EL Patron
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Mamad
cyberman
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CHACHADORITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: CHACHADORITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RED Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Taking into account that Nani was dropped because he played 2 full 90 mins for Portugal, rooney had the controversy looming over him and Cheech just came back from mexico.

the problem we have always had at Anfield is that they always overrun our midfield with numbers, so we countered that by adding a DM(Jones) just behind Giggs and Fletcher.

whats wrong with us with playing that system in a stadium where we have had trouble in the past 3 seasons by playing 4-4-2 .

It got us a draw instead of a defeat...so it worked.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CHACHADORITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: CHACHADORITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 pm

ferdinand has had a right go at adam
sepi, your ferdinand admitting it excuse isnt holding water..

adam and suarez, hope pool fans are proud

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 pm

so the line-up you had vs barca in the final was just public stunt then eh???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Sepi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Sepi wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:1-1 y u so happy?

because his team didn't have a single shot on target other than their goal ?

and it took a dive from your team to score....

Ferdinand just said there was contact, but he didn't think solid enough to bring him down.

even he said there was contact Laughing

o right so every time a player is touched he losses his balance then?....surprised there isn't 5 or 6 guys laying down at all times then

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 pm

cyberman wrote:jones has played the vast majority of his professional caree at CDM lol, what do you want a CDM to do away at Anfield?

fcuk me, that was basicly our CL formation that has seen us reach 3 finals in 4 freaking years

I dont seem to recall Rooney on the bench, Evans at CB and 2 DM's( one of them a CB ) as your CL formation if iam honest Laughing

@ Devil Is Red

There's nothing wrong with it, but when you accuse a team of being scared when you played like two attacking players before going 1-0 down, you have to be called out for being an outright hypocrite.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm

4-3-3 isnt our cl formation?

i knew all that was a beautiful dream

sub hargreaves for jones and that was basicly our 08 team kid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm

edit: not worth it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:edit: not worth it.

That's simply because you know your accusations are hilariously off
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Gerrard MOTM over De Gea ffs

fcuk me

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

arq, devil didnt post any accusations

grow up kid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Sepi wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:1-1 y u so happy?

because his team didn't have a single shot on target other than their goal ?

and it took a dive from your team to score....

Dive??

Watch it again you knob

i think you should you knob...i thought it was suarez in a adam jersey it was so bad
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 pm

cyberman wrote:4-3-3 isnt our cl formation?

i knew all that was a beautiful dream

sub hargreaves for jones and that was basicly our 08 team kid

It's not about the formation, its about the personnel......

Jones is a CB that can play DM not the other way round ffs, oh was Welbeck upfront in your 08 team with Rooney in the bench aswell?

Fact is you played 2 attacking players out of 11 until you went 1-0 down and SAF changed it, i have nothing wrong against defensive formations but when Liverpool are accused of being scared when you have these players in one line up......

Smalling, Ferdinand, Jones, Fletcher, Park, Evans you are a fckin hypocrite.....

Jog on Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:piss off Halamadrid! Go support ur RM aka barca's bitches.

lol at least we dont get downright raped by them, we had 83 % posession until the 82nd mins, what were you able to achieve other than embarrassing yourselves lol

and stop derailing the topic, i was just making an analogy before you got butthurt

we all know you only had about 2 shots on target vs pool no need to get so hissy fitty, just admit inferiority complex....GOOOSH!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

hala, jog on

possession lol, from 9 CLS to boasting about possession..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

lol at least we dont get downright raped by them, we had 83 % posession until the 82nd mins, what were you able to achieve other than embarrassing yourselves lol

and stop derailing the topic, i was just making an analogy before you got butthurt

we all know you only had about 2 shots on target vs pool no need to get so hissy fitty, just admit inferiority complex....GOOOSH!!
No

But you're right we haven't got raped by them in 6 games, unlike utd.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

do you all forget about 5-0 or w/e it was last year? lol short memories you have
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

do you all forget about 5-0 or w/e it was last year? lol short memories you have

Actually that was 6 games ago.

The equivalent to 3 years.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Stop derailing the thread, just becouse he supports Madrid doesn't mean he can critisize Man U :facepalm:

-----

Man U didn't deserve this draw IMO and I don't believe you can "deserve" a win but when you hit your chance while you've been raped basicly throughout the whole game then something is wrong
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:12 pm

STOP BOASTING ABOUT LOSING LESS TO BARCA FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:12 pm

You guys are going off topic, quit it!

This is about celebrating the greatness of Chicharito

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:13 pm

cyberman wrote:hala, jog on

possession lol, from 9 CLS to boasting about possession..

we at least have something to boast about

when was the last time you won against barca, oh more like when was the last time you won against a spanish team bar the fluke vs valencia???

while we dominated them, as evidenced by the posession stats(i.e. we were better at their own game) you were able to make yourselevs look like some pub team mate

jog it on lad, two finals vs barca to embarrassments come back to me when you actually improve

cant wait to see arsenal outplay you like they always do, what will your excuse be then??, de gea stole a doughnut??? ferguson had a cold??? grow the man up ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Didnt Man utd just destroy Arsenal, like 8-2? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:edit: not worth it.

That's simply because you know your accusations are hilariously off

lol. It had nothing to do with the match.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Actually that was 6 games ago.

The equivalent to 3 years.

You should submit your new theory of how spacetime continuum works because for me if that game was last season, it can not be 3 seasons ago but I may be mistaken.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

6 games>>>one off

while you- two finals the same spanking, ferguson will never learn will he? the same way he still ahsnt figured out how to dominate vs a fully fit arsenal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"][quote="cyberman"]hala, jog on

possession lol, from 9 CLS to boasting about possession..[/quote]

we at least have something to boast about

when was the last time you won against barca, oh more like when was the last time you won against a spanish team bar the fluke vs valencia???

while we dominated them, as evidenced by the posession stats(i.e. we were better at their own game) you were able to make yourselevs look like some pub team mate

jog it on lad, two finals vs barca to embarrassments come back to me when you actually improve

cant wait to see arsenal outplay you like they always do, what will your excuse be then??, de gea stole a doughnut??? ferguson had a cold??? grow the man up ffs[/quote]
what do utd fans have to boast about? you cangt be serious ffs...

we have something to boast about... NO YOU DONT LOL!!!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next