Alessio Tacchinardi, "Agnelli error. Alex, my heart bleeds, Conte is the right man"

Go down

Alessio Tacchinardi, "Agnelli error. Alex, my heart bleeds, Conte is the right man" Empty Alessio Tacchinardi, "Agnelli error. Alex, my heart bleeds, Conte is the right man"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:23 pm

The news of farewell at the end of the season Alex Del Piero at Juventus Juventus upset the fans. Fans were disappointed by the announcement this morning by Andrea Agnelli at Lingotto so TuttoJuve.com has interviewed one of the best friends and former football Pinturicchio midfield historical flag of the Old Lady, Alessio Tacchinardi.

Alexis, how are you going through the news of farewell at the end of Del Piero season?
"I'm honest: I did not expect at all a news like that. I cry my heart out not to see Alex in black and white ...".

How do you judge the timing of the news?
"Claims of Andrea Agnelli were avoidable, especially in this time of the season. I would wait another moment to make the announcement. For now, considering the record in the standings, could stall."

You would also taking over in June?
"Definitely yes. Although sipped a champion like Del Piero would have kept until they had decided to stop him and hang his boots."

You who know him well as he had lived it can ...
"I tell you how I experienced: it was a cold shower. I wanted to see it again in the Champions League with Juventus, sin."

About your former comrades: Earl is doing very well ...
"Antonio is a very intelligent man and is making the most of the staff at his disposal. The results we are getting are not a surprise."

On a tactical level the new module is extolling the midfield ...
"Earl has understood the needs of the team that under certain challenges requires more of a midfielder to make the team more compact even if seeing capocannonniere Marchisio of Juventus is strange ...".

Do not you risk becoming little sharp in attack?
"In away I think even a peer can fit as happened in Verona. Instead they are at home agree that we should be bolder."

Did you expect that Earl would become a great coach?
"Antonio was charismatic as a player then had a great passion for the tactic. But I knew he would become a great team to coach, when challenged with B in Brescia and Bari Puglia where we outclassed in terms of the game."

What is the best quality of Conte coach?
"Count reported self-esteem in the group, but especially the Juventus and sense of belonging that only the former Juventus players have ingrained in their DNA."

This can last for Juventus at the top until May?
"I hope so heartily. To do this, the recipe is to go up until May. This Count is ideal for keeping up to the threshold of attention."

Among the rivals those issues?
"Today I do not see the other top teams, so Juve can gamble until the end."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum