Lord Awesome
DeviAngel
Harmonica
Swanhends
FC_Hollywood
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm

white_star wrote:Izzy i dont know why it bothers You anything i said was realistic i have nothing against madrid or Their fans. I actually like reading what Nick, Jack Daniels, even Crimson have to say Because they are informative and have good discussions, i prób left some out. But majority of the madrid fans became fans when Cr9 was bought and continue to make Threads that are only for trolling or dissing barca and its childish!

But he's BAYERN fan. You know, GERMAN TEAM. And you ain't above the trolling crap, you always seem to have a little dig at temas and contribute, so don't try and act like some saviour.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

jiopsi wrote:Now

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-H1AJ

In couple months time

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-LIOH

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-YG7X

2020 the award is changed Messi D'or

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-8YOQ

hahahahha + 9999999999
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:04 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Izzy i dont know why it bothers You anything i said was realistic i have nothing against madrid or Their fans. I actually like reading what Nick, Jack Daniels, even Crimson have to say Because they are informative and have good discussions, i prób left some out. But majority of the madrid fans became fans when Cr9 was bought and continue to make Threads that are only for trolling or dissing barca and its childish!

But he's BAYERN fan. You know, GERMAN TEAM. And you ain't above the trolling crap, you always seem to have a little dig at temas and contribute, so don't try and act like some saviour.

Ok im done talking to a gloryhunter i know hes a Bayern fan I can see in his profile don't respond because I don't see a point discussing anything else with you!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 pm

He's not a bayern fan, he's a troll...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 pm

white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Ok im done talking to a gloryhunter i know hes a Bayern fan I can see in his profile don't respond because I don't see a point discussing anything else with you!

Waah Waah,
You like to talk a lot of sh*t and I called you out and the best you can do is call me a glory-hunter? Sad

Well, we see now who is the stupid one. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 pm

michael1 wrote:To be honest he shouldnt win anymore till he goes to another top leage and prove he can cut it there, instead of barca's dream team with the only competition in the league bein real.

I mean really it no secret why messi and ronaldo scored ridiculous amounts of goals in la liga.

Hes earned his previous trophies but for me if really wants to prove he is the best,he needs to leave barca and spain as it is clearly to easy with that team
In that league.

We all see how much he struggles with argentina.

Is Argentina a top team? do you really consider them in the same league with spain germany and netherlands? messi in a top team would perform same. in a weaker team everybody performs less not just messi. Look at ronaldinho, he maybe was even better than r9 at his prime, but he was not performing same in national team. because when he reached his pick brazil's golden era already gone.

You need players to perform better, nobody takes the ball dribbles all defenders and scores a goal, its a fantastic imagination only happens in movies
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:18 pm

michael1 wrote:To be honest he shouldnt win anymore till he goes to another top leage and prove he can cut it there, instead of barca's dream team with the only competition in the league bein real.

I mean really it no secret why messi and ronaldo scored ridiculous amounts of goals in la liga.

Hes earned his previous trophies but for me if really wants to prove he is the best,he needs to leave barca and spain as it is clearly to easy with that team
In that league.

Sorry anyone can say the exact same about Del Piero but they would be stupid just like saying Messi needs to prove outside Barca.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Sad, really, but true. Messi's been performing this year at least so I'd hold my horses.

Which year has he not been performing? Because during his whole career i cannot think of one.

To the OP, Please do that. Go to the uefa sue them, film it and post it in the forum.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 pm

billionmillion wrote:

In that league.

Is Argentina a top team? do you really consider them in the same league with spain germany and netherlands? messi in a top team would perform same. in a weaker team everybody performs less not just messi. Look at ronaldinho, he maybe was even better than r9 at his prime, but he was not performing same in national team. because when he reached his pick brazil's golden era already gone.

You need players to perform better, nobody takes the ball dribbles all defenders and scores a goal, its a fantastic imagination only happens in movies

Son, MARADONA went to NAPOLI and won them titles BY HIMSELF.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Son, MARADONA went to NAPOLI and won them titles BY HIMSELF.
Baahahahahaa, good one.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm

enough of this barca obsession fc hollywood
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by disait Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Funny how UEFAchanged the format for this, otherwise Sneijder would have won it last year.
disait
disait
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Sorry OP but 2011 B d'or pretty much already has Messi's name on it. Try again next year though albino

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 pm

The guy scored 47 goals and made 11 assists in 53 matches.

How can someone consider that ballon d'or unworthy is beyond me.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm

jiopsi wrote:Now

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-H1AJ

In couple months time

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-LIOH

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-YG7X

2020 the award is changed Messi D'or

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 2 Di-8YOQ

I remember seeing this in the goal.com forums, still funny though +1
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Pointless thread.

Best player in the world deserves the best player award.

I like this comment and I like his username.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Thats probably his first Balon D Or that you cant argue imo

2009-Xavi
2010-Sneijder and Robben
2011-Messi
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Thats probably his first Balon D Or that you cant argue imo

2009-Xavi
2010-Sneijder and Robben
2011-Messi

Most if not all ballon d'or are arguable. Though, for me Messi's are among the least of them.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Nirgall wrote:

2009-Xavi
2010-Sneijder and Robben
2011-Messi

Most if not all ballon d'or are arguable. Though, for me Messi's are among the least of them.

u Barca or La Liga fan?

2010:

Sneijder, Robben, Xavi-head and shoulder above.

2009: Dont care it was Barca Balon D Or, but Xavi had season of his life. But, Messi got ok. 2010 though was like Owen's
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Nirgall wrote:

2009-Xavi
2010-Sneijder and Robben
2011-Messi

u Barca or La Liga fan?

2010:

Sneijder, Robben, Xavi-head and shoulder above.

2009: Dont care it was Barca Balon D Or, but Xavi had season of his life. But, Messi got ok. 2010 though was like Owen's

I'm neither. But Messi was much better than any of them. He was scoring loads of goals and a great deal of them were amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QrQ8X2c10&feature=fvst

Tell me a player that played like this did not deserve ballon d'or.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 pm

robben? ROBBEN? Laughing

jesus christ... this forum :facepalm:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Lol, Robben was best in his Bayern campaign, a double+final+another final

Messi 2010=Steve Nash 2 MVP awards
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm

che wrote:robben? ROBBEN? Laughing

jesus christ... this forum :facepalm:
That was pretty funny.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Waah Waah,
You like to talk a lot of sh*t and I called you out and the best you can do is call me a glory-hunter? Sad

You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:22 pm

white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Waah Waah,

You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Stop acting like little whiny child.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Iniesta in 2010?

I didnt know you can win trophies from hospital beds.

Moron needs to research before he hates.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next