tareks
MMM
DeviAngel
inderbaby
juverpool
pasquale22
11 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season' Empty BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season'

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:23 am

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has confirmed that this will be Alessandro Del Piero’s final season at the club.

Speaking at a shareholders meeting on Tuesday, the Signora chief admitted that the No 10’s playing career with the outfit will end in the summer.

“Our captain Alessandro Del Piero really wanted to stay with us for what will be his final year in Bianconero,” Agnelli noted.

“Let’s dedicate a massive round of applause to him.”

There has yet to be a comment from the Del Piero camp, but it was widely accepted before today’s announcement that the Italian would leave in 2012 at the end of his contract.

The veteran, who signed a new 12-month deal earlier in the year, will celebrate his 37th birthday in November.

The Azzurri international joined the Turin giants in 1993 from Serie B side Padova and he’s gone on to break numerous club records.

He’s also won just about every major trophy with the side, as well as staying loyal to the Old Lady following their demotion to Serie B in 2006.

It’s unclear whether Del Piero will retire from the game next year or go and play his football in a foreign country.

He’s already underlined that he wouldn’t play for another Italian team after Juve.

Last edited by pasquale22 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season' Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season'

Post by juverpool Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am

Thanks to the captain for all the contribution he's made and loyalty shown throughout the years.

He is the true hero for the last almost 2 decades and will be for a long long time.

Marotta will have to get a new number 10 and a new icon very soon. Probably need someone valued over $30m and young to start a new chapter.

Man Utd did pretty damn good work on finding new replacement for Neville and Scholes, now that Nedved is retired and Del Piero is leaving at the end of this season. Juve can't be left behind because of cheap and downgraded replacements.

What do you guys think of Pasquato? He will be only 23 when he returns from Lecce next year. He's talented I reckon.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season' Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS!!: Agnelli: 'This will be Del Piero's last season'

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Giovinco will be bought back next season to play as our SS :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Are we all forgetting serie b top scorer Ciro immobile?? Pasquato, immobile, Giovinco could be brought back. But the man written in the script to take over is Filippo Boniperti. He's not doing too well at the moment but if he could take over it would be amazing
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has confirmed that this will be Alessandro Del Piero’s final season at the club.

Speaking at a shareholders meeting on Tuesday, the Signora chief admitted that the No 10’s playing career with the outfit will end in the summer.

“Our captain Alessandro Del Piero really wanted to stay with us for what will be his final year in Bianconero,” Agnelli noted.

“Let’s dedicate a massive round of applause to him.”

There has yet to be a comment from the Del Piero camp, but it was widely accepted before today’s announcement that the Italian would leave in 2012 at the end of his contract.

The veteran, who signed a new 12-month deal earlier in the year, will celebrate his 37th birthday in November.

The Azzurri international joined the Turin giants in 1993 from Serie B side Padova and he’s gone on to break numerous club records.

He’s also won just about every major trophy with the side, as well as staying loyal to the Old Lady following their demotion to Serie B in 2006.

It’s unclear whether Del Piero will retire from the game next year or go and play his football in a foreign country.

He’s already underlined that he wouldn’t play for another Italian team after Juve.
====================================================

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !! Sad((((((( I love him to damn much :(9
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:41 pm

:'( :'( Del Piero the first footballer I saw when I was only 3 yrs old with Juve jersey. Than he became my Idol. He is my most favorite player. I simply can't imagine Juve without him dunno why Juve ain't Juve without him. Football ain't the same ... I will be without half heart when he retires ...no without full heart....

ADP was and is king of my 'football heart' ..

Sad((((((((((((((((

damn I am sosad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 pm

It's hard to imagine Juve without Del Piero...
Man I can't believe he's 37! he still plays like he's 29!
It was a shocking news...I don't know what to say... I'm sad...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm

It's really a shamefull attitude from AGNELLI!!Giving what ALEX had given to the club all in his 18 years career,he decided not to extend his contract just for one more to play Champions league!!(which is definitly a big desire to Alex)

Waiting for Alex comments on this case,but as from what I've read so far,I would love to see Alex play with another Italian team just to play against JUVE!!

Sad
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

tareks wrote:It's really a shamefull attitude from AGNELLI!!Giving what ALEX had given to the club all in his 18 years career,he decided not to extend his contract just for one more to play Champions league!!(which is definitly a big desire to Alex)

Waiting for Alex comments on this case,but as from what I've read so far,I would love to see Alex play with another Italian team just to play against JUVE!!

Sad

He wont do that.He wont destroy his own legacy...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Worst Juve week ever.... fu all
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

I am gonna cry Sad
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

than SQUAD REPAY ADP and WIN THE TITLE
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm

MMM wrote:
tareks wrote:It's really a shamefull attitude from AGNELLI!!Giving what ALEX had given to the club all in his 18 years career,he decided not to extend his contract just for one more to play Champions league!!(which is definitly a big desire to Alex)

Sad

He wont do that.He wont destroy his own legacy...

Well,Andrea Agnelli,is destroying the "JUVE LEGACY" with his recent behaviour concernig Alex renewal last year,& this way of announcing "Alex last year with JUVE"!Specially if it's going against Alex willingness,as he wanted to play another year to participate in the champs league next season(hopefully)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

ADP should stay BUT honestly there is no place for him in starting XI.But after all he done for Juve he should stay !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Sad

You misread the article, as did I the first time.

I am assuming your conclusion is from this: “Our captain Alessandro Del Piero really wanted to stay with us for what will be his final year in Bianconero,” Agnelli noted.

This should not be meant to say that he wanted to extend it and Agnelli said no. What this means is that Del Piero wanted to end at Juventus, so Agnelli gave him a contract.

Del Piero had said last season that this would be his last year.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Some of you should really read the article properly before making assumptions of agnelli
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 am

Signing a 1 year extentsion was common sense that this was his last year, ffs I made a video tributing his retirement, we all knew it already...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Sad

I am assuming your conclusion is from this: “Our captain Alessandro Del Piero really wanted to stay with us for what will be his final year in Bianconero,” Agnelli noted.

This should not be meant to say that he wanted to extend it and Agnelli said no. What this means is that Del Piero wanted to end at Juventus, so Agnelli gave him a contract.

Well,in this case,we should hear what Alex has to say Sad
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:56 am

tareks wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Sad

Well,in this case,we should hear what Alex has to say Sad

Alessandro will not comment now I do not think so anyway. Struck me as odd that Agnelli would say this six games into the season and in the month of October. At least wait until April or May to have a concrete and definite decision.

Would NOT like to see Del Piero in any other Italian club jersey...or any other jersey for that matter.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

WE SHOUDL WIN THE SCUDETTO ONE LAST TIME FOR HIM!!!
HE DESERVES IT & ALOT MORE!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum