urbaNRoots
RealGunner
MJ
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard Empty Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm

'Chelsea are closer than anyone to signing Eden Hazard' - Lille academy director Jean-Michel Vandamme
French team's head of youth lists a number of top European clubs that are interested in signing the Belgian international but claims Blues have been his most interested suitors

Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard Eden+Hazard+2

Eden Hazard is being closely followed by Chelsea and could be sold for more than £40 million (€45m), according to Lille's academy director.

Jean-Michel Vandamme also revealed that most of Europe's top sides have shown an interest in the attacking midfielder but insists the Belgian is in no hurry to leave the French champions.

Vandamme told Italian news agency ANSA: "Eden is certainly willing to stay at Lille at least until next summer.
"Chelsea has been following him the closest. The Spaniards have not manifested themselves yet, but I think they are playing it smart and will call when they know they have to - I'm talking about Real Madrid, but also about Barcelona.

"The buyer will have to come up with a lot of money - let us say he is not currently to go for less than £40m."

Inter captain Javier Zanetti has also expressed his belief that Hazard would be a perfect fit for the Nerazzurri.

Arsenal and Manchester City are other possible English destinations while it has been rumoured that Joe Cole's loan switch from Liverpool to Lille may be used to build relations between the clubs or might have even included a clause linked to Hazard.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard Empty Re: Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm

oh dear
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard Empty Re: Chelsea "closest" to signing Hazard

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

"The buyer will have to come up with a lot of money - let us say he is not currently to go for less than £40m."

Means we're officially out!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hazard-Mata-Sturridge........ Shocked

Let's face it, i could score 50 goals a season being supported by this awesome array of talent and iam crap(at finishing) :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 pm

scratch
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 pm

If this is true, wake the f*ck up Wenger.
Fenris
Fenris
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:44 pm

I don't feel like missing out on Mata AND Hazard in the same year to the same rivals. He can't go anywhere else in England.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Dont see Arsenal signing Hazard its over guys.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm

As long as he stays out of the EPL and we get an impact signing, I don't have any huge gripes.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 pm

rather madrid buy him then chelsea

we need to get goetze though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:rather madrid buy him then chelsea

we need to get goetze though

Goetze or Hamsik is fine with me.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Not surprised to be honest, he is a natural match for them
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Man city will pay double what they are asking and he will go there.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 pm

This is so typical, just like Arsenal's ancient interest in Neymar/Ronaldo/Di Maria/Drogba/any other now big name player that went the other way [save Neymar].
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 pm

We've been out of the running for Hazard since the summer. Price was always going to be the stumbling block.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Id be happy with Marvin Martin.. Sad

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:32 pm

IMO, that's just usual Zamparini tactics in order to bump his price up. Of course Chelsea are front runners, they have huge money and are in need of players. But Madrid, Barca, Inter or Newcastle could just as easily have been named.

At his price range, I'm not seeing him here any time soon, anyways. Would rather have Goetze a thousand times more.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Sushi Master wrote:IMO, that's just usual Zamparini tactics in order to bump his price up. Of course Chelsea are front runners, they have huge money and are in need of players. But Madrid, Barca, Inter or Newcastle could just as easily have been named.

At his price range, I'm not seeing him here any time soon, anyways. Would rather have Goetze a thousand times more.

I agree.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Sushi Master wrote:IMO, that's just usual Zamparini tactics in order to bump his price up. Of course Chelsea are front runners, they have huge money and are in need of players. But Madrid, Barca, Inter or Newcastle could just as easily have been named.

Funny thing about this? Newcastle signed Hazard on my FIFA12 for £40mil. Razz

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

haha in my Fifa 12, the news always say that Newcastle have been bought by mysterious investors and suddenly have all this cash available and make crazy transfers. But they never get Hazard cuz I always do Very Happy
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:05 am

not surprised...we hardly pay top money for world class talents
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 am

MJGunner wrote:haha in my Fifa 12, the news always say that Newcastle have been bought by mysterious investors and suddenly have all this cash available and make crazy transfers. But they never get Hazard cuz I always do Very Happy

random clubs get brought in fifa 12 now? nice
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:48 am

ANYONE but Chelsea.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Funny thing about this? Newcastle signed Hazard on my FIFA12 for £40mil. Razz

Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 am

LOL why are you guys so quick to believe it??

The club is probably just making BS statements just to maximize his price. He's asking for 40m? Enough said. This will probably sound ridiculous to you lot but I'm positive we won't splash more than 20m for this kid, assuming we are interested. Look at the fact that we didn't give in to Pastore's 40m price tag, when it can be argued that we needed him more then, then we need Hazard now.

It's an old trick. See what Santos are doing with Neymar.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next