Adit
Onyx
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Ganso
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint Empty Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Borussia Dortmund attacker Mario Gotze has welcomed interest from Real Madrid.

Gotze admits seeing Nuri Sahin at Real has sparked his ambition.

"My future? I'm very happy where I am. But you never know: Sahin also was settled here and now? Now he's playing at the Bernabeu," said Gotze.

"(Mesut) Özil and (Sami) Khedira are two players that make me most excited to play for Germany, because they are players of Madrid."

"It's special to play with them."

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

are these legit or just Marca quotes?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund star Gotze drops big Real Madrid hint

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Ganso wrote:are these legit or just Marca quotes?

Sky Sports

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7236692,00.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Nerman AND Godze.

You have to start wondering where we'll find places for these guys LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Zealous wrote:Nerman AND Godze.

LOL

if we can pick up Gotze for 25-30m I would take him in a heartbeat over 53m Neymar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Zealous wrote:Nerman AND Godze.

this, lol. to properly add both, you need to drop two young players. Benzema/higuain and di maria. Kaka doesnt count, he is old, and wouldnt whine

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Why do we need Gotze when we have Ozil?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

See Jose is planning on playing Ronaldo with Ozil Gotze and Kaka behind him and Xabi and Sahin in midfield in order to get Ronaldo over the 100 goal a year mark

all makes sense now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 pm

mtfootball wrote:Why do we need Gotze when we have Ozil?

Gotze can play anywhere along the front three, often plays right winger for Borussia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Neymar will be a madrista in 2012 for sure,if Gotze does come he wont get benched.

---------CR---------
Nerman-Ozil-Gotze---
------Xabi--Sahin---
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Crimson wrote:See Jose is planning on playing Ronaldo with Ozil Gotze and Kaka behind him and Xabi and Sahin in midfield in order to get Ronaldo over the 100 goal a year mark

all makes sense now

Precisely, lmao

Goetze is a nice player though. He is sending a message to Dortmund more than anything i believe, he will look to leave in the future.

I just want us to move to a 433, give me that, and i will be more than happy.

I would take Neymar over Goetze though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Ganso wrote:Neymar will be a madrista in 2012 for sure,if Gotze does come he wont get benched.

---------CR---------
Nerman-Ozil-Gotze---
------Xabi--Sahin---

Most likely scenario if any of this happens. ( I don't think it will though)

Honestly I'd be more than happy with just one.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

We need a goal scoring crack who can play make not one dimensional players like "i can only create" and "i can only score"..Hence Hazard or neymar is my choice.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Neymar is the most versatile of them 3
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Wow, so many youngsters connected to us......

Seems like we are getting a new starting XI all over again....
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Zealous wrote:
Ganso wrote:Neymar will be a madrista in 2012 for sure,if Gotze does come he wont get benched.

---------CR---------
Nerman-Ozil-Gotze---
------Xabi--Sahin---

Most likely scenario if any of this happens. ( I don't think it will though)

Honestly I'd be more than happy with just one.
well,that team is much better than the current starting lineup imo,those 5 players behind CR(+Marcelo) is an amazing creative force and Nerman+Gotze=a lot of goals too.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm

That team looks great, it looks like a Madridista dream formation, but keep one thing in mind, not happening with Mourinho as a coach.

That team begs for slick one-touch possession oriented football, i will say tiki taka to push your senses.

Mou is allergic to that form of football. If we missed out on Silva to sign Di Maria, it's precisely because he wanted to play vertical "get the ball to the other goal as fast as you can" football.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar is the most versatile of them 3
Thats what im talking about we have enough (partial) one dimensional players in ozil and ronadlo.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

imo, we buy one because Di Maria is basically flopping now. Neymar likely. If we win La Liga or CL, i highly doubt Mou makes any big changes during the summer unless someone leaves. If we fail to win anything, the hammer will drop and we make another mega signing in the summer.

Mou is smart enough to realize that high turnover = no trophies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Hazard--Gotze--Ronaldo--Ozil--Neymar
-----------------Gagod

could work... :coffee:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah... lets blow the team up again for no good reason. Great idea. Why change a proven failing policy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Turn over is wrong when you sell your key players. if we start selling guys like Alonso to sign the new best CM, then something is seriously wrong.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

its not a turnover,just a change of 1-2 players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 pm

I do know what he means tho, he is talking about the change in attack, changing the chemistry. Ironically, when we rotate, we look like a new team, lol.

Mou simply does not put the work into it imo, so you have to wish for him to be gone to suggest something like that.

On this topic, i would try to sign Silva before i sign Goetze to be honest.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

Silva option is gone tbh, think we can afford his wages? City is the cancer of football ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next