iOS5

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iOS5

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 pm

86 minutes remaining :coffee:

the day Blackberry is our and RIM is unable to access the problem, Apple comes out with this.

Super excited by it !, massive update apparently, and iMessenger which shits all over BBM apparently.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by KMD on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

too scary !!! those apple guys know too much


KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by che on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm

my flatmate was on the phone with o2 today to set up our internet connection and had to be on hold for 20 minutes because, to quote the operator, "ios 5 was released and people have no idea how to get it to work"

mactards :coffee:

_________________

che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:12 pm

the new facebook APP is INSANEEE


iMessenger (which is our BBM) is also integrated into messaging system and doesn't require separate PIN or etc.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by fatman123 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am

So do I just plug my iPhone into my computer and then download the software when promoted?
And will it work on an iPhone 3gs?

_________________

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:31 pm

With this new Live Cam Pro app you can watch around 25000 places around the world LIVE. including all highways in canada, beaches in Barcelona/Gijon, main square of Rome, etc. LOL

this new "find my friends" app is so lulzy too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by 7amood11 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

@fatman123 wrote:So do I just plug my iPhone into my computer and then download the software when promoted?
And will it work on an iPhone 3gs?

Yes you can, but people say it's slower on the 3GS in comparison with 4, so think twice and choose carefully.

I'm downloading iOS 5 right now, looking forward to seeing the new 200+ features.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by CroInter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

_________________

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by TalkingReckless on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

u can jailbreak it but it's tethered meaning you will have to jailbreak every time your iphone is turned off... unthethered will take some time....

waiting for the jailbreakme.com genius to update his site

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/WLBrKyW.gif

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by guest7 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

waiting for jailbreakme.com before im using it but im excited

_________________
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by B-Mac on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 pm

it sick i love the new notifcations and the pull down screen with weather and other news etc etc on it.

iMessege will be sick once my friend update

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8689
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by CroInter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 pm

iMessege looks cool, but it just says waiting activation all the time....

_________________

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by CroInter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Thats some joke which includes knowledge of new +200 features? If so i dont get it Smile

How can you locate me?

_________________

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 pm

@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Thats some joke which includes knowledge of new +200 features? If so i dont get it Smile

How can you locate me?

There is an app, that you can locate your frinds Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by CroInter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Thats some joke which includes knowledge of new +200 features? If so i dont get it Smile

How can you locate me?

There is an app, that you can locate your frinds Smile

What app?

_________________

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 pm

@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Thats some joke which includes knowledge of new +200 features? If so i dont get it Smile

How can you locate me?

There is an app, that you can locate your frinds Smile

What app?

Find My Friends

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by fatman123 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm

@7amood11 wrote:
@fatman123 wrote:So do I just plug my iPhone into my computer and then download the software when promoted?
And will it work on an iPhone 3gs?

Yes you can, but people say it's slower on the 3GS in comparison with 4, so think twice and choose carefully.

I'm downloading iOS 5 right now, looking forward to seeing the new 200+ features.
Is it possible to go back to what I've got now once I get IOS5

_________________

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by CroInter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:
Sepi wrote:
@CroInter wrote:Updated, now just need to wait for JB so i can use my phone properly :coffee:

I want to locate you :coffee:

Thats some joke which includes knowledge of new +200 features? If so i dont get it Smile

How can you locate me?

There is an app, that you can locate your frinds Smile

What app?

Find My Friends

Ok, pm me ur icloud mail or whatever, just got that stuff now so AMA noob.

Btw. does ur iMessage works?

_________________

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Cruijf on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Sepi wrote:the new facebook APP is INSANEEE


iMessenger (which is our BBM) is also integrated into messaging system and doesn't require separate PIN or etc.

Lol ya beat me to it. I'm in love with the new Facebook app. the notification and iMessage are also great. Just wish they added more than just Weather and Stocks as widgets.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 am

THIS IS IMMENSE.

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > and put Speak Selection ON.


it reads you all the texts you receive Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by TheBlueArmy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 pm

:facepalm: at all those who think imessanger is better than bbm, and who think Apples OS is better than blackberry's OS

_________________
banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana



TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by TalkingReckless on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm

@TheBlueArmy wrote: :facepalm: at all those who think imessanger is better than bbm, and who think Apples OS is better than blackberry's OS

iOS is better then blackberry Os, but BBM is miles better then imessanger.....

Blackberry has no good apps....it's so bad that blackberry have allowed andriod apps to work on theirs, as very few programmers make one for them

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/WLBrKyW.gif

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by TheBlueArmy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 pm

imalegend wrote:
@TheBlueArmy wrote: :facepalm: at all those who think imessanger is better than bbm, and who think Apples OS is better than blackberry's OS

iOS is better then blackberry Os, but BBM is miles better then imessanger.....

Blackberry has no good apps....it's so bad that blackberry have allowed andriod apps to work on theirs, as very few programmers make one for them

Blackberry's target market didn't feel the need to have a crap load of apps, but since times have changed, blackberry has let android apps on their devices, which are free IMO.


_________________
banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana



TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by TalkingReckless on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

@TheBlueArmy wrote:
imalegend wrote:
@TheBlueArmy wrote: :facepalm: at all those who think imessanger is better than bbm, and who think Apples OS is better than blackberry's OS

iOS is better then blackberry Os, but BBM is miles better then imessanger.....

Blackberry has no good apps....it's so bad that blackberry have allowed andriod apps to work on theirs, as very few programmers make one for them

Blackberry's target market didn't feel the need to have a crap load of apps, but since times have changed, blackberry has let android apps on their devices, which are free IMO.


and there is a reason blackberry's target market has fallen from being 2nd best to being 3rd best....and it won't be long before windows mobile catches up....when nokia starts releasing their phones....

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/WLBrKyW.gif

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: iOS5

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum