Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!!

+14
7amood11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
Lord Awesome
Jack Daniels
BarrileteCosmico
Grande_Milano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Pedram
Lex
DeviAngel
Albiceleste
ChollaVille
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!!

Post by 7amood11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

What's the capacity of the stadium in the picture Cholla?

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!!

Post by eelir Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

We will win this, and CR7 will cry once again Very Happy

Naprijed Bosna!!!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am

7amood11 wrote:What's the capacity of the stadium in the picture Cholla?

Portugal wanna to play on Stadium "Koševo" (Asim Ferhatović Hase) in Sarajevo, capacity 37.500, olympic stadium.

Stadium "Bilino polje" in Zenica, capacity 15.292. It is smaller stadium, but it is living hell Very Happy something like litle San Mames.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:32 am

Arquitecto wrote:Are you surprised?

This is actually a typical portuguese approach in which they focus on every outlier but their own approach and plan.

Which is why the Portuguese flop hard on the big games.

I hope and am confident Bosnia and Dzeko will rip a hole in their frail mentality.

I hope Very Happy
And our stadium is similar to San Mames, just with capacity of 15.292 Smile
Other, olyimpic stadium in Sarajevo has capacity of 37.500, and Portugal wanna to play there.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm with Bosnia all the way in this game.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Our local club will not train and play for 2 weeks on "Bilino polje", just becouse of pitch.
So we will probably play on "Bilino polje".

Nice try Whoretugal.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:09 pm

ChollaVille wrote:They don't wanna to play in stadium "Bilino polje", where Bosnia plays allways, becouse of "bad pitch".
"Bilino polje" in Zenica is English type stadium, very acustic, where crowd is few meters from pitch, fans are making big pressure to opponent. And well, Bosnia allways plays good on this stadium.

Portugal wanna to play in Sarajevo, in stadium "Koševo". It is Olyimpic stadium, one of the biggest stadiums in Europe (square meters area, not capacity), that stadium is not acustic, crawd is far from pitch.

For sure, pitch is not better in Sarajevo than in Zenica. In Zenica pitch is not perfect, but it is same on both stadiums.
They are just scared b!tches.

What is next? They wanna ref from Portugal?

What does this matter? If the pitch is bad, play on another stadium. If the other stadium has better pitch and is bigger, why not? And why would we be scared to play there? Didn't we already beat you there in 2010? Or is second time's the charm? And what does the ref have to do with anything? Different stadium doesn't affect the game, referee does, so that didn't make any sense.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

clam down Brazil B :coffee:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:58 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:They don't wanna to play in stadium "Bilino polje", where Bosnia plays allways, becouse of "bad pitch".
"Bilino polje" in Zenica is English type stadium, very acustic, where crowd is few meters from pitch, fans are making big pressure to opponent. And well, Bosnia allways plays good on this stadium.

Portugal wanna to play in Sarajevo, in stadium "Koševo". It is Olyimpic stadium, one of the biggest stadiums in Europe (square meters area, not capacity), that stadium is not acustic, crawd is far from pitch.

For sure, pitch is not better in Sarajevo than in Zenica. In Zenica pitch is not perfect, but it is same on both stadiums.
They are just scared b!tches.

What is next? They wanna ref from Portugal?

What does this matter? If the pitch is bad, play on another stadium. If the other stadium has better pitch and is bigger, why not? And why would we be scared to play there? Didn't we already beat you there in 2010? Or is second time's the charm? And what does the ref have to do with anything? Different stadium doesn't affect the game, referee does, so that didn't make any sense.

On other stadium pitch is not better. Brazil B is just scared of Mini San Mames :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Catracho wrote:clam down Brazil B :coffee:

At least we're a country :coffee:

ChollaVille wrote:On other stadium pitch is not better. Brazil B is just scared of Mini San Mames :coffee:

It doesn't really matter though. I wouldn't mind if your Football Federation wanted to play in a specific portuguese stadium. It should be a decision agreed by both sides. I didn't even know about this different stadium thing, and honestly, I don't think anyone cares, except you. Is it your club's stadium? And I have no idea what Mini San Mames is.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
Catracho wrote:clam down Brazil B :coffee:

At least we're a country :coffee:

ChollaVille wrote:On other stadium pitch is not better. Brazil B is just scared of Mini San Mames :coffee:

It doesn't really matter though. I wouldn't mind if your Football Federation wanted to play in a specific portuguese stadium. It should be a decision agreed by both sides. I didn't even know about this different stadium thing, and honestly, I don't think anyone cares, except you. Is it your club's stadium? And I have no idea what Mini San Mames is.

It looks like you have no idea about anything :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 pm

ChollaVille wrote:It looks like you have no idea about anything :coffee:

Well if you googled Mini San Mames and saw a picture of Busquets you'd stop googling it as well :coffee: And I've been moving out, haven't been very up to date, my bad.

But I honestly don't see why any of this matters. Might as well go to the bigger stadium, that way more people can go watch the game. 15 000 stadium size just seems so small. Why are you so angry?

SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Portugal scared of Bosnia and Herzegovina!!! - Page 2 13189710

lmmmfaooooooo
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum