Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus.

+3
juve_gigi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
JuvenelCuore
7 posters

Go down

Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus. Empty Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus.

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 am

To all those who did not believe me and who asked me who Cesare Pompilio was, here he is. A legend.

Will post translations periodically.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus. Empty Re: Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 am

The man is a god :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus. Empty Re: Cesare Pompilio on the Return of Luciano "Santo Subito" Moggi & Insight of Marotta and Juventus.

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 am

Cesare Pompilio represents the majority view of Juventini around Italia.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 am

Cesare Pompilio is a Juventus legend. I agree with everything he says. He knows more about Juventus than all of us on the forum combined.

Thanks for the video Nick.

Forza Cesare Pompilio!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 pm

LOL LOL LOL

"Quello de la Lazio? Come si chiama?

ahahahahhahahaha
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:LOL LOL LOL

"Quello de la Lazio? Come si chiama?

ahahahahhahahaha

LOL that part is really haahahhaaa, love it!
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm

you know the rules guys translation
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Cesare starts by saying Juventus needed to get two primary wingers [left-wingers] last year, and another two this year and then they would have four; two that were already there, and two more who would have come this year and they would have been competitive.

Instead, once again, they are rebuying.

And because of this, Cesare says, his happiness [or my source of hope] is one thing only, that in December, he [Luciano Moggi] returns and they will remove that hated man.

The two men then go into a little scuffle about Luciano Moggi reacting badly about something and Cesare says he will return nonetheless.

The announcer then asks “So Marotta will be leaving ?” And Cesare says “Stop with Marotta, Stop with Marotta !” That guy is good at Atalanta or Bergamo and the announcer then asks again “So he will be leaving ?” to which Cesare responds “Of course he will be leaving. Of course he will be leaving. Of course he will be leaving.”

Then the announcer says “So we shall discuss the transfers, then.” Cesare responds “But who was supposed to arrive ? Giaccherini ? And what is his name ? The Turkish player and the one they got from Lazio...” “Ziegler...Lichtsteiner.” Cesare then says how they are all from midtable clubs who are mediocre in quality, etc.

Cesare then goes into a mockery saying “And then it begins with praising Juve, ‘Forza Juve,’” and does the trumpet motions. And then says “Ma per favore [but please], Ma per favore [but please]” and this basically means “Give me a break.”

Then he says “Continue with Krasic, Giaccherini, and with Lichtsteiner, what is his name?” and to which the announcer says “Frankenstein.” And then Cesare says ““Ma per favore [but please]” again, which, once more, means “Give me a break.” Then he ends off saying “He [Moggi] will return, he [Moggi] will come.”

Then the announcer says, “Excuse me, but there have been good players who have come; Vucinic, Pirlo” and then Cesare interrupts him and says “Pirlo, yes he has 400.000km on him already” before the announcer says “Vidal.” Then Cesare stands up and says “He already has 400.000km on him. 400.000km on his legs.”

Cesare then goes on about Buffon, saying, “Even Buffon. Those games against Milan [TIM/Berlusconi] were embarrassing.”

Cesare then turns to the camera and says “Gianluigi, retire, because I have brought been brought down onto my knees, you who stayed with Juventus in 2006, who else went down with Juventus in 2006? Retire ! Retire ! Retire with dignity ! Retire with dignity ! Give me a break.”

Good ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:14 pm

this fan has lost all patience and hopes;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 am

Cesare Pompilio is a legend, nonetheless. He exaggerates a lot, but when he calms down, he is even greater in opinion. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 am

DeviAngel wrote:you know the rules guys translation

"The guy from Lazio? What his name?" Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:00 am

Is Moggi going to return? Really? I'd love to have him back but I thought he is banned from soccer for life?

Anyways, let's be optimistic guys.. Only 7 games played.. But that been said, doesn't mean Juve should always find excuses for themselves.. It's been more than 5 years now since the last taste of Serie A CHAMPIONSHIPS..

Still, I will support Juve and only support Juve for the rest of my life regardless... They are the reason why I started watching soccer 16 years ago!!!
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:27 am

It is unlikely Moggi will return, but Cesare is an overly-zealous fellow who often has radical, though very appealing [except the Gigi retirement] attributes to them.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 am

Sciacca what are you doing with Inter player in ur sig, #10.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

CroInter wrote:Sciacca what are you doing with Inter player in ur sig, #10.

Lorenzo Tassi? What am I doing with Marco Verratti, Ciro Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne? That might answer your question.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down