+5
Lex
xabi
justdoit_
The Verminator
Great Leader Sprucenuce
9 posters

Go down

So i hear we have still played nobody ? Empty So i hear we have still played nobody ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 am

According to the BBC Laughing

Tottenham Home, Arsenal Home, Villa Away, Away to Wolves( Ask Man Utd how tough that game is) even Sunderland away was considering a tough game at the time.......

Seriously because we are outperforming most of teams you usally fap over dont mean you can totally sh*t on us and totally ignore the good start the season.....

Yes we havent played the big 3 but i thought everygame was suppose to be tough? not just 3 games Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

So i hear we have still played nobody ? Empty Re: So i hear we have still played nobody ?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:41 am

Just wait until Enrique and Carroll each score hattricks at SJP

banana banana banana

Back to top Go down

So i hear we have still played nobody ? Empty Re: So i hear we have still played nobody ?

Post by The Verminator Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 am

Credit to Newcastle you guys have played well against tough opposition.
If you can draw against a big team like Arsenal well then that's quite an achievement Thumbs up
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 am

Sepi wrote:Just wait until Enrique and Carroll each score hattricks at SJP

banana banana banana

Enrique? surely you have realised by now that he offers f*ck all going forward Laughing (fantastic defensively mind)

Carroll? dont even get me started Laughing

Anyway City and Utd will both beat us i have already accepted that, but that wont define our season losing to the best teams in the league....

It's just BS how the whole media hate us to the core......

Yet Stoke win 2 games out of like 6 everyone gets the lube ready and takes thier pants off Laughing

Oh well, continue to hate us and we will continue to prove you wrong Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

banana banana banana

Enrique? surely you have realised by now that he offers f*ck all going forward Laughing (fantastic defensively mind)

Anyway City and Utd will both beat us i have already accepted that, but that wont define our season losing to the best teams in the league....

Yet Stoke win 2 games out of like 6 everyone gets the lube ready and takes thier pants off Laughing

2 assists in 8 games for Enrique, should have been 3, had Henderson not missed that 1 vs 1 at Stoke. yea, offers fak all going forward I see :coffee:

Carroll, the same derby winning player, who SHOULD HAVE come on saturday when we were winning all those corners in the end, god imagine that last minute Downing cross fell on his head instead of Jordan's Very Happy

in anycase, the LFC vs NUFC game at SJP this season will be epic. It's on a friday night as well. It'll be absolutely magnificent !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

Sepi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

banana banana banana

2 assists in 8 games for Enrique, should have been 3, had Henderson not missed that 1 vs 1 at Stoke. yea, offers fak all going forward I see :coffee:

Carroll, the same derby winning player, who SHOULD HAVE come on saturday when we were winning all those corners in the end, god imagine that last minute Downing cross fell on his head instead of Jordan's Very Happy

in anycase, the LFC vs NUFC game at SJP this season will be epic. It's on a friday night as well. It'll be absolutely magnificent !!!

Friday night?

So i hear we have still played nobody ? FYeah

Anyway, I am just overall annoyed at this BS, when 90% of the rest of the league doing what we are doing would cause a big media orgy......

But no because its Newcastle, we havent played anybody Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 am

Sepi wrote:Carroll, the same derby winning player, who SHOULD HAVE come on saturday when we were winning all those corners in the end, god imagine that last minute Downing cross fell on his head instead of Jordan's Very Happy
Headed it wide, most likely?
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:02 am

justdoit_ wrote:
Sepi wrote:Carroll, the same derby winning player, who SHOULD HAVE come on saturday when we were winning all those corners in the end, god imagine that last minute Downing cross fell on his head instead of Jordan's Very Happy
Headed it wide, most likely?

Just like the chance he fluffed at Goodison when he was under massive pressure and was getting dog's abuse from their fans ? ..wait, that went in !

Suarez and Kuyt have missed 10 times more chances as Carroll this season (who's probably missed 2 good chances, one of them being a superb save by Sczczney), yet Andy gets the flack Laughing

People read goal.com instead of watching games :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am

He's still a poor mans Demba Ba tho.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Tottenham Home, Arsenal Home, Villa Away, Away to Wolves( Ask Man Utd how tough that game is) even Sunderland away was considering a tough game at the time.......

not big clubs
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am

xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Tottenham Home, Arsenal Home, Villa Away, Away to Wolves( Ask Man Utd how tough that game is) even Sunderland away was considering a tough game at the time.......

not big clubs

So your implying there's only 3 big club's in the premier league? and all others are irrelevant?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:So your implying there's only 3 big club's in the premier league? and all others are irrelevant?
Nah, he's just lazy trolling
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

Getting defensive about the 41 million man?

Just jokes man, relax.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
xabi wrote:

not big clubs

So your implying there's only 3 big club's in the premier league? and all others are irrelevant?

6 good clubs in EPL

3 big clubs(challange for titles)

my opinion
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

justdoit_ wrote:Getting defensive about the 41 million man?

Just jokes man, relax.

I just don't like when players get criticized based on nothing.

if you have't noticed, I defend Torres more than anyone else on this forum despite him cheating on us Very Happy

Voicing the truth mate, all good Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:29 am

xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
xabi wrote:

not big clubs

6 good clubs in EPL

my opinion

Yh fair enough and if this was Man City going unbeaten against these teams it would be fair to say they have faced "nobody" because they are title challengers and would be expected to beat the teams we have faced ( apart from Tottenham and Arsenal)

But we finished 12th last year and we are not expected to beat or even draw against some of the teams we are faced and gone beyond all expectations......

If you go into last season we havent been beaten in 12 premier league games, i just feel we are not getting anyway near enough credit from the media.......

Stoke for example are getting more credit and they are in 7th compared to us in 4th and we have been 4th for a while now.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 am

Unfortunately, every team in the Premier League apart from Newcastle is a nobody (Manchester who?). So until we find a way to play ourselves in a league game, it's going to stay this way.

The media realizes this, because compared to the great Newcastle every British team is a nobody. Take it as a compliment Thumbs up
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:36 am

It's cause of Godanton
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 am

Die_Roten wrote:Unfortunately, every team in the Premier League apart from Newcastle is a nobody (Manchester who?). So until we find a way to play ourselves in a league game, it's going to stay this way.

The media realizes this, because compared to the great Newcastle every British team is a nobody. Take it as a compliment Thumbs up

LMAO epic, your going to make one awesome fan Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:09 am

xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
xabi wrote:

not big clubs

6 good clubs in EPL

my opinion

A big club does not challenge for titles every season. In other words they go through a difficult period, just like every team sometime during their history. Thus Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, and Man City (I wouldn't add them just yet, but it's hard not to) are all 'big' clubs in England and the world.

But the PL isn't complete without Newcastle banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

Demba "Motherf*******" Ba.....

> Juve in Jan.

fair deal, a switch to the true black & white needed...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum