taka is a long one I wont go into now. I dont hate it only because it is inherently cule, but because it is just so plain boring and useless as a style unless you have the likes of Messi to provide the inspiration in attack. Ever heard that Barca without Messi would be like Spain, dominating and grinding wins, but toothless?
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum