Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?

+6
Jay29
Spider
Sri
usman111
Brigate Rossonere
Raptorgunner
10 posters

Go down

Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?  Empty Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 am

I have to say weekends come and go but it’s not the same without football, waking up early to watch the game we love. I just can’t wait for the new season to start. There is parting, girls and work but I miss the weekend EPL. The MLS is not just doing it for me I can’t wait for the new season to start. The only good thing is the NBA and NHL still on and exciting, but nothing like EPL or European league.
I miss watching Arsenal games, how you guys dealing with this.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?  Empty Re: Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 am

Yes, even parties are bland in the off season.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?  Empty Re: Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 am

i enjoy the rumors Very Happy
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 am

usman111 wrote:i enjoy the rumors Very Happy

The worst part about football imo...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:01 am

Every summer, I stare blankly and wonder about this very thing. How can you spend a whole summer with no action at all!!! It feels just so wrong!! Then, I decide to delve into transfer rumours :p

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah sure , but based on this season NO !!! Cause i remember being frustrated more than being happy

And i don't wanna start another season without strengthen our damn team
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 pm

this summer is the worst, I just cant wait for the new Arsenal team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm

After the end of the season we had, I'm actually quite glad the season has ended. I love football and miss it as much as the next guy, but when you're team is performing poorly you really don't look forward to matches that much.

Currently, I'm not missing seeing Arsenal play. As a cricket fan, I'm not going to be that bored over the summer.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:After the end of the season we had, I'm actually quite glad the season has ended. I love football and miss it as much as the next guy, but when you're team is performing poorly you really don't look forward to matches that much.

Currently, I'm not missing seeing Arsenal play. As a cricket fan, I'm not going to be that bored over the summer.
England playing SL and that followed by India, don't blame you Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Of course. I'm rabidly waiting for the Copa America and watch most international friendlies and qualifiers to get my fix. And play some FIFA.

The transfer rumors make it sort of fun, but they haven't really kicked off yet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 am

When ever I switch on the tv in the summer to find absolutely no trace of FOOTBALL

Don’t you guys miss the weekend football already?  28d323060202a7d735afec873ce3e529
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 am

I enjoy off peak somewhat because of all the transfers, but whats got me on the edge of my seat and some Arsenal fans is the Narsi saga! The papers are blatantly trying to hype this all up like Ronaldo was with RM.
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 am

I hate the summer transfer rumors always arsenal players are on other teams radar.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 am

DavidVilla92 wrote:I enjoy off peak somewhat because of all the transfers, but whats got me on the edge of my seat and some Arsenal fans is the Narsi saga! The papers are blatantly trying to hype this all up like Ronaldo was with RM.

wow now i know why your fav player is david villa, you look like a younger version of him......
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down