Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

+16
SUPERCARTTS
urbaNRoots
Iceman
KMD
Emaharg
Twoism
Spider
EL Patron
Jay29
Sri
Artilleristen
REWB
Arsenalfaithfull
Quinten Metsys
Raptorgunner
MJ
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Summer Signing has Impressed the Most?

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap4%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap37%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap11%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap0%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap41%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 11 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap0%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap4%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_lcap3%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Empty Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

Post by MJ Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Which one has fit the mold?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Empty Re: Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

Post by MJ Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Personally, I'd go for Mertesacker. He seems to be improving rapidly.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? Empty Re: Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm

MJGunner wrote:Which one has fit the mold?

I am going with Santos and that's my final Answer, even though you forgot about him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

I am going with Santos and that's my final Answer, even though you forgot about him.

:facepalm:

Can RealGunner fix this?

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Since the poll says who has impressed you the most,I will definitely go with OX,he has even impressed AW so much so that AW quoted he was ahead of his program.....Ox has made people forget Ryo for sometime now.....further he is backing his good performance with goals as well....
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:03 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

:facepalm:

Can RealGunner fix this?

Dont worry bro, Santos wont get that many votes anyways. Very Happy I like Brazilian players so I bought her Jersey right away.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Ox for sure.... Gervinho has been nothing great, but not bad either. Mertesacker looks to be slowly getting better. We knew what to expect from Arteta, and he is filling in that role quite well. Santos I am indifferent of. Jenkenson has been unfairly put in a situation he was not meant to be in (and doing well so far).
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm

ox, he is beast.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Per, when Ox plas well in the EPL my mind will be changed.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Artilleristen wrote:Per, when Ox plas well in the EPL my mind will be changed.

With you.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Def. not Gervinho, he moves with the ball, shines brightly and then makes me sad..
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Oxlade-Chamberlain for me. I don't think any of the new signings have done anything outstanding as of yet, except for Chamberlain. I'm counting his England U21 performances, too, which have been nothing short of outstanding.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Chamberlain....the rest still have a lot to prove
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Mertesacker . he has been excellent so far
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 am

Ox for me, at least while he's on the pitch. The rest were ok but sill need to improve a lots.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 am

Gervinho for me, without him we would be in a much worse position on the table. Chamberlain in the long term will probably impress me more but as of now its Gervinho.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 am

gervinho.....
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 am

Metersacker. For me, the fact that he hasn't had an "OMG, HOW COULD HE EFF THIS UP" moment yet makes him worth every single penny we have spent on him.
He slotted in easily, especially when you consider that he lacks communication with the rest of the team and is playing a high-line (which everyone said he would get murdered in).
Not to mention, some of his interceptions and tackles have been amazing.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am

Iceman wrote:Metersacker. For me, the fact that he hasn't had an "OMG, HOW COULD HE EFF THIS UP" moment yet makes him worth every single penny we have spent on him.
He slotted in easily, especially when you consider that he lacks communication with the rest of the team and is playing a high-line (which everyone said he would get murdered in).

Exactly i was watching him closely against Sunderland and he was like a wall , But let's hope he keep this body injury free

Man i can't wait for the Vermenator - Metersacker partnership bounce bounce
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Ox-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Mertesacker and Santos all have impressed me, but if I got to choose, Ox-Chamberlain wins this, since I haven't seen much from him before joining us.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Did no one else notice that Koscielny was pretty decent?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 pm

MJGunner wrote:Did no one else notice that Koscielny was pretty decent?

Yes he's very good combined with Mertesacker, I hope he becomes more consistent though.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Did no one else notice that Koscielny was pretty decent?

Yes he's very good combined with Mertesacker, I hope he becomes more consistent though.

We would be a force if him and Djourou were consistent because they're both actually pretty dang good.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 am

Per gets my vote. AOC has done very well. But amidst the bog-standard performances from some players, I really feel Per has risen to the task. Let's not forget that he hasn't actually put a foot wrong. Against Blackburn and Utd!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:22 am

Iceman wrote:Metersacker. For me, the fact that he hasn't had an "OMG, HOW COULD HE EFF THIS UP" moment yet makes him worth every single penny we have spent on him.
Word.

Arteta has been solid but not awe-inspiring as of yet, Santos hasn't featured enough for me to decide on him, Benayoun has been what I expected the few times he's played, and AOC has been a shining talent but hasn't played as much as Mertesacker so I wouldn't consider him the best signing in terms of what he has already done for us. Obviously Park Chu-Young hasn't been given any chances, and Jenkinson has worked hard but he's been thrown in the deep end with mixed results.

Gervinho is a tricky one. He is clearly a highly skilled player, but I honestly think Arshavin has looked better when he has played so far this year and if it were up to me Gervinho wouldn't be starting as often as he is.

Per I think has given us the most on the most consistent basis, and without him we'd certainly be even more screwed right now than we are, so it's him for me.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next