zarola
Grande_Milano
Divine Intervention
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balotelli to Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli to Napoli

Post by zizzle Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 am

i dont understand why Lavezzi has to go, i mean he's better than Balo imo. if its's a wage issue then Balo would probably cost as much as Lavezzi is asking for since he's being paid mad money at city, so why bother

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:39 am

I agree, however they're not necessarily after the same things. I personally don't believe that a straight swap will eventuate, however Lavezzi may move elsewhere freeing up space for Balotelli, who needs game time.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:41 am

Balotelli at Napoli would make them amazing. Crap I hope that doesn't happen.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 am

dostoevsky wrote:
zarola wrote:I don't get why Lavezzi would want to leave Napoli so bad, he's wanted to leave them for months now.... it's ridiculous, you don't leave a team when you're one of the star men and they're on the rise to dominance

Sadly, given how little Napoli pay their squad, they might face this issue in the future after a few years of service from their stars. Without making him a particularly highly paid player at City, Lavezzi could probably triple his wages.

If Balotelli wants to be loved in a city though, I can't think of a better way than playing for and being loyal to Napoli. I personally believe that where he ends up is dependent upon when he is released from City. If he moves quickly, then Milan may just lose their chance, however given that Balotelli would love to be close to Brescia when he moves and as Ibrahimovic ages, the longer any move drags out, the closer he moves to the Rossoneri. I personally believed we had him in the bag, however Napoli could very well complicate matters if they move before we necessarily have space for him.
Mazari is smart. He wants to move before big club's interest in trouble child awaken again. I hope he is fast enough to seal the deal.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2