Dnmac4
Ganso
Raptorgunner
TheBlueArmy
Sushi Master
FC_Hollywood
16 posters

Go down

Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid Empty Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid

Post by FC_Hollywood Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:17 pm

As a Bayern fan and Barca hater, I have to say that Barca's undeserved glory will come to an end this season. Mourinho has found an effective way to stop Barca's midfield from executing those flashy passes by incorporating midfield killers and tight markers like Monster Pepe, Alonso and King Khedira. But the Barcunts still have the upper hand because they have support from the referee's and Platini + they are the champions at acting and diving.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid Empty Re: Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Dude.

Why is it like 1 out of 2 new Bayern fans want to get banned within the week?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid Empty Re: Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid

Post by TheBlueArmy Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm

I don't tend to watch Madrid, but when was the last time khedira started?

As a German, I am not a fan of khedira. I think the only position that germany needs to fill is the role beside bastian
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Teams fall all the time an Barcelona time has arrived. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Dude.

LOL, don't worry you will always have your gunner bodies. drinking
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 pm

hopefully.im pretty sure barca will win cl again this year...

unless the fat midget gets injured
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

This has got to be locked right?

1) How is Barca's glory undeserved when 7/11 of there first team come from there youth system and 3 of those players are in the top 5 in the world.

2) When did "Mourinho's effective way to stop Barca's midfield" work? Have you seen his record against us since he got to Madrid?

3) Are you just trying to get your own thread locked, and why post this today and not during the international break or a slow football day like a wednesday with no CL going on? I mean there's lots to talk about today so are you just not getting enough attention at home or with your computer friends?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:I don't tend to watch Madrid, but when was the last time khedira started?

As a German, I am not a fan of khedira. I think the only position that germany needs to fill is the role beside bastian
Sven Bender.

But Khedira is solid and does his job. Doesn't have to be a spectacular player, he's more than good enough.

Even Kroos can play there if you're going for possession.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Madrid are Bayern Munich Rivals.

Is better Barcelona keeps winning as far as Bayern Munich is concerned
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:I don't tend to watch Madrid, but when was the last time khedira started?

Sven Bender.

But Khedira is solid and does his job. Doesn't have to be a spectacular player, he's more than good enough.

Even Kroos can play there if you're going for possession.

my problem with kroos is that he is inconstant, and also he is really stupid on the ball sometimes, and he takes stupid shots too
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Dude.

you should know already "he" is not a dude?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I hope we play Bayern this year. We still owe you guys.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Amazing, FC Hollywood still got 100 percent

No, barca looks better and better and doesnt want to go yet
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I thought the admins were gonna get strict on the whole Barca-Madrid topics in the the GFD
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:51 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I thought the admins were gonna get strict on the whole Barca-Madrid topics in the the GFD
LOL, is not a Barca vs Madrid fight yet.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:51 pm

It's posts like this that make it really hard to post seriously in the general section...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Chocolate Angel Food Cake

Ingredients

3/4 cup cake flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
12 egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
confectioners' sugar for dusting

Directions

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). If it does not have a removable bottom, line a 9 inch tube pan with parchment paper. Sift together the flour, cocoa and 3/4 cup of the sugar. Set aside. Measure 3 tablespoons of the flour mixture and toss with the grated chocolate.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set at low speed, beat egg whites until foamy. Increase mixer speed to medium, stir in cream of tartar and salt, and continue to beat until egg whites form soft peaks. Gradually mix in the remaining 3/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Stir in the vanilla and lemon juice.
Gently fold the flour mixture into the beaten egg whites, then fold in the grated chocolate, stirring just until no white streaks remain.
Gently scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth the surface of the batter and tap the pan lightly to remove any air bubbles. Bake in center of the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until the surface springs back when touched. Cool completely, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving, if desired.

Barcelona's glory will come to an end soon, thanks to Real Madrid 91250
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am

That looks very tasty. A friend of mine bakes I'll get her to make that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

Gotta be I-no
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 am

FC_Hollywood wrote:As a Bayern fan and Barca hater, I have to say that Barca's undeserved glory will come to an end this season. Mourinho has found an effective way to stop Barca's midfield from executing those flashy passes by incorporating midfield killers and tight markers like Monster Pepe, Alonso and King Khedira. But the Barcunts still have the upper hand because they have support from the referee's and Platini + they are the champions at acting and diving.

Very eloquently written... :coffee:

+1

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 am

no it has to be thanks to Moratti once he brings pep to Milan

/troll (just in case)
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down